Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF: Mera Ishq Sufiyana-II ! NOTE on pg-50 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 58

sarakvp

sarakvp

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thank u shumi akka...ur update is awesome as always...i liked each and every bit of it...how kunal wanted to avoid richa..siddhis jealousy and kunals professional success and their unhiden love for each other...until now i read this update for the 6th time...and i fell in love with sinal more and more...whenever my mind thinks about leap seperation i read this and enjoying...thanks for the timely update... I read it in ur comment u r going to end this ff after sinals marriage...dont do this plz... I want seema to tease sinal and their Nok jok after marriage too... Want ur ff to continue till the last episode of parichay...waiting for the next one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Mera Ishq Sufiyana-II ! NOTE on pg-50 (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shobhit18

IF-Dazzler

Shobhit18

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Hi Shumi!

It was an awesome update...(Though, I've said it numerous times before...but can't help it as reading your F.F make me short of words... LOL LOL).

Hope you remember that in my previous comment, I had compared you with one of the best fiction writer "J.K Rowling" as her Harry Potter series had made me addicted to her writings...
However, now I would like to make a slight amendment to my previous comment & that is "You have dethroned J.K Rowling & have become the best fiction writer whom I've come across..." LOL LOL

You certainly deserve a big applause..Clap Clap Clap Clap

Note: Once again your portrayal of Siddhi's character made me go "charo khaane chit" & I was mesmerized by the "virtual description"  of her beauty...yet again... hence, would like to request you to kindly lower down it a bit, else you would have to make first ever one of a kind  "Love Quadruple" featuring Kunal, Rohit, Siddhi & ME... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Guess, I've written enough of crap.. (which obviously not includes the part above my note...LOL)

Thank you, for sparing out some precious time of yours in updating this F.F.
Looking forward to more of "Siddhi's Updates" from you... with my above request attached!! ROFL

shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Shumi,how can u create such atmosphere where everything gets drool-worthy?...aw...thank u sweety for such a lovely question...TongueThe first part was of Poor Siddhi n Kunal excusing his relation wid Richa by comparing Rohit wid Sids!!!Yeh baanda to pakda gayaa,Siddhi ko buri laage aisi baat ke liye jawaab to dena padegahiTongue...no worry this baanda to open up him feeling towards siddhi soon...The second part created the intensity, THANKS Big smilewaiting fr such moments many more to come n in much in tensed wayDay Dreaming will try my bestBig smile
Brilliant one Shumi...Clap

sindhu_v

IF-Rockerz

sindhu_v

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
very nice parts n it's very much needed especially during this most depressing episodes, promos and articles really thank u so much by the way can i too call u akkaSmile

shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

I really loved the first part thanksBig smile... hope u will like rest of the parts too WinkWhere He was trying to avoid richa infront of siddhi, which he couldnt do.
Kunal Run outside to check whether siddhi had lunch or not? The narration about what siddhi is doing there and comparing her mood with same kind of environment. And kunal seeking attention and acceptance of siddhi where he invites both of them for lunch.. and he feels dejected by siddhi's voluntary ignorance...wow...u summarized my two long updates...in few linesClap
Oh my god... You think a lot before writing.. ...i do..Big smileYou are feeling so painful process for us in order to give the best sotry...when i read all ur appreciations the stress and strain i took vanishes... ' pleasure is mine '  then...Big smileI really loved your effort...THANKSBig smile And I am unable to praise each n every sentence... So overall i can say.

its just

Please continue the best...

Gayathri_MSK

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAN

very nice parts THANKS Big smilen it's very much needed especially during this most depressing episodes, promos and articles...i know...it so depressing now a days Ouchreally thank u so much

by the way can i too call u akkaSmile sure sure...i will be very happy if you call so...Tongue 

Gayathri_MSK

IF-Dazzler

Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
When will be the next update and Please PM me... SmileSmile

sindhu_v

IF-Rockerz

sindhu_v

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by SINAN

very nice parts THANKS Big smilen it's very much needed especially during this most depressing episodes, promos and articles...i know...it so depressing now a days Ouchreally thank u so much

by the way can i too call u akkaSmile sure sure...i will be very happy if you call so...Tongue 

thank you so much akka by the way ff all parts are too gudSmile

shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top