Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

FF: Mera Ishq Sufiyana-II ! NOTE on pg-50 (Page 19)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

hey Shumi,...hi Big smile

Love you FFs...nicelt written ..

loved the way KC was J hearing about siddhi's engagement & his realization of what she means to him...thanks for liking it...hope u will like his upcoming confession tooBig smile...aawww...can't wait for next part..write soon Wink...i willBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asulikeit

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shobhit18

Hello Shumi aka "The best fiction writer"!! Big smile lol...thaks and i hope i deserve the titile...Tongue

I read updated parts of your F.F & once again, suffered from shortage of words to describe how much I enjoyed reading them...Tongue...lol...can i take it as a compliment?Wink

As a result, presenting you with few random choices so as to facilitate you to pick as per your choice... LOL LOL...thank u and u r welcomeTongue

The words are,"terrific,fantastic, amazing, super, stupendous, outstanding, incredible, marvelous & tremendous" Big smile...lol...thanks for the...dictionary...LOL..i can understand how helpful on line dictionary is...LOL

Though, I could have written few more but then thought of 'saving" some for future parts of your F.F...LOL...kanjoos...waise not a bad idea.LOL..lagta hai future kay baare mai aap bahut sooch te hai...gud gud..gud.

I won't scribble much as I'm still lost in the thoughts of "Siddhi Mallik"... ROFL ROFL...hahaha..LOL

Hence, curbing my "spamming talent"  love ur talent...Tonguehere by saying a big THANK-YOU 

for updating the F.F & hoping for some more of Siddhi's update soon!! Blushing sure...thank u for ur wonderful comment...enjoy reading ur comments as always...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asulikeit

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

Awesome parts, 

please do continue sure...Big smileand thanks for the pm! :)...u r welcome...Big smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafaqsheikh

wow very amazing ...Smile

Edited by shumi. - 18 August 2012 at 9:20am
diksha358saxena Groupbie
diksha358saxena
diksha358saxena

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
sorry 4 late reply di
wow di what the updates awesome, wonderful,amazing,marvellus and very very...romanticThumbs Up
thanx 4 such updatesClapClapThumbs Up
what can i say sbout ur imagination it's wonderful
i am eagerly waiting 4 Kunal's confession plzzz update soonDay Dreaming
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

What a brilliant updates its were!!

Let me fist say you sorry, oh come on don't say sorry...u are reading my ff and encouraing for my net up date that is more than enough for me...Big smile

i'm late because i wanna to read ur update peacefully,so today as it's a Holiday. aw how sweet of you...
The first part was worth-reading to feel Jealous Kunal.And the second part was outstanding.Kunal wrapping Siddhi in his arm,made her close to chest and then the Final Kiss,later with getting Bindi in bonusHeart 
thank you for liking and commenting about every single sceneBig smile

Now it seems,Sids with Rohit doing something fishy to make Kunal confessed  and ya,u said so-It's Kunal's confession comingTongueCan't wait for it,Plz don't be so late this time...Kunal is bechayen for Siddhi,I'm too bechayen for ur Update...Wink aw...i love you for that...hope you will like my net update and it is worth waitingBig smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk

hi shumi di...hi dearBig smile
i am a new reader of ur ff...Smile aw...welcome to my ff threadHug ...glad to see  new readers every day...Tongue
parichay is my fav. bt nw a days going boring...Confused ...no worry ritcha is going to expose soon...it is goining to be interesting see how kunal will react for thatTongue
but i like ur writin skills...Big smile
u r very gud...
awsm expressing ability...

me too writes but only soft poems... Smile oh really!Big smile   send me some ...i will find time to read and comment tooBig smile
but a gret fans of urs... thank u thank u Big smile
plz update ur next parts eagerly waiting...
waitin for 23 & 24...Tongue sure...soon i willBig smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

Wow shumi feeling like watchng a sinal parichay all over again in correct order. wow...thank u for ur super duper compliment dear Big smileHope a time comes when all our soaps show perfection like yr FF.aw...best compliment i ever had...lub u for thatTongue
I have lost charm in parichay presently but im sure once richa exposd evrythng wil b ok.
:-)...yep...i am awiting for that day...no worry it will not take much time...with a month period she will be exposed....Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asulikeitakrk

Go to top