Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

FF: Mera Ishq Sufiyana-II ! NOTE on pg-50 (Page 13)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shobhit18

Hi Shumi! hi dudeBig smile

It was an awesome update...thanks Big smile(Though, I've said it numerous times before...but can't help it as reading your F.F make me short of words... LOL LOL).hahaha...that is very sweet of words...even a single word comment will mean a lot for me...no worryBig smile

Hope you remember that in my previous comment, I had compared you with one of the best fiction writer "J.K Rowling" as her Harry Potter series had made me addicted to her writings...how come i forget thatShocked...it was the great and unique compliment i ever got it...Tongue

However, now I would like to make a slight amendment to my previous comment & that is "You have dethroned J.K Rowling & have become the best fiction writer whom I've come across..." LOL LOL

You certainly deserve a big applause..Clap Clap Clap Clap ...wowEmbarrassed Shocked i have no words...just saying thanks is like showing light to the sun...Embarrassed

Note: Once again your portrayal of Siddhi's character made me go "charo khaane chit" & I was mesmerized by the "virtual description"  of her beauty...yet again... hence, would like to request you to kindly lower down it a bit, else you would have to make first ever one of a kind  "Love Quadruple" featuring Kunal, Rohit, Siddhi & ME... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  hahaha...ROFL bechara kunal.LOL..it will be tough competition for him then...

Guess, I've written enough of crap.. ...argh! Angry   don't say that...Big smile...ur comments were delight to read boost for me to write next update...(which obviously not includes the part above my note...LOL) obviouslyWink

Thank you, for sparing out some precious time of yours in updating this F.F. yaar reading ur comments is more precious and pleasureful for me than doing house hold work...Big smile
Looking forward to more of "Siddhi's Updates" from you... with my above request attached!! ROFL lol...will keep it in my mine Wink

for giving me such a wonderful commentsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobhit18

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAN

very nice parts 

n it's very much needed especially during this most depressing episodes, promos and articles...i know it is annoying me too...Angry
really thank u so much by the way can i too call u akkaSmile u r welcome da chellam...

Edited by shumi. - 06 August 2012 at 9:13am
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

When will be the next update and Please PM me... SmileSmile

done dearTongue
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Wow...akkaThumbs UpHug
Unggaley parathuvathuku varthaigal pathathu LOL...you are god gifted writer akkaBig smile
Eppayum polavey...intha updatethum toppu thakaru thaan ClapStarStar StarStarStar

Edited by -NaGs_BaBy- - 06 August 2012 at 9:16am
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shumi.

very nice parts THANKS Big smilen it's very much needed especially during this most depressing episodes, promos and articles...i know...it so depressing now a days Ouchreally thank u so much

by the way can i too call u akkaSmile sure sure...i will be very happy if you call so...Tongue 

thank you so much akka by the way ff all parts are too gudSmile

lub u for being so sweet to me...Hug
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

dear shumi, Love your writing skills yaa r i read ur FF almost 6  times till now still feel fresh to read it ... just love you for this ...
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaya3sp

Awesome as always shumi ...

story is going in a fantastic route...
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_siddhi