Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

FF: Mera Ishq Sufiyana-II ! NOTE on pg-50 (Page 10)

fasiha_rocks Senior Member
fasiha_rocks
fasiha_rocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by fasa

Shumi di i need to ask you 1 thing?
u told that u will update this weekend.
so now in india we have weekend(saturday)
so i just need to know whether u r updating this weekend or next weekend?
i wish when i open my account tomorrow i may find ur PM(updating parts 21 and 22)
 LOL most probably i will be updating on SUNDAY night around 10pm ( IST monday morning)
shumi di wht happened u still dint update ur ff
waitng eagerly. here its monday afternoon 3:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amul_knAnkitaKaran

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged

i wish when i open my account tomorrow i may find ur PM(updating parts 21 and 22)
 LOL most probably i will be updating on SUNDAY night around 10pm ( IST monday morning)
pl give me 30 more minutesBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amul_knAnkitaKaranAaliya_Fizz

amul_kn IF-Dazzler
amul_kn
amul_kn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

take ur tym shumi.

just heard tht u r getting over with ur FF & this will be last part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

fasiha_rocks
fasiha_rocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

wow waiitng eagerly 
no problem take ur own time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

take ur tym shumi.

this will not be my last update...will write few more parts as my readers requested me to write sinal SRBig smile

Edited by shumi. - 06 August 2012 at 4:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranstuti123

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

part-21

for next few days siddhi did not turn up to office as she could not walk properly.

following thursday, in the office...while ritcha was busy with her work kunal was sitting restlessly, not able to fully concentrate in his work and desperately wanted to know about siddhi.' hope she is fine. by this time her heel must have healed...for how many days she took off? ritcha may be knowing as siddhi is working for her...shall i ask ritcha?...No No...' thoughts ran in his mind one after the other non stop. he has saved siddhi's cell number when ritcha got it from rohit and gave it to him. ' should i call her?...' one last question ran in his mind.' ..No...' his mind adamantly gave the same answer  for all his question.while he was lost in his thoughts...

' good morning...' siddhi's morning greetings went in to his ears as the melody of blue cuckoo.he instantly turned his head and gave a quick smile with glint in his eyes.for his disappointment siddhi was wishing ritcha not him...and she walked towards her table limping,without looking at him.

kunal:' Ouch...'obviously her first wishes will go to her employer...'he tried to convince himself to cover up his dis appointment.

ritcha: ' oh you are back!Big smile...you should have taken 2 more days leave...' she said so that she can join on monday after the weekend.

siddhi:' it is ok...i am fine...'Smile...' she went to her desk.

kunal:' how are you?...Big smile'  restless kunal asked very casually without any hesitation as he was rehearsing this question for past three days .this time he did not bothered about ritcha's presence.

siddhi:' good...aaap?...Smile' her lip twitched with a smile and answered from her seat looking at his fore head with concern.there was a small brown band aid just above his left eyebrow.

kunal: ' me?...fineee...Ouch' as usual his left eyebrow raised and he shrunk his face with pain.the way he said fine shortening his nose and narrowing his eyebrows with pain made her chuckle.

kunal:Approve...her single word  of ' aaap ? ' with concern made him ecstatic...felt as if  she made his day! ...as if his three days wait was fruitful.he looked at siddhi.her face was delight to look ...frequently they stole glances at each other ...he wanted to keep up the whole day with the same happiness...and he did it.with that wonderful feeling he drown in his thoughts staring at his files.

ritcha:' kunu...time for lunch...Big smile' she informed him from her seat.

kunal:'oh!...Big smile' he raised his head from the files and looked at siddhi. she was busy typing a case .he don't wanted to spoil his mood or day for any reason. before ritcha could reach his desk he grabbed his hot pot and went to ritcha.

ritcha:Big smile...she gave a huge smile seeing kunal first time at her desk with his lunch box...

ritcha:' sit...sit...Tongue' she quickly opened her hand bag and took out her lunch box.

kunal:' if you have no problem why don't we sit in that desk so that siddhi can also join with us...Smile' he suggested looking at siddhi's desk.

siddhi:Approve... she turned and looked kunal as her name was mentioned.

ritcha:'  no problemApprove...but why can't siddhi come here?...Disapprove'

kunal:' come on ritchu!...you know she has wound in her heel...more over her desk is in between both of our desk ...so...' with his incomplete sentence without waiting for ritcha he moved on to siddhi's desk.

kunal:' i am sure you are not fasting today...LOL' he pulled his chair and casually sat beside siddhi.

siddhi:'...Approve' she simply grinned at him . with a not much happy face ritcha joined them and they enjoyed their lunch time by sharing their food along with useless jokes.

till 4:30 pm the day went smooth.kunal was enjoying every minute of it.

ritcha:' siddhi...i left my car in the garage for maintenance...i am leaving the office bit early to take it...Smile ' she informed her.

siddhi:' ji...'

ritcha:' before you leave keep all the files in side the cupboard safely...Big smile' she instructed her.

siddhi:' sure...Big smile'

ritcha:' kunu...i am leaving now...see you tomorrow...Big smile' she came out of her desk with her fancy hand bag.

kunal:' yep see you tomorrow...Smile' she went out saying ' bye ' in general.

kunal made sure before 5 pm he should able to complete his work and he did it.

at 5pm as per the instruction of ritcha , siddhi gathered all the files from her table, kept it safely in side the cupboard and started packing her bag to go home.

kunal:'  i will drop you today...please don't fuss...Smile' he said keeping her wounded heel in mind.

siddhi:' thanks...Smile' surprisingly she did not refuse him, yet another incident to classify that day as a good day.admiring his good day in his mind excited kunal started walking towards the door with siddhi. he never expected that his good day will turn into a bad day before he could exit!

'hi...Big smile' rohit barged in and stood blocking them.

siddhi:' sweetu...tum!Tongue...' she managed to stand straight with her wounder heel.

rohit:' yep...Big smile...i came to pick up my di as her car is under maintenance...where is she?...Confused' he looked around.

siddhi:'... she left the office half an hour before...Confused'

rohit:' oh!...Approve'

kunal:' let us go...Disapprove'  he got irritated with rohit and don't wanted to entertain him with siddhi for a longer time.

rohit:' by the way how is your heel?...di was telling about you...Smile' he asked with care looking at her heel. there was a clean white bandage wrapped around her heel.

siddi:' i am fine..Smile' she put forth her foot as her effort to walk and show she is fine. unfortunately disproved him by stumbling with her wobbling feet.

kunal:' sidd...careful...Ouch' before kunal could come forward rohit grabbed her upper arm and made her stand steady.

kunal:Ouch Angry

rohit:' chalo...i will drop you...Smile'

siddhi:' par sweetu...Confused' she looked at kunal as she already agreed for his proposal.

kunal:Disapprove ...he gave a disapproving look.

rohit:' par var kuch nahi..Approve...chalo mere saat...' without leaving her arm he took her with him and he did not gave her a chance to say ' sorry ' or  ' excuse ' to kunal.

kunal:Ouch...he stood looking at siddhi going with rohit and felt as if he was ignored by siddhi.at the end his day was spoiled! felt as if his whole day 's delight was went in drain.he stood still for some time even after they disappeared from his sight. ' come on kunal!  you have no problem with rohit-siddhi relationship...you should not have either...' his mind alerted him and instructed him to go. he came out of the high court with no hurry as if he is counting his own steps. for his surprise he saw siddhi and rohit still in the high court campus! it was like one more blow right on his face.his face got heated up.

siddhi was sitting under the tree on the raised cement platform where last week she was sitting and eating pea nuts...rohit was standing in front of her folding his arms across his chest.siddhi was looking at rohit and saying something to him.rohit was listening to her with a wide smile. 

' what are they discussing? looks some thing serious and personal...any way why should i bother about them?Ouch...' he shrug his shoulders and walked towards the parking, opposite to siddhi and rohit.

under the tree:

siddhi:'nahi sweetuDisapprove...he can be a better friend ...can never be a better half...' she denied rohit.

rohit:' ithni jaldi tum haar maangaye?...Approve'

siddhi:Disapprove...what else i can do? i am trying my level best...but of no use...' she was upset.

rohit:'give him some time. you know about him and know how stubborn he is. feelings and emotions are not his cup of tea... he things and acts through his mind not by his heart...it will take some time for him to open up...give him time...Smile' he suggested.

siddhi:' par how long?Unhappy...i can not take this tension for so long...'

rohit:' he is a well mature and successful lawyer...unlike us his status is a obstacle for him.to break up or to cross that hurdle is not so easy ...'

siddhi:Unhappy

rohit:'...more over he enclosed himself in the hard nutshell of his attitude and adamant...need to be hammer it... ...'

siddhi:' par kaise?Disapprove...'

rohit:' no worry... we will hammer him...LOL...' he said teasingly

siddhi:Big smile ...but without hurting him...haan?...Approve'

rohit:'sureLOL...ithna pyaar karti ho KC se! Shocked...kaash wo tumare pyaar ko samaj sake...Ouch' he said with a sigh

siddhi:Ouch

rohit:' let us go nowBig smile...' he gave his hand to get up.

siddhi:' thanksSmile...'she got up holding his hand for support.

Note: please hit the Like This Post  button if u like it.Big smile

Edited by shumi. - 06 August 2012 at 8:15am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetybird14Priya4MirrasweetpieManish245diksha358saxenasankari.badsgs30julsanchanasraju73anushka30nikki-73fasiha_rockssan_aishPopo.katherieneDrivemecracygaya3spvipraja26Raksha13arabicabharopalzsShobhit18amul_kn--AiSha--MsCeylonnancy1996.Boss.MithikushMalarkodi-Hima-suruchiprityDevakshiCrazyKarthiN90AnkitaKaranstuti123awesumsoniaSwastikAshNiSnehal21Aaliya_Fizzjay_bpm-BhaviRajinilicious-Rani

fasiha_rocks
fasiha_rocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SINAL_amulg

take ur tym shumi.

this will not be my last update...will write few more parts as my readers requested me to write sinal SRBig smile

yipeeeDancingParty
i was very upset when u told that u were thinking to complete Mera Ishq SufiyanaCry
but now dancing in joyParty
i wish and request that u should never end this ffDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SV_20stuti123shumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged

part 22:

next day, it was friday:

around 4pm ,kunal came to office direct from the court room. he was looking very much disappointed and upset too.

ritcha:' what was your case today?Smile...' she asked looking at his disturbed mind condition. 

kunal:' Kartik.IAS,...divorce case...Ouch' he went and fall in his seat with feeble energy.

ritcha:'oh!...Approve' she knew about that case. for the past few months it was the hot topic of the town!

kunal:'argh! 10 years before this man fall in love with his auto driver wife Keerti. now , after 10 long years... he want to divorce Keerti whom he said to be loved and married...Angry'

richa:' tch!...Ouch'

kunal:' ...you know what? Angry...when Kartik married Keerti, he was in poverty, living in a chawl...hardly two meals par day , couldn't do his studies after his +2 .after marriage his wife, auto driver Keerti, educated him by driving auto day & night and doing more than one part time job to pay his fees...Angry'

ritcha:' how sweet of her na?...Tongue...'

kunal:' exactly...now he is Kartik.IAS,! don't want to have an auto driver as his wife...she is disgrace for his status  ...Ouch'

ritcha:'he used her as a ladder to climb.he no longer needs her...Ouch'

kunal:' disgusting... heartless man...Angry ' 

ritcha:' what about their son?...'

kunal:' obviously ...he will be under the custody of kartik.IAS,....' 

ritcha:' i feel sorry for Keerti...Ouch...'

kunal:' i fought for her divorce settlement. that stupid lady denied it...she even refused to take alimony from him...and walked out of the court penniless with tears...Ouchwhile he was discussing about his case he found that siddhi was not in her seat.

'where is she? i think she went home early today...Confused' with that thought he kept the Kartik case file in his drawer and locked it.

kunal:' ritchu...i am tired...want to go home...Smile' he said while packing up his bag.

ritcha:' me too want to go...i am waiting for siddhi...Approve'

kunal:' waiting for siddhi !...Confused'

ritcha:' i send her to the record room to bring an old case file...'

kunal:' which record room?Confused...' he asked casually.

ritcha:' the one in the old building...'

kunal:' whattt!Shocked...you send her to that dark dungeon!Shockedinstantly her phobia for dark  stuck his mind...he freaked out.

ritcha:' haan tho!...Confused' kunal was not there to listen to her. he grabbed his pen torch from his drawer, without even caring to close the drawer he rushed out...almost ran.

ritcha:' what is wrong with him?Confused...' she asked herself looking at him running.

' goddd! hope she is fine...i wish she is fine ...Unhappy 'he repeatedly said to himself.while running in the hall way towards the record room he called his favorite god for a short and quick prayer ,the very long hall way was completely haunted!

look at the hall way to the records room...Shocked

while running in the hall way more than once he bumped on the uneven , old flooring ...knocked down on a sharp corner and bruised  his knee. he got up neglecting his pain and ran randomly calling siddhi. he felt as if the hall way is never ending...by the time he reached the record room he drenched in sweat and was panting.

look at the record room!Shocked

kunal: ' siddhiii...Ouch' he pushed the door in haste and the door slowly opened with the screeching sound! quickly he barged inside the room.the room was in pitch dark filled with dust and spider webs...it was stinking and spooky!..he couldn't see the things properly...in hurry he tried to switch on the pen torch...it doesn't turn on! he tried repeatedly ...for his bad luck  it was not working !

kunal:'dammit!...Angry' he threw the torch.

kunal:' sidddiii...kahan ho tum?Ouch...' he rubbed his eyes and tried to look through the dark.his eyes took few minutes to get used with the darkness. he moved his hands in front of his face to remove the dust and the webs which made him sneeze and cough.

countless files were bundled and kept randomly on the tables and shelves...cluster of files were scattered on the floor without taking care.the olden days discarded wooden table chairs were lying here and there.it was a very old record room where the records of more than 20 years were kept.

kunal:' siddhii...Unhappy'he stamped on the records and walked in. the old papers crushed under his feet like dried leaves...he looked around and he could not find her.

kunal:' siddhiii...Disapprove'he screamed.he did dot get any reply...there was no sign of siddhi in that room...heavy silence prevailed!...which made him nervous and tensed.

kunal:' siddhii...Ouch' he kicked the files on his way and moved on...after a long search and struggle,at the very end ...he was shocked to find siddhi  fallen on the floor as a lifeless shrimp , in one corner of  a huge wooden file rack,  in the middle of old files!

kunal:' siddhiii...Shocked' he ran to her and abruptly fall on his knees hurting himself.

kunal:' siddhi...' he quickly gathered her and placed her on his lap.she was lying motionless and her body was flexible...it came along with him.

siddhi:Dead

kunal:' siddhi...siddhi...Ouch' he stoke her cheek. 

siddhi:Dead...she was lifeless.

kunal:' siddhi aankhe kholooo...Ouch'he continuously pat on her cheek.

kunal:' tum akele nahi ho...i  am here...with you...Ouch'he caresses her cheeks.

siddhi:Dead.

kunal:' tumai kuch nahi hua ...tum teek ho...look at me...open your eyes...Oucheach syllable thrummed behind his ribs.

kunal:'please siddhi hosh mai awo...Ouchhe took her hands in his hands and realised that her hands were chill. he immediately checked her pulse and found it  feeble.

kunal:'omg!Shocked...siddhi tumai kya hua?...utto na siddhi...Ouchhis stomach crawl.a tiny shiver slithered down his spine looking at her motionless.in hurry he rubbed her palm with his.it doesn't work out.he tried continuously...

kunal:' siddhi...Ouchhe was at the verge of cry.his eyes brimmed with tears.with his vibrating fingers he moved her disturbed hair from her face and tucked them behind her ear.

kunal:'god!...siddhi...utto...utto..Cry...siddhiii ...please...Cry' he burst out with cry which he never did in his life.tears trickled down from his eyes on his cheek...

kunal: 'kuch bolo na siddhi...Cry...' words explode from his chest. he shed down his attitude... his adamant vanished looking at her deadly condition...he forgot that he is ' THE kunal chopda...'..all ' ifs'  & ' buts '  dis appeared from him...his aching heart dominated his mind...

kunal:' siddhi...Cry'  he saw nothing but her face... other than ' siddhi' nothing was in his mind...he scooped her up , wrapped her in to his warm arms and held her tightly to his chest...caressed her head...lowered his gaze and looked her face!... involuntarily took her face in his both the palms...leaned towards her... and tenderly pressed his lips on her fore head...kissed her!...

his warm breath on her face and fist kiss on her fore head accelerated the ideal energy of her and ignited life in her...as a result he felt a quick twitch in her...her whole body tingled as sudden...she shrunk her face.

kunal:' siddhi...siddhi...Confused' he caressed her cheek.

siddhi:' Confused...' she slowly opened her eyes and stared at him...it was like a miracle for him! his face lit up .

kunal:' siddhiii...Big smileCryhe held her with his chest again.

siddhi:Confused...'she could not understand what happened and what is going on.

kunal:' tum teek tho ho na?...' he asked her wiping his cheek and controlling his strong desire to kiss her again and again.

siddhi:Smile...she nodded her head in affirmations...tried to get up and slid back on his lap.

kunal:'Smile...' with a relieved smile he gathered her in his arms , got up from the floor and came out of the record room kicking the files. while he was walking in the hall way carrying siddhi in his arms ritcha came in search of them and shocked to see the scene of siddhi in kunal's arms!

ritcha:'kunuuu!Shocked...'

kunal:' ritchu... please call the first aid...Ouch'his tension and stress was yet to drain down.

ritcha:' sure...Confused' she quickly key in the numbers in her black berry.

by the time kunal and ritcha reached their office with siddhi the first aid Dr was awaiting for them.

ritcha:' kunu...leave her down...let her walk...Disapprove' she said walking along with him.

kunal:Ouch...' he neither replied her nor stopped walking. his ruthless behavior irritated her.

ritcha:' come on kunu...wo behosh hue thi...mari nahi hai...Angry' she let out her irritation harshly.

kunal:' shut uppp!...Angry...' he yelled.

ritcha:' Shocked ...'first time seeing him being so rude and angry to her.

same day evening around 6pm:

kunal was getting ready for his shower. he took a clean white turkey towel from the wooden cupboard and undone his shirt buttons to put it in the laundry basket. while removing the shirt he noticed a small read dot shining near her chest...he took it out and looked at with doubt.it was siddhi's bindi! instantly it flash backed the scene he was holding siddhi close to his chest...and his kiss on her for head!

' i kissed her!Confused...how could i do that?Shocked...how come i lose my self control?Shockedhe could not believe himself... but her bindi in his hand witnessed him.he was surprised the way siddhi reacted when he kissed her and realized that they were meant to be together.. he looked around to keep that witness in a safe place...' where should i keep such a small thing?Confused' he thought for a while and  soon found the place for it.he went to his study table , opened his diary and stuck it on 6th Aug 2012 page , the day of his first kiss to siddhi! 

while closing the diary he shut his brain too.i have always thought through my mind not by my heart. whatever my heart was trying to tell me, i ignored and went with the mind considering that the heart is not a thinking organ.

' what was i searching for? what was i waiting for?what did i need? what do i wish? what is my desire?'  for all his questions one word answer came from his heart is ' siddhi ' 

' should i follow my heart or mind? should i think with my mind or my heart...?Confused' finally his feelings and emotions over ruled pushing his mind to take a back seat. thus his heart ruled over his mind. ' it's time for my mind to take a break, and my heart to step in and make the decisions.

' enough is enough...i have to open up now...i should speak to siddhi...otherwise i may lose her for ever...'wholeheartedly he decided completely neglecting his mind.

' as today is friday i have to wait two whole days to confuses my feelings to siddhi...Unhappy' he restlessly waited for monday , counting down every second.those two days he lived in a fantasy world.enjoyed every moment of being in love.he realized how beautiful the feeling of being in love.he behaved as crazy as a teen.

it was sunday everything:

to share his excitement and happiness kunal thought of taking out the whole chopda family for the dinner.he came out of his room with hyper active to make the announcement  for dinner.for his surprise he saw anand and raveena were in their best dress getting ready to go out.raveena was in extra make up and jewelry too.

kunal:' tum log kisi party mai ja rahe ho kya?Smile

anand:' party nahi bhaiya... function...Big smile' he said with excitement.

kunal:' function?Confused ...'

raveena:' haan...siddhi ka engagement function...Tongue'

kunal:' what?!Shocked...'  he clinched his jaws to keep him under control.
' nahi...not possible...Shocked' he was damn sure.it should a prank for him.

kunal: ' which siddhi...' he asked 100% hopping that they are saying about some other siddhi.

raveena:' kya bhaiyaBig smile...we know only one siddhi...that is siddhi malik ...' she said casually taking care of her lipstick.

kunal:Shocked Shocked Shocked...'he was thunder stuck.his stomach quaked at the mere thought of siddhi is going to engage with some one else.

anand: ' i think she did not invite kunal bhaiya...Disapprove'

raveena:' hamai tho invite kiya haina...let us go. we are getting late...Approve' they both went out leaving behind distressed kunal.

kunal:Shocked Ouch ...he stood still staring at them. felt world stop moving! ...ground beneath his feet was missing...and he was descending down towards the center of the earth!... leaving him to plummet into a free fall of turmoil...no gravitational force was on him!

he gathered his energy , stepped backward to his room on wobbling legs and fall flat on the bed like a lifeless uprooted plant.

' for sure she is getting engaged with that rohit...when the trump card was with me i was least  bothered about it.i lost my trump card and it was with rohit now. it is not his fault. he knew the value of it and he used it in a right time but i don't. when i came to know i was late...Ouch'he felt dejected and depredated.felt as if he lost his best chance in his life.agony and anger rode him.

' i was the one who said that i never felt bad about her relationship with rohit Ouch... then why should i regret now?Ouch...' he experienced a constant pain in his heart and it swelled with pain...felt it may explode through his chest at any time...that night he barely slept.

next day morning when he woke up his head pounded with pain. his eyes swelled and became red because of his distress and sleepless night.he hold his head and sat on the bed till seema came in with hot cup of tea.

seema:' kunal bhaiyaShocked...aap teek tho hai?...Smile' she asked looking at  his red eyes and black circles beneath his eyes.

kunal:' i have a slight head ach...Ouch' he said thinking that  if he say i am fine she is not going to believe him.

seema:' davaye dun?Smile...' she asked him with concern.

kunal:' nahi...i will take it after shower...Unhappy' he got down from the bed and went to take a shower.while he came out of  wash room wiping his head anand and raveena were sitting in the hall , having tea and talking about siddhi's engagement.

anand:' omg i can't believe itShocked...how come siddhi agree to marry that taklu!!!...Shocked' he exclaimed.

kunal:Shocked...Broken Heart' he was shaken...his heart gave one violent shudder...then it shattered in to tiny pieces! ' that means she is not marrying rohit!...Shocked Ouch' that thought was more horrifying than siddhi marrying rohit.

raveena:' i know...eww...he is wearing wig...but he is not that old ...Disapprove'

anand:' he is not qualified either...the way he talks and  behaves...eww... obviously he is illiterate...Shocked'

kunal: Ouch Broken Heart

raveena:' one thing is for sure...some where some thing is wrong...' she concluded.

kunal can not hear them further. he rushed to his room and sat on his bed.

kunal:Broken Heart Cry...'he was dumbstruck.breathing in and out had suddenly became excruciatingly painful.shock waves of anguish and disillusion expanded from his gut, threatened to burst his arteries and his heart.
again tears stream down from his eyes to let out his emotions.

'issa kyun kiya tum ne?Ouch...you should not have done like this.it is unfair...Ouch...it is all because of me...my attitude...my adamant and stubborness...Ouch'felt cut off  blood supply to all his vitals.something scalding splashed through his system.there was nothing more inside him to be ripped aparta sharp pain shoot up from his stomach and stuck in to his throat.

kunal:Cry...siddhi was right...the day has come...his attitude knelt down and he cried for her.

NOTE:
my next update will be kunal's confessionBig smile...how ? when ? where?...how siddhi is going to react? is he not too late as siddhi is already engaged? how he is going to handle it?...will he take rohit's help?...
to know all these ...read my next updateBig smile

Note: please hit the Like This Post  button if u like it.Big smile

Edited by shumi. - 07 August 2012 at 3:20pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetybird14rinivarkeysweetpieManish245diksha358saxenags30julsankari.badssanchanasraju73anushka30nikki-73san_aishLuvfanficPopo.gaya3spDrivemecracyRaksha13katherienearabicabharokasaf_ZGHShehnaz.KpalzsMsCeylonparadigmrsk16Shobhit18amul_knGayathri_MSK.Boss.MithikushMalarkodi-Hima-suruchiprityKarthiN90SV_20DevakshiCrazylil_desi_goddesAnkitaKaranstuti123SwastikAshNi...OohLaLa...Snehal21Aaliya_Fizzjay_bpm-BhaviRajinilicious-Rani

Go to top