FF: Mera Ishq Sufiyana-II ! NOTE on pg-50 - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Hii shumi di... thank u so much for the PM...loved both the parts to the core...and the way u described the dharavi & powai lake scenes was simply fab...first kiss between sinal was so romantic...aww kc is so desperate to get married...eagerly waiting for next update...want to see chopra family's reaction after knowing abt sinal... would love to see seema teasing kunal in future ...i liked the way u introduced future love interest of rohit...i must say evn i like ur sweetu's(rohit) character alot...thnk u once again...
akka finally we got ur update too gud especially the 27th part was awesome n tnk u so much for the PM😊
tht was freakingg awsomee , i sooo missng ur vm luved it  β€οΈ  thx fr de PM yarr, plzz keep writng it πŸ˜ƒ
Gosh! do you wanna kill me or something? AMAZING!!!!! I am short of words for this wonderful ff. Glad that u updated it. I was expecting richa to die of a heart attack when rohit told her about sinal relationship, but i liked that u stayed true to the reality. And i loved the lip kiss πŸ˜³ Waiting eagerly for the next part!!
Hello Shumi aka BEST FICTION AUTHOR!! (Nope, its not a sarcasm... πŸ˜³)

I'm so glad that you updated this F.F after so long...πŸ˜ƒ

However, there are 2 things about which I want to raise a complain against...

First, your portrayal of  Siddhi's beauty is increasing by each updated part & as a result, I've been in awe of her charm to such an extent that just cannot bear K.C with her... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Secondly, there are "male species' too on this forum which enjoy reading your F.F (though, I agree to the fact that we all are outnumbered by females on I.F.. πŸ˜†). So, do refer to us to & not only "girls" of this forum.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Last but not the least, a big THANK-YOU for such a superb update!! πŸ˜ƒ

thanks shumi...

awesome update...
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Well Shumiji,
Hope you are feeling better now....yep i am...thanks uπŸ˜ƒ

not a girl but always enjoyed your FFπŸ˜†...LOL...πŸ˜†since it has been long from last update, I read all the parts few times. really! πŸ˜›Loved your update, especially office romance. i hope you continue on that part as much as possible...will try to...πŸ˜‰

Finally you have someone for your sweetuπŸ˜† yep...my sweetu deserves a girl better than siddhi that is y   i named her ANMOLπŸ˜›...

loved how you mixed romance and responsibility in part - 27. THANKS...πŸ˜ƒ looking forward to more. what can i say, "dil mange more" LOLπŸ˜†

keep up the good workπŸ‘

First of all thank you for the PM dear. πŸ˜ƒ It was right in the time since i was wondering how long will Shumi take this time?? 

But like any other thing the wait was well deserved. You came again back with buy one get one free offerπŸ˜†. Kaash CVS kuch is story mein se gyaan letei can guarantee that the TRP would be so  high. 
I loved each and every part except your thinking of Anmol to Rohit pairing. Atleast in your FF he shown a real sweet heart so for sure he deserves something better than a Dharavi girlπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Hope the next FF do not show Richa's attitude and her as a vampπŸ˜•

So finally a well deserved  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ  for your FF

I truly love ur FF shummi di. waing for ur next part.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Mithi-kunal

Just awsmm dear, just awsm

pls update soon...will try toπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 11 years ago