Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

part-25

next day it was saturday.

chopda house:

kunal woke up with a headache and he knew he could not go back to sleep. yawning away his morning sleepiness he threw the warm covers aside and got up stretching out his sore limbs.not only his head, he felt the pain in his whole body.

'lag ta hai kal kuch ziyada hi hoga yaπŸ˜’...'  he ran one of his hand over his faceand shocked to feel a big bump on his fore head.

kunal: ' gumda!😲 ...kal kisi se takkar leli kay?πŸ˜•...ouch! it hurts...' he came out of his room with aching body.

raveena:' anand...see this news😲...' she came screaming and running to the hall.she was in panic.

kunal:' subha subha  chilla kyun rahi ho?πŸ˜’...my head is hurting...issa kya news pad leya tum ne...haan?πŸ˜•' he asked raveena.without replying him raveena ran to anand.

anand:'kya hua?😊...' he was sitting in a couch and enjoying his morning milk tea.

raveena:' read this...sii...siddhi got arrested in an road accident case...πŸ˜’' she stammered.

anand:' koi aur siddhi ho ge...' he said reluctantly sipping the hot tea from the cup.

kunal:' seema...mere chai dedo...' he said to seema looking at her , went and sat on the sofa beside anand.

raveena: 'nahi anand...it is our siddhi...siddhi malik...uss ka photo bhi hai...😲' 

anand :' what! πŸ˜²...' he kept the tea cup on the table,jumped up from the couch and snatched the paper from her hand.

anand:' impossible...😲' he said looking at siddhi's photo in the news paper.

raveena:'...😲' she stood awestruck.

anand:' she is in oshiwara police station...😲' he fast fast skimmed the news.

kunal:πŸ˜•...his mind was still ideal.nothing went in to his mind.

raveena: ' accident wahin hua hai...😲'

anand:' omg! i am going...😲' he threw the paper on the couch.

seema:' bhiya...chai...' she came with streaming aavin milk tea.

raveena:' let me also come......'

kunal:πŸ˜•...his mind was still inactive.nothing went in to his mind.

anand:' nahiπŸ˜’...police station is not a place to picnic...i will call rohit...he can help us because his father is a famous layer...he has influence too...'

raveena:' waise bhi we can't do anything...we have not yet completed our law degree...results are yet to come...πŸ˜’' she said to herself looking at anand running out.

while drinking tea kunal looked at the news paper.he kept the tea cup and took the paper.as the siddhi's news page was kept open it caught his sight .when he visually looked at siddhi's pics his brain cells became alert.he crooked his eyes and his eye brows furrowed  with thoughts.he tried to re wind in his mind to call back last night's incident. even though he could not recall everything his mind vaguely flash back his yesterday's rash driving with siddhi sitting beside him....ek pal kay leyeh bhi aap mujhse pyaar kiya ho tho...wo pyaar ka wasta hai...gadi roko...' her words echoed in his mind...and he remember his sudden break and the hit and run...he freaked out......shock waves of anguish and disillusion expanded from his gut...threatened to burst his heart.siddhi's innocent picture in the paper beside the accident news hurt his eyes and heart leaving his mind numb.

'damnit...'he cursed himself.anger burnt in his throat.with his thudding heartbeat he scanned  the news again to find about the person whom he ran over his car. for his fortune she was alive in ICU. he took a much needed breath...

oshiwara police station:

rohit came out of the station with anand and siddhi's brother kapil malik .vikram and pinku too were with them.

anand:' what to do now?πŸ˜”...' he worried.

pinku:' today is saturday...we have to wait until monday...no other go...πŸ˜”' he spoke the reality.

rohit:...while talking to them he noticed kunal from distance.instantly his face flamed red with anger.

rohit:' tum log jao...😑' he said to his friends and kapil. they too noticed kunal coming and could imagine rohit's face off with kunal.they don't want to stay back and make the situation worst, hence they left the station.

rohit:😑...he waited for kunal to come to him. that 2 minutes were like standing on fire for him.

rohit:' KC sir...aap!...subha subha oshiwara police station mai!...😈' he gave a evil smile.

kunal:

rohit:'oh! kisi case kay silsile mai aayeh hongayπŸ˜ƒ...' he answered to himself.

kunal:...

rohit:' ya ...khud ka hi case hai? πŸ˜†' he criticised.

kunal:...

rohit:'oh ya!...may be siddhi ka case...😑' 

kunal:

rohit:' aap siddhi kay leyeh aaye hai tho...for god sake get lost from here and get out from her life...😑' he yelled at him.

kunal:... usually he gets irritated with rohit. today he did not as he knew rohit is candid and his anger is blameless.

SI of the station heard rohit yelling and came out to see who is that.

' arey...kunal tum!πŸ˜ƒ...why are you standing out? come inside...πŸ˜ƒ' sub inspector pandey, kunal's school days best friend called him in.

kunal:πŸ˜”...he was about to go in.

rohit:'...😑 if at all you want to do some thing to siddhi...just do what ONLY her KC sir can do for her...jo srif aur srif aap karsakte ho wo kar diji yeh...bail papers and bail amount i can do it just like that...😑...' he threw his last advise on his face and left the station.

siddhi was sitting on the floor behind the bars , beside the jail cell gate .she brought up her legs to her chest , encircling them with both her hands and buried her face on her knees.after taking the SI permission kunal went to the cell...sat beside siddhi on his toes resting both his knees on the floor.as siddhi was putting her head down and closing her eyes she did not notice him. 

kunal:'πŸ₯Ί...it was heart wrenching to see siddhi in that condition.

kunal slowly put his hand in between the narrow gap of cell bars and gently placed it on her head. instantly siddhi raised her head and looked at him.

siddhi:' aap!πŸ˜›...' she turned towards him holding the bars.she was still in her white lehanga choli ...like a angel in the jail!

kunal:😭...he never imagined anything could pack such power, that he could register and withstand that much pain ... something scalding splashed through his system. tears bubbled in his eyes.first time he don't want to hide his tears in front of siddhi.

siddhi: ' aap...aap teek tho hai na?πŸ˜”...' through the iron bars she tried to touch the bump on his fore head.before she could reach his fore head he hold her wrist.

kunal:' ...srif tum ho sakti ...jo khud jail mai rehte hue dusro ka haal puch sakti ho?...wo bhi uss insaan se uss ki hi wajai se tumara yeh haal hai...😭'he knelt in front of her with running tears on his cheeks.

siddhi:' aap yahan ho te tho aap ka carrier kya hota?...ithne saalon ka reputation kya ho tha?πŸ˜”...'she was still worrying about him.

kunal:πŸ₯Ί...he felt the red-hot spear embedded in his heart twist, finally stilling its fluttering attempts to keep on beating.not only his heart there was nothing more inside him to burn.  

siddhi:' i can't see you shedding down your attitude , which is your pride...and my love...πŸ˜’'

kunal:'ithna pyaar karti ho mujse!😲... kaash yeh mai samai pe samaj paata... na tumai khota...na yeh din hota...😭'

siddhi:πŸ˜”...first time she saw his tears streaming on his cheek. 

kunal:'...ek masoom ko jail  bhej kar ...mai mera carrier banaunga?...laanat hai isse carrier pe... '😭 said sourly and got up from the floor.

siddhi:' kunal...please...aap kuch nahi karo ge, ya  kaho  ge...πŸ˜’' she too got up and grabbed his hand to stop him.

kunal:...he  pulled his hand from her and turned to the other side as a sign of i am done talking to you.

siddhi:' bhiya aur rohit ne kaha hai...monday mera bail karden ge...' she gave him confident.

kunal:

siddhi:'srif dodin ki hi baat hai...'she tried to convince him.

kunal:' dodin kya... do pal bhi tumai yahaan rahe ne nahi dunga...😑 ' he left the cell.

siddhi: she stood holding the bars staring at his back.

SI office:

pandey:'hi...kunalπŸ˜ƒ...come...come ...take your seat...πŸ˜ƒ' he greeted him with a grin.

kunal:' nice meeting you after a long time...' he took his seat.

pandey:' ya...ya...by the way tell me to which school your children are going?πŸ˜›...so that i can also put my children in that school...πŸ˜ƒ'  he asked eagerly because he wanted his children too become like kunal.

kunal: ' i am still single...'

pandey:' kya!😲...bhabhi ko divorce kardi ya kya?'

kunal:' abey...abhi meri shaadi nahi hue...😑' he got irritated.

pandey:'what!😲 why?πŸ˜•...i know you are a salman khan fan...but to this extent!...πŸ˜‰' he teased him.

kunal:' yaar...i am not in a mood to have fun with you...πŸ˜’'

pandey:' fine ...let us be serious...'he sat straight.

kunal:'pandey! i know that you were a dull student during school days...but i never expected that you will become such a dumb inspector...😑'

pandey:'😳...' he was embarrassed.

kunal:' kisi ko bhi ander daal de ta!😑...'

pandey:' kisko?...πŸ˜•' he don't understand.

kunal:' siddhi...😑'

pandey:' kun?πŸ˜•...wo siddhi malik!...yaar...wo khud surrender hue thi...'

kunal:' ...tu kuch pooch taash kiya uss se?...'

pandey:' kya zaroori hai?... khud confess kiya hai tho...πŸ˜’'

kunal:'zaroori hai......have you checked her licence?😑...' he cross questioned him.

pandey:πŸ˜’ nahi tho...'

kunal:' she can't hold car steering wheel properly...you booked her under hit and run case... ridiculous...😑'

pandey:πŸ˜’ 

kunal:' that is my car... registered in my dad raj chopda's name...here is my driving licence , the car registration and insurance papers...' he kept them one by one on his table.

pandey:' what should i do now?πŸ˜•...' he asked him.

kunal:' ab yeh bhi mujko hi bata na hai kya?😑...'

pandey:' kya ...usse bahar kar kay tuje ander kardun!...πŸ˜• πŸ˜²' he asked him doubtfully because he could not believe what he wanted to.

kunal:' pooch kya raha hai?...do it...' while pandey was doing the changes kunal called anand.

kunal:' anand... right now come to oshiwara police station...abhi issi waqt...'

anand:' abhi abhi tho mai uss station se waapas aaya hun...hope bhiya kuch kadbad na kardi ye ho...πŸ˜’' anand rushed to the station.

pandey:' waise...ladki kun hai?...πŸ˜ƒ'

kunal:' meri girl friend...😑' he said instantly.

pandey:' what!😲...' he stopped writing.

kunal:' ab kyun what?... kya problem hai tuje?😑...' he said with false anger.

pandey:' mazaak achchi karle ta hai...πŸ˜’' he did not believe him.by the time anand reached station pandey completed all the formalities.

kunal:'take siddhi safely to her house...'  he instructed anand.

anand:' par bhiya...aap...'

kunal:'monday bail kay papers lana...till then let me chill in the cell...πŸ˜‰'

anand:

while the lady constable opened the female cell to set free siddhi , kunal walked towards the male cell.

siddhi: ...she pinned him with her hard and unhappy stare!

kunal:... he looked at her. his lip twitch with kind and satisfactory smile.

it was following monday:

around 11pm.

kunal was standing in front of siddhi's apartment ! he climbed the steps to third floor , walked on the corridor to reach other end for unit 307. before pressing the door bell he confirmed the door number with the address which he got it form SI pandey , from the station records. he rang the door bell more than once,but there was no response from inside and realized that the door bell was not working...he raised his first and knock out the door once...

it was shilpha who opened the door!

shilpha:' aap!😲...' she  was surprised to see their khadoos KC sir on their door.

kapil:' shilpha...kun?πŸ˜•...' he came from the kitchen wiping his hands with the kitchen towel.

kapil:'aap!...😑...aap ka manhoos shakal lekar yahaan bhi aagaye?...😑'then and there he started yelling at him.

kunal: ...'he stood still on the threshold with his guilty look.

kapil:' ...aaj tak hamare parivaar mai kisi ne bhi police station tak nahi gayeh hai...par tumari wajaise meri behan jail gaye...😑...'he yelled non stop

kunal:' ...he has no intention of giving any excuse or explanation.

kapli:' how dare you!...😑' he stepped forward.before he could reach him , siddhi who came out of the wash room after her shower ,wiping her wet hair... ran right in to his chest... it was her involuntary and instant reaction.

kunal:😲...he stumble back to take her on his chest.

shilpha:😲

kunal:...'for few seconds he could not speak.he was yet to accept her hug , stood his hands down and siddhi stuck to his chest.

kapil:😲...he tried hard to understand the situation.

kunal:'...'he cleared his throat nervously looking at kapil.

kapil:πŸ˜•...confusion crashed over him and disbelief followed him.

kunal:' siddhi ko muje dedo...'  he said directly, why he came and what he wanted.

kapil:😲...he don't know how to react.

kunal: ' bahut sambhal kay rakhunga... jaan se bhi ziyada...' he promised.

kunal: ' dunyan ki saare khushiyaan dunga...'he pledged.

kapil:😲

kunal: ' har din , har pal kush rakhun ga...' he vowed.her wet hair and tears made his chest moist trying to chill him.

kunal:' tumari har shart mujhe manzoor hai...' he assured keeping in mind, her engagement.

siddhi:' πŸ˜­...' she raised her face from his chest and looked at him...he gazed down and looked into her crying eyes.her pain filled eyes made his heart imploding in his chest.

kunal: '...bas dedo siddhi mujhe...😭' he shattered all his attitude and pleaded standing on his door step...

kapil:

kunal:'...i have no life with out her...😭'he could not wait or hesitate any more...he wrapped her in his wide arms... hugged her tightly!

kapil:'...andar aaye yeh...😊' after hearing kunal he told him to come in as a sign of agreeing to his plea.

kunal:πŸ˜› ...'that second was the happiest moment of his life...he was out of the world...high above in cloud 9. scared that he may burst out with overwhelming joy. 

kunal:' thanks...😊' with thanks he release siddhi from his hug.

shilpha:' siddhi...πŸ€—...' she grabbed siddhi in her hug.

shilpha:' i am happy for you...you are very very lucky..πŸ˜ƒ'she complimented her.

kapil:'please sit...😊' he showed the sofa to kunal.

siddhi:' bhaiya...shall i take him to my room...πŸ˜›' she asked his permission.

kapil:'πŸ˜•...'he hesitated.

siddhi:' i want to show my friends to him...'

kapil:' ...πŸ˜ƒ' before he could say some thing she took his smile as his permission , grabbed kunal's wrist and dragged him to her room.

kunal:' careful...watch your feet...' he alert her while he was dragged by her.

siddhi's room:

as soon as he dragged in to her bed room she left him free. kunal looked around the room...it was a 10' by 12' standard size simple still stylish bed room! creamy white walls... on the right a comfy bed with crisp and clean linens, a fluffy duvet and perfectly plump pillows.wardrobes ,chests of drawers , wall shelves,  and a dressing table on the other side.wall lamps beside her bed, table lamp on the study table and a ceiling light at the center of the ceiling. 

kunal: πŸ˜ƒ...i am  impressed ...πŸ˜›' while he was admiring her room , his untidy and messy room appeared in front of his eyes and threatened  him.

siddhi:'meet my friends:'😊...' she sought his attention.

kunal:πŸ˜ƒ...' he looked in the direction in which siddhi showed.

look at her friends in a cage!πŸ˜‰

kunal:' yeh hai tumare friends?😲...' he was surprised to see two pretty pet parrots in a cage.

siddhi:' srif friends nahi ...best friends hai...πŸ˜›' 

kunal:oh! πŸ˜ƒ...'

siddhi:' look at this green one, female parrot...very cute na ? but bahut ziddhi hai...πŸ˜›' she introduced them to kunal.

kunal: ' tumare jaise...πŸ˜†' he teased her.

siddhi:'may be... look at this red one ...it is a male parrot...bahut akkdu hai...tumare jaise...πŸ˜‰' she gave him back.

kunal:

siddhi:' ... but bolta bahut meeta hai...πŸ˜ƒ

kunal:'really!πŸ˜›...'

siddhi:'srif mujse bolta hai ...no one knew it talks...😊'

kunal:'oh! interestingπŸ˜›...issa kya bolta hai?...'  he was curious.

siddhi:' let me try...πŸ˜ƒ' she clicked her fingers twice in front of that akkdu parrot as a signal for it to speak.

parrot: ' ee luub uoo malllk...' it squeaked.

kunal: ' is it saying ' i love you malik...' he was astonished. siddhi again clicked her fingers twice in front of it.

parrot: ' ee luub uoo malllk...' it repeated.

kunal:' i love you malik...wow...amazing!...πŸ˜›'

siddhi:' pata hai iss ka naam kya hai?...'

kunal:πŸ˜ƒ

siddhi:' KC  sir...πŸ˜‰...'

kunal:' what!😲...' now he understood why siddhi taught that parrot to say ' i love you malik...'

siddhi:' this one's name is siddhi the sweety...πŸ˜›' she boasted looking in to the cage pointing the other parrot.while she was interestingly admiring the parrots.

kunal:' i love you malik...πŸ˜›' he pecked on her cheek.

' what ! πŸ˜²...how the hell this parrot spoke with out my finger clicks signal...πŸ˜²πŸ˜’' she looked at the parrot and kunal simultaneously.

kunal:πŸ˜›

siddhi:'😲 ...' she touched her cheek with doubt, gave a  look at kunal with the same doubt and realized that ' i love you malik '  is said by kunal. her weird expression made kunal to mis understand that she is uncomfortable with his unexpected peck.

kunal:' sorry...πŸ˜’'

siddhi:😑...she gave a angry look.

kunal:' whaaat...maine sorry kaha na...πŸ˜•' he made sorry expression on his face too.

siddhi:' this is the way you say sorry to me...😑'

kunal:' aur kaise?...πŸ˜•' he was confused.' is she want him to hold his ears ?or kneel down? '

siddhi:' eisse...☺️' she turned and showed her other cheek to him.

kunal:😳...' 

siddhi:'...jaldiii...πŸ˜›' she stood closing her eyes.

kunal:'😳...' he leaned close to her face and pecked twice on her cheek.

siddhi:'why two times?πŸ˜•...' she wide opened her eyes.

kunal:'  sorry in advance ...πŸ˜‰' he winked with double meaning.

siddhi:😳

NOTE:
hope you all liked kunal's confession and it was up to your expectation.πŸ˜ƒ

Note: please hit the   button if u like it.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 11 years ago
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow i'm the first to comment
akka three parts tnk u so much. wow for waiting one day extra we got extra one part so nice of uπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒliked each n every thing in all three parts n especially his convo wit SI telling she's his GF😳 n the convo of sinal in siddhi's bedroom 😳too good loved everything a lot πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Edited by SINAN - 11 years ago
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shumi...  Please accept my...

All the 3 parts are wonderfu, amazing and what not... 

You know the best part i ever liked is, Siddhi didnt blame him in the jail and upar se kunal ko pooch rahi hain... "aap thik ho na".. And she took the blame wholeheartedly..

Kunal direct attach to Malik's house... its so amazing and dashing. and am totally impressed with his confession..

Siddhi's friends were tooo cute..

And you know what the day after her engagement when he entered the office, the way he reached siddhi and the intense of his pain by asking siddhi so many questions, I really thought there itself they would confess their love... But track went somewhere and the eagerness to know how he will confesss forced me to read each and every word so carefully..

The way you showed the romance... Siddhi's childish behaviour in the romance tooo... this is what exactly i wanted to see.. 

And finally its just...

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 11 years ago
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
forgot about to mention one important thing... which i was waiting for... Kunal's breakdown and crave for siddhi... the pain in his eyes and heart. you just visualized with words...and acts..
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘
paradigm thumbnail
Thank you so much for putting up 3 parts... they were amazing, outstanding... now looking forward to Kunal- Siddhi wedding and SR πŸ˜³
Guldi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shumi di Eid mubarak! πŸ˜ƒ super duper likes to your ff,excellent writing di,pt25 eid ka gift.wow di whole ff was amazing,beautifully written,hats off πŸ‘ i love you malik 😳 and i love you shumi di 😳plz di apna ff end mat karna 😭we want more of sinal romanceπŸ˜‰ Edited by Guldi - 11 years ago
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent. Im dreaming of the visuals of 2d's FF.
:-)
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just logged in was busy with Eid, Wish a a very Happy Eid Shumi :)

Awww all 3 chapters were simply awesome

The scene at the B'day party and then the road accident was just breath taking 
very well done indeed πŸ‘

I've got to run dear or else I would love to give a long comment... but no time... πŸ˜‰
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guldi

Shumi di ek dum "kiraak" πŸ˜‰ (extraodinary) ooo my god!πŸ˜› by the way i learned a new word kiraak...πŸ˜†
sinal scenes drool worthy.. 😳

PM ke liye shukriya di 😊...u r welcome πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 11 years ago