FF: Mera Ishq Sufiyana-II ! NOTE on pg-50 - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
hey Shumi,

Love you FFs...nicelt written ..loved the way KC was J hearing about siddhi's engagement & his realization of what she means to him...aawww...can't wait for next part..write soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
Hello Shumi aka "The best fiction writer"!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I read updated parts of your F.F & once again, suffered from shortage of words to describe how much I enjoyed reading them...๐Ÿ˜›

As a result, presenting you with few random choices so as to facilitate you to pick as per your choice... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

The words are,"terrific,fantastic, amazing, super, stupendous, outstanding, incredible, marvelous & tremendous" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Though, I could have written few more but then thought of 'saving" some for future parts of your F.F...๐Ÿ˜†

I won't scribble much as I'm still lost in the thoughts of "Siddhi Mallik"... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Hence, curbing my "spamming talent" here by saying a big THANK-YOU for updating the F.F & hoping for some more of Siddhi's update soon!! โ˜บ๏ธ
Awesome parts, please do continue and thanks for the pm! :)
Originally posted by fasa

๐Ÿ˜›ya i have read the two parts๐Ÿ˜Š...yaar before i could post my part 22 my readers posted their comments...they r faster than me...๐Ÿ˜†
i read the part 21 before u sent me the pm. ๐Ÿ˜Š oh!๐Ÿ˜›
bechara kunal uski khushi zyada deer nahi rahi ๐Ÿ˜ญbcoz of siddhi's engagement...no worry good days are ahead for him๐Ÿ˜ƒ
so now u have give us a hint๐Ÿ˜ƒ yep...to think about my net update๐Ÿ˜‰
really interesting.๐Ÿ˜Š so i am sure ur sweetu will definetely help kunal(may show some attitude to kunal as kunal never treated with him properly) wait and watch๐Ÿ˜‰
but dint understand y siddhi is marrying a taklu๐Ÿ˜ฒ hahaha๐Ÿ˜†
may be now ur the ekta kapoor of Mera Ishq Sufiyana๐Ÿ˜ณ i am
but i am sure unlike ekta maiyya๐Ÿ˜ฒ u will not give us heart breaking shocks.sure i will not๐Ÿ˜ƒ
eagerly waiting for kunal's confession.๐Ÿ˜Š thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I AM REALLY HAPPY TO HEAR THAT U R NOT GOING TO END THIS FF. PLEASURE IS MINE๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Eagerly waiting to see how the story unfolds in ur FF and in parichay๐Ÿ˜
as usual waitng for part 23 and 24๐Ÿ˜. sure...hope i won't disappoint u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now kunal has to cry again in parichay when he will come to know the real truth of siddhi.obviously...
bechara kunal har koi usse hi kyun rularaha hai๐Ÿ˜ญ. feeling bad for him๐Ÿ˜ญ...hehehe...๐Ÿ˜‰

What a brilliant updates its were!!Let me fist say you sorry,i'm late because i wanna to read ur update peacefully,so today as it's a Holiday.
The first part was worth-reading to feel Jealous Kunal.And the second part was outstanding.Kunal wrapping Siddhi in his arm,made her close to chest and then the Final Kiss,later with getting Bindi in bonusโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธNow it seems,Sids with Rohit doing something fishy to make Kunal confessed and ya,u said so-It's Kunal's confession coming๐Ÿ˜›Can't wait for it,Plz don't be so late this time...Kunal is bechayen for Siddhi,I'm too bechayen for ur Update...๐Ÿ˜‰
hi shumi di...
i am a new reader of ur ff...๐Ÿ˜Š
parichay is my fav. bt nw a days going boring...๐Ÿ˜•
but i like ur writin skills...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u r very gud...
awsm expressing ability...
me too writes but only soft poems... ๐Ÿ˜Š
but a gret fans of urs... 
plz update ur next parts eagerly waiting...
waitin for 23 & 24...๐Ÿ˜›
Wow shumi feeling like watchng a sinal parichay all over again in correct order.Hope a time comes when all our soaps show perfection like yr FF.
I have lost charm in parichay presently but im sure once richa exposd evrythng wil b ok.
:-)

Dhol aur band baaja bajo... Main Aagayi! Acha agar Band aur dhol nahin bajana toh seeti hi baja lo...๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Sorry beech ke parts nahin pade;  rehte hain abhi dheere dheere padh loongi.. padai ke mamle mein bachpan se hi slow hoon na..๐Ÿคฃ sorry bad joke.. ๐Ÿ˜† .. par part 21 padh liya... Kya baat hai... Scheming Siddhi.. awesome.. aur I love the character of Rohit in your FF ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ Too good.. aapke FF wala Rohit milega mujhe? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Edited by nancy1996 - 11 years ago
superb update,,,,,,,liked it,,,,,,๐Ÿ˜Š

waiting 4 nxt parts,,,,kunal's confession,,,,๐Ÿ˜›

You r superb Shumi Di๐Ÿ‘