India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

When will they?

amanpreet4542 Groupbie
amanpreet4542
amanpreet4542

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
When will Teju & Ovi let Archana speak, cause i hate that Ekta's dragging this, really im tired of the same thing. Them accusing of Archu of anything, like their Grandma is a Goddess. I agree Archana did make some mistakes. But they should give her a chance! (let me know your opinion) Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzFireLordPhoenixGuggu_Mintyalicia.

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I agree! I hope they make Archana have a chance to speak soon. The show is going way too slow.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amanpreet4542KatRulzFireLordPhoenixalicia.

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
The main thing Archana has to open her mouth and say "I am sorry for making the worst two mistakes of my life...One to take my husband to court for faltoo chawlwalas to prove him ambitious which was wrong and 2nd snatiching our son Soham out of my husband's hand and handing him to Varsha"  I hurt my husband...Our son Soham could be dead right now nd that is due to me and my sister no one else...last but not least I did not fight for you my dear daughters Ovi-Teju...or my marriage b4 you all left for canada..

Than Everyone will be ready to hear her out...But not accepting or even acknowledging her mistakes she is making the matters worse...These things can't be blamed on Savita, Sachu, Ovi or Teju...Her sanskari mother is even making it worst by giving wrong advice and feeding wrong info..

Sorry I am not buying it..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 July 2012 at 8:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07bhallaroxFireLordPhoenix

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
@ Dabulls23 Manav was wrong at the time of chawl case.He was ready to destroy chawl and all chawlwalas were against him .But he didn't even think abt them ,their kids and their memories Archu was right tht time.

About Varsha case.Varsha pretends in front of every1 tht she is normal even Satish ,Sulochna ,Savita ,Vaishali every1 thought  tht she is normal.It was all Varsha's fault.

Edited by pvrr - 19 July 2012 at 8:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Minty

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvrr

@ Dabulls23 Manav was wrong at the time of chawl case.He was ready to destroy chawl and all chawlwalas were against him .But he didn't even think abt them ,their kids and their memories Archu was right tht time.

About Varsha case.Varsha pretends in front of every1 tht she is normal even Satish ,Sulochna ,Savita ,Vaishali every1 thought  tht she is normal.It was all Varsha's fault.

@bold how was Manav wrong? He was thinking about the chawl residents it wasn't that he was going to destroy the chawl and let them live out on the road he they were going to get new flats to live in.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Oh lord you have incorrect info...Manav and DK's company had promised each chawl walas 2 bedroom self contained flats with all water-toilet facility plus 30 Lac rupees for their future and kids education...15 families had already signed in...But Archana wanted to save her memories of 5 yrs being DIL of deshmukhs Embarrassed Wacko  Now wouldn't Manav know what was best for the chawl people?  Savita and Manav lived there for the longest ..Now how is this not a good thing for the chawl walas?

Good for people and good for the business...Embarrassed
Wacko
About Varsha case.Varsha pretends in front of every1 tht she is normal even Satish ,Sulochna ,Savita ,Vaishali every1 thought  tht she is normal.But what did Varsha was wrong.
when you are burned once you should not take a chance yet again...Be skeptical and not trust that person especially she herself kept saying no to Archana...Manav forbade Archana from giving Soham to Varsha...Oh well Varsha was never alright once she got obsessed with Archana's pregnancy and babies...Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 July 2012 at 8:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07FireLordPhoenix

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah i know i remember Manav promise with chawl walas.But the thing is tht time chawl walas were  not happy with his ideas.They didn't want to leave their place.Do u remember tht old lady  who keep on saying Manav to not destroy our chawl .Our memories are attached to this chawl.All chawl walas were against Manav.

Edited by pvrr - 19 July 2012 at 9:06pm
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Yeah i know i remember Manav promise with chawl walas.But the thing is tht time chawl walas were  not happy with his ideas.They didn't want to leave their place.Do u remember tht old lady  who keep on saying Manav to not destroy our chawl .Our memories are attached to this chawl.All chawl walas were against Manav.

Chawlwalas went against Manav was due to Dharmesh teaming up with Ajit in destroying Manav's project...He paid those 15 owners to lie against Manav in court that they had not signed the petition...Manav forged those singnature when he had not...

Manav-DK offer was up and up and genuine...Archana should have trusted Manav's word against all the proofs against him...She should have known he would not lie abt something as such..

Not sure what you have been watching or may be memory fades over time...Happens to me too Embarrassed
Thought I give you correct info..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kishshah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index