Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MB and Muku to dance !! (Page 9)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

U know Hatzzie ...I know MB was different yesterday ...but I felt from her eyes and precise dialogues that she was actually pinning RK ...she wanted to avoid his prey looks ...but the moment he said something ...it kicks the tigress in MB and she strikes him even harder ...she was pinning him again and again ...her looks were too sharp ...and even her sarcastic smile for few seconds ...I hope she is not suffering from split personality LOLLOL

that passed thru my peanut brain...she was awesome it was as if she wants to give him all the gyan in the world ussko poora din dho ..usska lecture lene ke liye..chup hone ka naam nahi le rahi thi...aur apna RK ussko aise dekh raha tha..it was so yummy..

Ya...MB didnt want to see him ...may be his eyes gets inside her and she is afraid that someone like RK is affecting her ...what an enigma these two have become ...I am seeing some long-long lecture of MB gyan to cool RK ...fayda to hona nahe phir bhe bolna to banta hai boss 

RK will be like oh again..ithni badi badi dialogues kaise yaad rakh lethi hai..He will offer a dialogue writer post first LOL LOL ..MB ka gyan ka dialogue usse par tho koi asar nahi karega everytime she talks something big..he raises his mocking eyebrow that is so sexy...

They both are getting affected by each other..when will they realize yet to be seen. My strong notation says it will MB first..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiona18Manonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manonids

U know Hatzzie ...I know MB was different yesterday ...but I felt from her eyes and precise dialogues that she was actually pinning RK ...she wanted to avoid his prey looks ...but the moment he said something ...it kicks the tigress in MB and she strikes him even harder ...she was pinning him again and again ...her looks were too sharp ...and even her sarcastic smile for few seconds ...I hope she is not suffering from split personality LOLLOL

that passed thru my peanut brain...she was awesome it was as if she wants to give him all the gyan in the world ussko poora din dho ..usska lecture lene ke liye..chup hone ka naam nahi le rahi thi...aur apna RK ussko aise dekh raha tha..it was so yummy..

Ya...MB didnt want to see him ...may be his eyes gets inside her and she is afraid that someone like RK is affecting her ...what an enigma these two have become ...I am seeing some long-long lecture of MB gyan to cool RK ...fayda to hona nahe phir bhe bolna to banta hai boss 

RK will be like oh again..ithni badi badi dialogues kaise yaad rakh lethi hai..He will offer a dialogue writer post first LOL LOL ..MB ka gyan ka dialogue usse par tho koi asar nahi karega everytime she talks something big..he raises his mocking eyebrow that is so sexy...

They both are getting affected by each other..when will they realize yet to be seen. My strong notation says it will MB first..

Mine too ...MB is vulnerable unlike RK ...she will soon realize that she gets affected by Rk's presence ...but she won't be able to deny it too ...Even Paddy has said her the same ...but interesting would be seeing how RK would realize the same ...It would take a lot for a person like RK to realize ...( acceptance is almost impossible) that MB does affect him ...so does her relation with any other man ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Chalo people i am logging off..  got to work

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Chalo people i am logging off..  got to work

bye ..even i am logging off too ...
ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Drashti looks breath takingly beautiful.  Will wait n watch for the story to turn around.  For the time being its middle class boy and girl getting engaged.
-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
AngryLOL
Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

DD looking pretty!!Day Dreaming
-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
On a serious note, maybe shez just having a nightmare!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index