India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MB and Muku to dance !! (Page 7)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Nidzz Makhi ko jo sochna hai sochne dho..He is not worth it...and it will be proven..His dialogue "Main zaindagi bar tera intezaar karoonga" He will wait for his whole life.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteriousmilliManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

will come back in half an hour!! i need to get ready,, am still in bed!!

Okie dokie...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
DD with MukundAngry

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Nidzz Makhi ko jo sochna hai sochne dho..He is not worth it...and it will be proven..His dialogue "Main zaindagi bar tera intezaar karoonga" He will wait for his whole life.. 

Sigh ...I have seen Mb-RK face off so ,many times already ...can;'t get enough of them ...RK for the first time touched MB Embarrassed...woh baat aur hai ke Mb ka reaction was like sho away boy ..warna maar dalunge tujhe LOL...RK to is ladke se acting kaise karwayega !!!!!

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Sigh ...I have seen Mb-RK face off so ,many times already ...can;'t get enough of them ...RK for the first time touched MB Embarrassed...woh baat aur hai ke Mb ka reaction was like sho away boy ..warna maar dalunge tujhe LOL...RK to is ladke se acting kaise karwayega !!!!!

Kithna Nakhre dikha rahi thi kal..
i loved every single bit of MB and RK they are damn equal one is cold calculative composed but when you get on his wrong side you are a goner..the other is chirpy..full of life ..fire all in her..she just strikes back..

This what we call Clash of titans...

Sigh i cannot get enough of them..Hope CV's ka yeh accha story track gains them some TRP's

mysteriousmilliManonidz

Lola13 Goldie
Lola13
Lola13

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
aren't these the sets where RK is shooting ? o_O
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manonids

Kithna Nakhre dikha rahi thi kal..
i loved every single bit of MB and RK they are damn equal one is cold calculative composed but when you get on his wrong side you are a goner..the other is chirpy..full of life ..fire all in her..she just strikes back..

This what we call Clash of titans...

Sigh i cannot get enough of them..Hope CV's ka yeh accha story track gains them some TRP's

U know Hatzzie ...I know MB was different yesterday ...but I felt from her eyes and precise dialogues that she was actually pinning RK ...she wanted to avoid his prey looks ...but the moment he said something ...it kicks the tigress in MB and she strikes him even harder ...she was pinning him again and again ...her looks were too sharp ...and even her sarcastic smile for few seconds ...I hope she is not suffering from split personality LOLLOL

ISADORAmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lola13

aren't these the sets where RK is shooting ? o_O

LOL LOL eagle eyes...may be they are using the same location

Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index