India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MB and Muku to dance !! (Page 23)

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Did anyone here felt that mukku is gonna be in this show for long or atleast he will come back even if he exit for now??i got this feeling after yesterday's mukku's dialogue to madhu 'i will wait for u as along as i live(or somthing like that)'..may be after Rk dumps her,muku might help her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

@ Hatzzie ...may be ...still its hard to accept ...the way RK has been shown so far ...seeing him there looked irrational ...

For me it was ok..My Hubby friend is a actor quite well known down south here..he keeps coming to our house and he visits his spot boys to co artist houses also from time to time..so i think i could take it as rational

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-miraManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Did anyone here felt that mukku is gonna be in this show for long or atleast he will come back even if he exit for now??i got this feeling after yesterday's mukku's dialogue to madhu 'i will wait for u as along as i live(or somthing like that)'..may be after Rk dumps her,muku might help her..

He can wait for all Eternity sasi that is never gonna happen

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_sree.gattuanji-miraManonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ISADORA

@ Hatzz ...ya ...but I am sure our very own MB is too ishmart ...she will think otherwise ...Angry...she knows RK can't  be that clean hearted person ...

Let her thick the worst of him that is the plan..she has to fall for this worst thing first..waise fall tho hone wala hai on ME day..
Embarrassed

ya and if RK is there, something is surely cooking up in his mind ...kuch to karega yeh shana banda ...itna seedha to hai nahe ...but u know ...what I felt out of concept was a superstar coming to this middle class engagement ...I mean ...its a show..but still they must keep some standard too ...
@Red..u said my feelings Nidz..i was also thinking the same from mrng..it looked totally out of place..but seems like they will somehow expalin it in epi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Logging off now guys ...my head is spinning badly now 

_sasi_anji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by ISADORA

@ Hatzz ...ya ...but I am sure our very own MB is too ishmart ...she will think otherwise ...Angry...she knows RK can't  be that clean hearted person ...

Let her thick the worst of him that is the plan..she has to fall for this worst thing first..waise fall tho hone wala hai on ME day..
Embarrassed

ya and if RK is there, something is surely cooking up in his mind ...kuch to karega yeh shana banda ...itna seedha to hai nahe ...but u know ...what I felt out of concept was a superstar coming to this middle class engagement ...I mean ...its a show..but still they must keep some standard too ...
@Red..u said my feelings Nidz..i was also thinking the same from mrng..it looked totally out of place..but seems like they will somehow expalin it in epi..

Sasi..check my comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
he he he... just logged in to dance with you guys... okay nidzz.. go and rest.. will meet at night..  me so happy  after sbb...Wink

ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Right Anji i am logging off too..No post today for me..i will be just commenting

Meenu you are missing all the fun baby

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_anji-miraManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index