MB and Muku to dance !! (Page 22)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

nidzz looks like amazing eppy..he has a motive there also..isska dimag uff.. RK you rock

for sure yar ...Ayi was heavily drunk ...so kuch to hone wala hai ...

she is gonna spill that  25 lak rupees thing..oh heck...LOL

donno yar ...hmmm may be after that MB's self respect would get hurt big time ...and MB doesnt seem to be happy with the way Ayi was dancing ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

nidzz looks like amazing eppy..he has a motive there also..isska dimag uff.. RK you rock

donno yar ...hmmm may be after that MB's self respect would get hurt big time ...and MB doesnt seem to be happy with the way Ayi was dancing ...

Good Sign in terms CV's are winding the track actually.in a sense if that 25 lak rupees thing comes out ..RK will just say "It was Prayschith" it will be Ayi who will be black marked..

_sasi_Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
@ Hatzz ...ya ...but I am sure our very own MB is too ishmart ...she will think otherwise ...Angry...she knows RK can't  be that clean hearted person ...

_sasi_ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

@ Hatzz ...ya ...but I am sure our very own MB is too ishmart ...she will think otherwise ...Angry...she knows RK can't  be that clean hearted person ...

Let her thick the worst of him that is the plan..she has to fall for this worst thing first..waise fall tho hone wala hai on ME day..
Embarrassed

_sasi_Manonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sasi10

LOL bahut mazaa aayega...her dance is hillarious.she is very good artist

You saw it office chor kahike...LOL kaam nahi hai tuje...

How can i miss DD seg and that too in that attireLOLLOL but i'm really disappointed cng her makeup & hairstyle..Her beauty is not at all standingout..These makers failed to capture and highlight her beauty..liked paddy lot compared to all..Anyways,seems like Episode will be full of entertainment...waiting for MESmile

Edited by sasi10 - 20 July 2012 at 3:47am

ISADORAManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Let her thick the worst of him that is the plan..she has to fall for this worst thing first..waise fall tho hone wala hai on ME day..
Embarrassed

ya and if RK is there, something is surely cooking up in his mind ...kuch to karega yeh shana banda ...itna seedha to hai nahe ...but u know ...what I felt out of concept was a superstar coming to this middle class engagement ...I mean ...its a show..but still they must keep some standard too ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

ya and if RK is there, something is surely cooking up in his mind ...kuch to karega yeh shana banda ...itna seedha to hai nahe ...but u know ...what I felt out of concept was a superstar coming to this middle class engagement ...I mean ...its a show..but still they must keep some standard too ...

Well Trishna is working for him Salman Khan made a news for the same purpose and Amir khan too and John's friend is a auto wala..

_sasi_Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
@ Hatzzie ...may be ...still its hard to accept ...the way RK has been shown so far ...seeing him there looked irrational ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index