Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ISADORA

Kithna Nakhre dikha rahi thi kal..
i loved every single bit of MB and RK they are damn equal one is cold calculative composed but when you get on his wrong side you are a goner..the other is chirpy..full of life ..fire all in her..she just strikes back..

This what we call Clash of titans...

Sigh i cannot get enough of them..Hope CV's ka yeh accha story track gains them some TRP's

U know Hatzzie ...I know MB was different yesterday ...but I felt from her eyes and precise dialogues that she was actually pinning RK ...she wanted to avoid his prey looks ...but the moment he said something ...it kicks the tigress in MB and she strikes him even harder ...she was pinning him again and again ...her looks were too sharp ...and even her sarcastic smile for few seconds ...I hope she is not suffering from split personality ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lola13

aren't these the sets where RK is shooting ? o_O

😆 😆 eagle eyes...may be they are using the same location
Manonidz thumbnail

😆 😆 eagle eyes...may be they are using the same location

tu dekhna MB ka ghar bhe yahe hoga later on ...thoda sa cut copy karke ise ko use karenge ðŸ˜†
ISADORA thumbnail
U know Hatzzie ...I know MB was different yesterday ...but I felt from her eyes and precise dialogues that she was actually pinning RK ...she wanted to avoid his prey looks ...but the moment he said something ...it kicks the tigress in MB and she strikes him even harder ...she was pinning him again and again ...her looks were too sharp ...and even her sarcastic smile for few seconds ...I hope she is not suffering from split personality ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

that passed thru my peanut brain...she was awesome it was as if she wants to give him all the gyan in the world ussko poora din dho ..usska lecture lene ke liye..chup hone ka naam nahi le rahi thi...aur apna RK ussko aise dekh raha tha..it was so yummy..

-DeathEater- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god! This sucks so bad! Who wants to watch Madhu Mukund dance ðŸ¤¢ 
thanks for the link dear :P
ISADORA thumbnail
Nice pic angle..u posted about your friends comment yesterday could not read it..
ISADORA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manonids

tu dekhna MB ka ghar bhe yahe hoga later on ...thoda sa cut copy karke ise ko use karenge ðŸ˜†

Yeh sabh tho cahltha rhetha hai..hope they don't misuse RK's house it is really so good...
Manonidz thumbnail

that passed thru my peanut brain...she was awesome it was as if she wants to give him all the gyan in the world ussko poora din dho ..usska lecture lene ke liye..chup hone ka naam nahi le rahi thi...aur apna RK ussko aise dekh raha tha..it was so yummy..

Ya...MB didnt want to see him ...may be his eyes gets inside her and she is afraid that someone like RK is affecting her ...what an enigma these two have become ...I am seeing some long-long lecture of MB gyan to cool RK ...fayda to hona nahe phir bhe bolna to banta hai boss 
Manonidz thumbnail

she looks awesome in yellow ...waise she looks good in all colors ...but have not seen her wearing yellow much...