India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What I LOVED: 19th July 2012 (Page 4)

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Agree with u dear... awesome episode & ur analysis also damn awesome... loved ur post dear ASR was in his full flirty mood today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
WOWClapClapClapClapClapClap, Abs loved ur post today. ASR in satsang and satsang at poolside the Tajmahal of ARSHILOLLOLTongue .

Agree with u that Khushi has fallen for ASR as ASR, she may wish him to be Arnav, but with ASR she becomes fire. Good to see ASR back with bang and playing all the roles. Loved how naaniji teased them both and supporting Khushi. waiting for todays episode, the day seems long.

Shalini76

soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
how were u able to put up dis post shalini...ShockedShocked i am still...blushing...!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

awesome though...!!LOLLOLWink

Shalini76

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Love ur wil today! Best part asr & arnav! Barun is at his best, how clearly we can difference both characters! Wow

Aur shalini, aisa bilkul nahin chalega! Tumhare wil' s aaj kal bohot der se post hote hain, so no chance for me for 1. Page, not gud! Wink

Shalini76

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Kudos !!! ClapClap

Shalini76

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Wow lovely analysis... One of the best episodes of IPKKND
Truly ARHI are the best... I just loved it...
Sanaya and barun are just brilliant Clap Clap
Thanks a lot dii

Shalini76

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thank u for the lovely post Shalini... Actually Arnav rocked yesterday... I am too excited for today actually...

Shalini76

aviation-ca Goldie
aviation-ca
aviation-ca

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Shalini,

Gr8 U R back in action- missed your WIl the last couple of days!!! Puts this story in perspective.. though why I need a fiction to be so is beyond me..

Yes, today was all ASR->Arnav->ASR cycle..

Though frankly (& I might be in minority) did not like the sitting in cupboard thing, of course goes to show how far he is willing to go to make Khushi smile, but I would have liked to see a embarrassed, forget it, this was crazy anyway kind of look when it didn't work..

But loved the entire Batamizi conversation.. yes that is sooo ASR.. unknowingly Khushi does what ASR cannot resist, challenge him.. ASR says bring it on... his possessiveness is breath taking.. the breathtaking passion, just simmering beneath the surface, waiting to break free is irresistible...  

Yes he is full fledged wooing his wife, and he doesn't care who knows or who can see him do it.. and this is unfortunate.. because.. well we will see as the story unfolds..

As for Akash, I loved his reaction to Khushi's suggestion of Honyemoon.. his flare up to Payal.. very real life.. Also, I have never seen him treat Khushi as his bhabhi, because Khushi behaves like a Saali and even calls him Jijaji..

Because of the cross connection of the jodis, Older bro<->Younger sis and Younger bro <-> Older sis, the whole family doesn't know how to treat this situation.. including the characters in question...

Payal - one advice from experienced person - when spouse angry, your current appeasing behaviour will make it worse.. leave him alone.. he will come around...

What I am worried about is the fact that Mami doesn't seem to believe that Shyam is the culprit in all this.. her dislike of the Gupta sisters seems to be overcoming her Common Senzze..

What I am afraid of is that esp. now that Anjali and Mamiji is getting aware of Arnav's open wooing.. she might start helping Anjali to get in touch with Snakewa...

I absolutely LOL reading Others->item 4.. too good..

Looking forward to today's WIL post..

Shalini76

Go to top