Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Loved ur analysis di Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

I can't stop writing today... i was waiting for ur post ... shalini what ever episode it may be ... the way i love the show i love ur post so here it goes my views on today!

For me, the episode truly belonged to Arnav - rather, ASR. It was ASR-ASR all the way!

- Yes i was waiting for this only...go ASR go ...

Performance

Barun, you're rocking several FB pages of the Fandom, who are putting up collages of the King of Expressions!

Sanaya, it's a treat to watch you play Khushi!

- i can't think of any word except wow ... for this 2... gr8 going guys...

Favorite Scene

All Arnav-Khushi scenes; it seems that pre-Diwali era was re-lived in this episode.

- yes it was a treat... and when they had a challenge i thought of pre akash payal wedding time... that time ASR used to enjoy the fact that he has a effect on khushi...i hope he bring it back with full swing 

Arnav Singh Raizada is BACK!!

1. ASR - back in action?

From ASR, the lover to ASR, the husband

ASR, the brother

ASR, the grandson

ASR, the businessman

- yes at last cvs remembered he is some one who can control evrything... as he told ... sub kuch meri control mein tha, hain and would be

ASR the - Brazen vs. Khushi - the Defiant

ASR: Okay, that's it, woman! Now, you've had it! Arnav, stand aside - she likes you, but she loves me! She is good to you, but with me she is at her best! She is interested in knowing you, but she is crazy about me! This is my domain, you can be nice to her after I have dealt with that defiance that I love so much!

- yes i always felt that khushi does fall for asr... though she was surprised by the arnav in him most evidently she fell for ASR...its a basic thing...opposites attract...

And then, much to Fandom's joy it was back to ASR vs. Khushi.

ASR however now is way more brazen than he used to be pre-Diwali - given that Khushi is now his wife. Nothing holds him back now, especially now that he is admittedly out to woo her, make her agree that he is her husband, and that he is not about to let her go anywhere away from him.

- i hope he contiues his ASR way... though i love NK i want asr to woo her in his way...

Khushi: You're being rude.

ASR: I've hardly begun.

Khushi: You can't do this.

ASR: Why? You're my wife - my legally wedded wife. I can do a lot more.

Khushi: You married me by force. I do not accept you as my husband.

ASR: Oh! Let's get that settled now then.

- The best part for this couple... the slight fear in khushi's face and the slight arrogance with ASR...i felt i'm seeing the same old ASR kushi whom i liked the most... well done to the entire team...

He would have her admit that he was her husband when she'd come running into his arms. She has refused point-blank. The challenge is up again between the duo.

- Lets see who wins the challenge... when it comes to winning these two will do anything... i'm confused whose side i should be !!!!!!

ASR even tempted her with a Taj Mahal for getting her on his trip to Agra.

ASR: Why don't you come to Agra with me. You can see theTaj Mahal.

Khushi: I've seen it.

Khushi : i have to cleaqn up

Arnav : your mind??

wow...  how come they can be such a cute tom and jerry

I don't have to admit you as my husband. I don't have to run into your arms. I don't want to see Taj Mahal.

ASR: I heard that!

Khushi: Good you heard it, now remember it!

- Khushi bravo girl u were really strong in front of ASR but how long will u hold on to it...lets see...

As NK would say, quite rightly ' Iss War to kya naam doon!!

- NK we are all following it for an year and haven't settled down and doesn't want to settle down for something so simple... so lets move ahead and may try find what can we name themWink

Others

1. Thank goodness for Nani Ji. Someone other than Arnav, NK and Khushi have a sound head on their shoulders.

LOVED how she put forward the correct view and stopped Mami Jaan from any further accusations.

- yes she truly behaved like the elder one of the house... may be after today episode i felt the cv's woke from the sleep and had all the characters of what they are...

the eldest of the family with a power - nani

the simple sweet and lovely sister - anjali

2. It seems Akash is beginning to come around.

Payal save the ammunition for another, better day!

- hmmm we have to wait

3. Mami Jaan has Payal-phobia! Mami Jaan, you ROCK!!

- yes she is a true rockstar of the family ...

4. HP - After you knock, if you see a man holding his wife, learn to at least look embarrassed. He looked at ASR as though there was no Khushi in his arms.

- may be he was so scared even to react something...

5. Akash - once again, that's Khushi BHABHI!!

- yes i was wondering what happened to his term "khushiji..."

6. Anjali, please wear your lovely saris again; you look really nice in those!

- yes but this short sleeve blouses Wink

Precap

Defiantly not showing itself! - hmmm waiting for the next episode...

and yes ofcourse for ur post so that i can rejoice the episode once again and post my words on ur postTongue

Edited by tulip21 - 19 July 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najShalini76

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
beautiful analysis

Shalini76

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
yes i agree even i loved alll the arhi scenes... They were mindblowing...they are awesome!!!<3
Brilliant post:)

Shalini76

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Just when I finally forced myself to stop watching the episode, read your review and remembered it again.. there goes my heart that calmed down for a bit.. started pounding again reading this.

ASR: Okay, that's it, woman! Now, you've had it! Arnav, stand aside - she likes you, but she loves me! She is good to you, but with me she is at her best! She is interested in knowing you, but she is crazy about me! 

Not just Khushi, ASR.. all of us too.. we love you and we are crazy about you.. and we missed the flirty and powerful ASR a lot! Embarrassed You are right, today's episode was awesome.. because it was complete.. in every way.. Arnav as husband, lover, bro, grandson and businessman.. well said!

Barun and Sanaya.. I have no idea how htey do it.. such passionate scenes.. wonder how many giggles it took them to finally get the scene right! Amazing job with the show, dear cast and crew!!! Thank you! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najShalini76

luvarshi Senior Member
luvarshi
luvarshi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
After all, Khushi fell for him before Arnav ever surfaced properly - she fell for ASR.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good point.

Shalini76

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
nice post

Shalini76

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Great as usual!! Rightly said at the beginning that we would read if alive! What an episode! M&B rocks! Glad that Gul loves them!!!Embarrassed

Shalini76

Go to top