Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What I LOVED: 19th July 2012

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

What I LOVED: 19th July 2012

If I were writing the WIL review for anyone but myself, I'd be in a fix tonight. I'd wonder who I was writing it for; after all after tonight's episode, most of the Fandom would have died of pure joy, and the remaining brave hearts would follow suit tomorrow!

For me, the episode truly belonged to Arnav - rather, ASR. It was ASR-ASR all the way!

Performance

Barun, you're rocking several FB pages of the Fandom, who are putting up collages of the King of Expressions!

Sanaya, it's a treat to watch you play Khushi!

Progress Points

1. ASR is taking over his roles

2. Nani stands up for Khushi and Payal and declares them innocent & Shyam the culprit

3. Akash turning around, but not giving in

Favorite Scene

All Arnav-Khushi scenes; it seems that pre-Diwali era was re-lived in this episode.

Arnav Singh Raizada is BACK!!

1. ASR - back in action?

From ASR, the lover to ASR, the husband

ASR, the brother

ASR, the grandson

ASR, the businessman

He seems to be really coming into his own - finally, long overdue, thank goodness!

This ASR is reminiscent of the one Pre-Diwali; this chap held things together and managed everything well; was in control, well aware of his surroundings, and was proactive; was nearly omnipresent, all-knowing, and all-understanding; and nearly impossible to be subdued.

He was a self-proclaimed behen-bhakt, and a brazen lover of the only girl who had managed to hold his attention - Khushi Kumari Gupta.

He managed office and home, both; and sometimes office from home. Aman was a frequent caller and a regular receiver of instructions and 'what the--!' from Arnav.

The chap was visible after a long time.

2. ASR at Satsang!!

I never thought I'd live to see the day... as I am sure none of the other Satsang attendees would have.

The people attending it would have a hard time focusing on much else except this brooding figure sitting in 3-piece suit with a Bluetooth attached to his ear. One can SO see all the aunties catching sneak glances of the ASR, and ASR wondering if this was normal behavior at a Satsang.

I s'pose it was only for everyone's good that Aman interrupted ASR's visit to the Satsang, else, there would've been a HUGE demand for the next Satsang to be held at ASR's poolside, where one could worship the living walking ASR Live!!

3. ASR - very strangely - accepted to go to the Satsang seemingly because Anjali wanted to go. He saw Khushi was not going and he didn't mind. Balancing things, Buddy? Good work!

ASR's visit to Anjali's room to ask after her was much needed. It made her felt remembered again. Although, Anjali is still in pain and confusion, yet having Arnav around is a comfort for her.

4. Looks ASR had a visit to Agra for his work. Thankfully, the businessman is back in action too!

ASR the - Brazen vs. Khushi - the Defiant

Arnav has finally got it - or so it seems;

ASR is the most effective way to woo Khushi. After all, Khushi fell for him before Arnav ever surfaced properly - she fell for ASR.

He hid in the closet.

He was trying to be nice and remind her of past moments they'd spent together, it almost worked before Khushi put a stopper on it - Khushi realized it was working, and she very nearly smiled, and she put up her guards immediately.

He went on to splash coffee on her face.

He was still trying in earnest to remind her of the old times and bring a smile on her face, but then, Khushi turned away while he was still talking, and ASR threatened to emerge.

Arnav remembered NK's advice to lose the anger and be nice to Khushi, and he lowered his volume and put his anger in check. However, Khushi plainly refused to give in. She challenged him.

And there we go! ASR was on the loose.

What Arnav had been trying to do nicely - gently wooing Khushi, doing nice and romantic things, being sweet, talking in low-volume, controlled tones, smiling a lot - ASR put a stopper on that!

ASR: Okay, that's it, woman! Now, you've had it! Arnav, stand aside - she likes you, but she loves me! She is good to you, but with me she is at her best! She is interested in knowing you, but she is crazy about me! This is my domain, you can be nice to her after I have dealt with that defiance that I love so much!

And then, much to Fandom's joy it was back to ASR vs. Khushi.

ASR however now is way more brazen than he used to be pre-Diwali - given that Khushi is now his wife. Nothing holds him back now, especially now that he is admittedly out to woo her, make her agree that he is her husband, and that he is not about to let her go anywhere away from him.

Khushi: You're being rude.

ASR: I've hardly begun.

Khushi: You can't do this.

ASR: Why? You're my wife - my legally wedded wife. I can do a lot more.

Khushi: You married me by force. I do not accept you as my husband.

ASR: Oh! Let's get that settled now then.

Even HP's entry did not deter him. Khushi attempted to pull back and he only held her closer and defiantly told HP that they would report to Nani.

After explain the tea-coffee match with Nani, ASR still didn't give in. He didn't care they were not in their room or poolside, but in the hall where anyone and everyone could be around anytime. He followed her around and got another deal in place.

He would have her admit that he was her husband when she'd come running into his arms. She has refused point-blank. The challenge is up again between the duo.

ASR even tempted her with a Taj Mahal for getting her on his trip to Agra.

ASR: Why don't you come to Agra with me. You can see theTaj Mahal.

Khushi: I've seen it.

I don't have to admit you as my husband. I don't have to run into your arms. I don't want to see Taj Mahal.

ASR: I heard that!

Khushi: Good you heard it, now remember it!

As NK would say, quite rightly – Iss War to kya naam doon!!

Others

1. Thank goodness for Nani Ji. Someone other than Arnav, NK and Khushi have a sound head on their shoulders.

LOVED how she put forward the correct view and stopped Mami Jaan from any further accusations.

2. It seems Akash is beginning to come around.

Payal save the ammunition for another, better day!

3. Mami Jaan has Payal-phobia! Mami Jaan, you ROCK!!

4. HP - After you knock, if you see a man holding his wife, learn to at least look embarrassed. He looked at ASR as though there was no Khushi in his arms.

5. Akash - once again, that's Khushi BHABHI!!

6. Anjali, please wear your lovely saris again; you look really nice in those!

Precap

Defiantly not showing itself!

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

vrevathyjoyti_kumarleezasarshiunderground1Onima_awccligidhatetralliantdharaveirene95naiduarn4vkhushiurockmeNeeluSYGOxyzw231anu14iluvdarcySara.KhanJordinreianaanumaddurisureeshahillysambag-Reva-craziefanketi00Josuprataklima_najSuchita2012deeptha93mcguinessthrowingshadowsKhuarvArchu61kitty789Pd2012Mamijisamsung04cloverSS83poonam.gupta12heahmadPreety_womanarshiipkkndpanckesmeralda111yogifalujennadbssiEvilMindedMepalo101soaringskiessessydreamymayanorolimvicqustdproverpurplelovesheanuzzroldcShweta1691DCgirlannieKashw99inajnarmon4uaviation-caParamjit-Maggie-ginacSia89archie_79DefLeppardshidin0117nonasisoni.bshassCetronia..SSNAIR..Cyberpsychooo.GirlNextDoor.crazzyhrtsana11boreddamselArshig8Aruni.stg1StormChaserChaituvserialwatcher16Sidda8bella39srijaaa127premparbat-SI-drunkiiebabeCandYlicious_S..Khaleesi..amaiaBeautyForAshesTia.0bones88NestleToulouse

SYGO Groupbie
SYGO
SYGO

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Very nice.I always enjoy reading your WIL's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76nonasi

crazzyhrt IF-Dazzler
crazzyhrt
crazzyhrt

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Yeah man... i loved d ASR ystrday... N its nt only true for khushi only bt al grls out thr, includn me..tht it was ASR tht we fel in love wth,at d frst plce.. Damn he killd it n us ystrday...
N abt d satsang.. U r so right.. Had he been thr..it wud had creatd a mass hysteria LOL
finaly nani spoke...thnk god 4 tht...
Akash's vision strtn to change...
Nice bro-sis momnt...
Lovely NK momnt...
Ovral a suprb epi...
N thnk u shalini Smile for d lovely post
Nw damn excitd 4 today.. Cant wait..

Shalini76nonasi

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Shalini, loved your analysis of ASR wooing Khushi today...ASR is back in full fledged form and asking to take Arnav a back seat...awesome...

I think HP started working as Anjali's sidekick as interruption duo which explains that blank look on his face, ...fellow has done this one  too many times...Embarrassed

Shalini76nonasi

panck Senior Member
panck
panck

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Shalini di

You rock...

Cannot tell you HOW MUCH WIL means to me. I wait for it impatiently and even on crazy busy days when I cannot watch the episode it is the ONE thing I absolutely adore. Thank you so much for all your effort.

Finally IPK is making sense again - for the past week I was close to giving up on it. For me if Khushi is not in her character IPK does not work. I have always felt she is the lynch pin of the show and her interaction with the rest of the cast is what really works. When she is shown to be an immature, insensitive and interfering person the show loses all its charm for me. Her immense courage in the face of adversity and "never say die" attitude is what works not the broken "it is all my fault" creature( who I never want to see again).

Another character who brings sunshine is NK. Hope he stays forever.

Anjali, Akash, Mami - not sure what is going on. Do not want to waste my time. This is why the fast forward button exists.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_womanShalini76nonasi

throwingshadows Senior Member
throwingshadows
throwingshadows

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Lol I thot I was the only one who noticed tht HP wasn't even embarrassed

Shalini76nonasi

inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Bang On ...your post was...
the Omnipresent ASR was at the forefront today ...and it was a pleasure watching him...

the best scene definitely was the bickering Khushi and Arnav had (before leaving for Agra)

Shalini76nonasi

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
beautiful analysis shalini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

Go to top