Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Campaign say No to Hair clips... (Page 2)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
i am with you... NOOO CLIPSSS any more pleaseee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

anjaanichokri Newbie
anjaanichokri
anjaanichokri

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Those  black hair clips definitely need to go, i have hated them from the first day she wore them.  She can do so many different styles with her hair or if she does need to pin her hair back, use something else where these ugly clips are not visible.  
AND
how can a successful show not have enough budget for the leads to have decent clothes and not repeat them so often.  They have Anjali wearing nice simple saris, why cannot Khushi??  Payal and Mamiji wear different saris too.  If Khushi needs to punjabi suits, they can make better ones that are simple also.  I do not like how they dress Khushi, and her repeating her suits is horrible.  

Arnav sooo badly needs a haircut and he needs different color shits too, he needs to stop wearing dark colors also. And what about his shoes.  i was hoping after his kidnapping, he would get new shoes since they have been looking worn out for sooo long.

Really???  A successful show does not have budget to dress their lead pair decently?

Sanaya dresses well in her personal life, if only she could style herself on the show and wear something from her personal wardrobe.  And if Barun can wear his own shirts and shoes too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29riyya6

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
ClapThumbs Up

riyya6

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Agreed!  the hair clips were distracting me during the ASR battmeezi scenes in the last episode:)

riyya6

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
i am wid u

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Agreed!  the hair clips were distracting me during the ASR battmeezi scenes in the last episode:)
exactly Smile
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

ClapThumbs Up
SmileHug
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaanichokri

Those  black hair clips definitely need to go, i have hated them from the first day she wore them.  She can do so many different styles with her hair or if she does need to pin her hair back, use something else where these ugly clips are not visible.  
AND
how can a successful show not have enough budget for the leads to have decent clothes and not repeat them so often.  They have Anjali wearing nice simple saris, why cannot Khushi??  Payal and Mamiji wear different saris too.  If Khushi needs to punjabi suits, they can make better ones that are simple also.  I do not like how they dress Khushi, and her repeating her suits is horrible.  

Arnav sooo badly needs a haircut and he needs different color shits too, he needs to stop wearing dark colors also. And what about his shoes.  i was hoping after his kidnapping, he would get new shoes since they have been looking worn out for sooo long.

Really???  A successful show does not have budget to dress their lead pair decently?

Sanaya dresses well in her personal life, if only she could style herself on the show and wear something from her personal wardrobe.  And if Barun can wear his own shirts and shoes too.
Thumbs Up

Go to top