Campaign say No to Hair clips...

Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Cv,

Would really appreciate if you could do something so that we viewers do not get to see Sanaya aka Khushi with her hair clips... For what ever reason, its disturbing our views... Plz a humble request...😊 ... do what ever you can we Viewers dont want to see the Hair Clip.. Thats It... 😆

Adding on : i am aware there are too many post on this just because i created a topic on Hair clips... Another thing to note Barun aka Arnav Singh Raizada badly needs an hair cut

Adding on : The leads clothes... Get some nice clothers for your leads...  i cannot believe a business  tycoon wife lack of good clothes... plz dun give us the cut n paste velvet suit anymore...you may have budget contraint but plz dun hurt viewers eyes will that kind of clothes... It does not need to be grand, simple but nice one will DO the wonders.

Thats all...😊 Just pray n hope all this does not goes do DEAF ears!😆
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Very true...it looks an extra fitting on her.Maybe they keep it on to take evil eyes off of her.
Originally posted by midnightjasmine

Very true...it looks an extra fitting on her.Maybe they keep it on to take evil eyes off of her.
but its disturbing yaar... they should look into this matter seriously 😆 Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
from ur mouth to the ph's ears.

i think the forum has complained so much already. she got a nice makeover when arnav was missing hair wise.. he is back so is her hair. 

sanaya is soo beautiful... i feel bad that she has to dress like that.

sadly this is one of her better suits... the velvet ones are hideous. her pretty suits are the orange one and pink one she wore to the airport. maybe get those in different colors. 

n well most likely we r gonna get the rain sequence in this suit... 
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

from ur mouth to the ph's ears.

i think the forum has complained so much already. she got a nice makeover when arnav was missing hair wise.. he is back so is her hair. 

sanaya is soo beautiful... i feel bad that she has to dress like that.

sadly this is one of her better suits... the velvet ones are hideous.: agreed  her pretty suits are the orange one and pink one she wore to the airport. maybe get those in different colors. 

n well most likely we r gonna get the rain sequence in this suit... 
😳 😆
Plz PH give Sanaya better cloth. It's a plea.You got the most beautiful actress in the telly industry.And Sanaya herself is a very fashionable girl.But i don't know why she agrees to wear those ugly clothes.She is a very nice person that's why she wears whatever they give her. 
Originally posted by sohara

Plz PH give Sanaya better cloth. It's a plea.You got the most beautiful actress in the telly industry.And Sanaya herself is a very fashionable girl.But i don't know why she agrees to wear those ugly clothes.She is a very nice person that's why she wears whatever they give her. 
👍🏼
I think the clips are there to keep her hair piece in place.
i am with you... NOOO CLIPSSS any more pleaseee
Those  black hair clips definitely need to go, i have hated them from the first day she wore them.  She can do so many different styles with her hair or if she does need to pin her hair back, use something else where these ugly clips are not visible.  
AND
how can a successful show not have enough budget for the leads to have decent clothes and not repeat them so often.  They have Anjali wearing nice simple saris, why cannot Khushi??  Payal and Mamiji wear different saris too.  If Khushi needs to punjabi suits, they can make better ones that are simple also.  I do not like how they dress Khushi, and her repeating her suits is horrible.  

Arnav sooo badly needs a haircut and he needs different color shits too, he needs to stop wearing dark colors also. And what about his shoes.  i was hoping after his kidnapping, he would get new shoes since they have been looking worn out for sooo long.

Really???  A successful show does not have budget to dress their lead pair decently?

Sanaya dresses well in her personal life, if only she could style herself on the show and wear something from her personal wardrobe.  And if Barun can wear his own shirts and shoes too.