India-Forums

Positive Aspects Of ROSID Leaving...

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Dear Cvs  Hello Big smile
WOOOWWW wat a superb idea first of alll 

To you and Simar... this thanks is for releasing roli from  house hold tensions and kitchen politics and giving us another treat of ROSID being alone and away from Premar and Khushi... this means nowww roli will concentrate fully on Siddhant Day Dreaming so for doing this i wanna thank you and simar and i have bring these for you...

Please accept these and continue giving us ROSID at their best..
Noww people please dunt bash me for posting this topic but seriously guys we all need it. badly from a very long tym roli away from kitchen politics concentrating on siddhanth and siddhanth caring just for her ... yaqeen nahin aata k ab aesa hoga???
watch this segment you will beleive for yourself Smile

Now dear ones wat do u say Wink???? So buddies Chill Wink and Be positive Big smile and most important thing which i forgot to write thank CVs along with me Big smile

Edited by lifeisloving - 20 July 2012 at 2:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

natusumisa91aoishi_2006suhanakktRong_riapumaatweety8NandzLuvmonu_tan

tweety8 Goldie
tweety8
tweety8

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this lifeisloving Smile..I also use this post to give thanks to cvs Smile.. Big thanks to cvs  Clap..
Please give happy moments in rosid romance Heart and premar scenes  Day Dreaming..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justchillalwaysAemy

suhanakkt Senior Member
suhanakkt
suhanakkt

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
well i am not sure but reshmi sharma is a cheapest producer in the indian television so dont know what is she will doConfused.i am so happy because rosid are far away from this stupid and dumb family and specially from simar ..thanks God .another question who simar think she is ...i mean she is youngest bahu in the family except khushi.well this is the 1st time i am really happy that roli is far from simar and she will be our sid  , i was so tired to see every time roli try to protect simar and when roli needed simar help she just stand like an idiot Angry.anyway hope we will able to get another awesome rosid track Embarrassed.cvs plz dont waste our time to show some stupidity or khushi face plz.

by the way i am 100% agree with you lifeisolving  at least khushi s trick and simar s dumbness giving us rosid track so thanks for simar/khushiClap.this is the 1st time i am giving simar Hug .simar plz dont let rosid in this house that way roli will understand who really care 4 herWink.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006Rong_riakinny_ranvirAemy

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you CV's forgiving us giving us Rosid track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006Aemy

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
are qah ywh toh acchi idea hain good good Clap...agar aisa hain tih thik hain khushi ki chalbaji bhi hum shamal lenge ...khushi ki waise se hi toh rosid milraha hain .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

pumaa Goldie
pumaa
pumaa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hats off cvs for leaving Rosid alone  Clap.Now ssk has two good tracks.Rosid romance and premar oppose kushi. Please cvs, dont spoil these tracks and give some cute, understanding and mindblowing scenes between Rosid Heart and simar will be more strongly  oppose kushi Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justchillalways

sumisa91 Senior Member
sumisa91
sumisa91

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
As Manish said there will a track similar to QSQT which is my fav movie so I'm looking forward to watch the coming episodes. It's good ROSID have moved out for that will give them some time to be together and understand each other.

But what I don't understands how can Mataji disown Sid just for a silly reason that he wants to support his wife when she is being asked to get out??? I seriously I don't find anything justifiable for Mataji to do that! Anyways Sid already has experience of living away from family so he can very well look after himself and Roli :)

Jai Ho SSK ke CVs ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marziakinny_ranvirAemypumaa

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumisa91

As Manish said there will a track similar to QSQT which is my fav movie so I'm looking forward to watch the coming episodes. It's good ROSID have moved out for that will give them some time to be together and understand each other.

But what I don't understands how can Mataji disown Sid just for a silly reason that he wants to support his wife when she is being asked to get out??? I seriously I don't find anything justifiable for Mataji to do that! Anyways Sid already has experience of living away from family so he can very well look after himself and Roli :)

Jai Ho SSK ke CVs ;)

aray dear mataji ki kisi baat ki koi tuk hoti hai??? mostly jo dil mein aata hai kertien hain Wink LOL
but seriously agar woh sid ko ghar se nahin nikalain gi aur disown nahin karain gi tou humain cute se ROSID kaisay milain gay??????

Go to top