TODAY'S EPISODE FELT LIKE A DREAM

Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys,

Without a doubt, one of my favourite episodes till date. One of those epis that you can watch over and over! ๐Ÿ‘Just so perfect.. thats the word.. Perfect..

Everything felt like a dream to me because it had everything I ever wanted and more...

Personally, I am a sucker for the love-hate aspect of the ArShi relationship. I love their little fights and tom and jerry equation. I mean, they both cant stand each other, yet there is so much of love.. when one tries to express his or her feelings, the other one totally ignores and is rude.. LMAOO so for me, the fact that they are yet again challenging each other is just a cherry on the cake. There are very few episodes where you fail to express how much you love it, today was one of those days.. I could not comprehend my feelings after the episode was over.. I just sat there for 5 minutes. What a treat ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Today EACH of the ArShi scenes was CUTE at a different level..

The first bedroom scene was OH SO HOT and purely ROMANTIC OMG... I really cant find words.. I just died when he pulled her by her neck and was THIS close to kissing her.. loved the dialogues.. the screenplay and ofcourse, the chemistry between them is just brilliant!

Then The RM living room "Deal" scene. How cute was that? The way Arnav is like you will come running into my arms baby and she is like oh you wish lmao! Oh how I love them.. and today, the had the perfect background scores too! โค๏ธ

NK's "Iss war ko kya naam doon" was the most epic thing.. I actually blew a flying kiss out to him LMaO!

Then the 2nd bedroom scene.. lmao so natural.. so cute.. so real.. a typical hubby and wifey conversation where he has already left the room but she is still blabbering stuff and he is like "Suna maine" LMAO! epic moment! sweetest scene ever!

And today, everything was perfect.. everyone got their day in the sun!
LOVED it!
Khushi as stubborn as ever and ASR as besharam and cute as ever.. what more do you need? This is everything I ever wanted...

Do comment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah,it really did...I was also sitting their after episode was finished...
Sooo cute...Khushi looks awesome when she is angry at laadgoverner...
They are a match made in tv heaven...
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes indeed ๐Ÿ˜Š it was too cute
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I really really love today episode.it was epic. Arnav was too hott
Can't wait until tomorrow
Phenyl thumbnail
Yeah it was one of the best episodes till nw.