India-Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

What do you want to see?

rainku Newbie
rainku
rainku

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I want to see charans family treating sunny very well but ignoring Raavi Ginny and Rashi because this happens alot! I speak from personal experience! In punjab and many other places sons are treated like God and daughters like dirt.
What would you guys like to see?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31100prabhashajFaraan92BubblyR

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
well that would be interesting...but i want to see rocky-ash love story again ...and sunny is being proud of his rich boy origin...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31100prabhlizzie1765ashajFaraan92BubblyR

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
personally i dont want charans family treating raavi ,raashi & ginny badly Angry.plus dadiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed loves ginny , raashi & raavi a lot !!!!Embarrassed
@aru _86 yea sunny is being way proud of his rich boy origin Shockedas if he is some maharaja chitor ka prince or something .Angry pride is very bad in young kidsDead .
even my ancestors were of royal  high learned casteEmbarrassed ( namboodiris ) but we are not sooo proud of it that much !!!!Embarrassed

Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhashajFaraan92BubblyR

tennis2009 Senior Member
tennis2009
tennis2009

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
sunny pride but jeet and pinkly will surely find some solution to this problem. i am very excited to see this track. about dadji grand daughter even if he ignore them jeet and pinky is there. they treat equally to there daughters and son. i hope they would not be any track like that dadaji ignoring his grand daughter. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765

ami_31 Senior Member
ami_31
ami_31

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I would now want to do something related to Dolly, may be related to her career, family planning, anything. She is a good daughter in law and always balanced in her thoughts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*KT*~Lakshya*100prabhlizzie1765

saminak12 Senior Member
saminak12
saminak12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Ya dollys track sound interesting. Maybe they should show she is pregnant and have baby shower and brother getting into accident or something but not any extra marital affair , already three dramas men are having extra marital affair

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

ami_31 Senior Member
ami_31
ami_31

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saminak12

Ya dollys track sound interesting. Maybe they should show she is pregnant and have baby shower and brother getting into accident or something but not any extra marital affair , already three dramas men are having extra marital affair

Yeah. No extra marital..I'm just pissed of this track in almost most of the serials. Parvarish is a light hearted and fun serial, and would love it to remain the same. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index