India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

To Indira, from a concerned viewer.

fulfillurdreams Groupbie
fulfillurdreams
fulfillurdreams

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I'm making this post because I notice that Indira is being increasingly rude to Rishi. I think she should tell him the truth because he deserves to know what is going on with her! He is her husband and she needs to have faith in him. So, why, Indira...why are you pushing him away?! I feel so bad for Rishi because he has to be subject to such anger and rudeness without knowing the cause of it and I only hope that he finds out soon. In other news, do you guys agree with this "Seher= new hitler didi" business? I've been hearing that they are going to make a leap in the show and bring in new leads...I refuse to watch the show if they bring in new leads. Honestly, they haven't even finished the entire story with Inshi yet and they are already bringing new leads? That makes me angry and frustrated. No one can play Indira like Rati and no one can complete Inshi like Sumit...so I hope they aren't replaced! Honestly, CVs... Rati and Sumit are the face of Hitler Didi...please don't replace them!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRatirosediya28ratibob007Nishaathsumitbigfanmanali65ampliphytwilaAnkitalovesHDHeema22liesl-Neha04-.ByGod.Nancy..Bebolove..

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Really? Leap??Shocked
first. i don't think leap will happen..its too early...kiya early yaar? leap toh hona hee nahin chahiye... i don't want HD to come out like kasauti zindagi kay...Pinch
second. if there will be leap...then HD is not more to me!!!Dead Rati and Sumit are THE BEST!Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007sumitbigfanHeema22liesl

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
well i guess if you see it from an average persons view - it would appear that a wife is being rude to her husband for no reason 

and from Indiras view - she knows she has little time left so she is trying to change and prepare Rishi to live without her . In the dream scene we saw how much Indu is aching to tell rishi the truth 

and from Rishis view - His hitler biwi is showing unnecessary anger, he knows that she is usually quite short tempered but always has a valid reason .but rishi knows there is secret behind all this .
so dont worry , im sure in 2 -3 episodes Rishi will find everything out Thumbs Up

and as far as the leap goes ... if the leap does actually happen , then i think theres a extremely high chance that Rati will play seher - as Zee will be insane to let a actress like her go . and i dont know if rishi is going to die so unsure about what role sumit will play

but we shouldnt talk about leaps and all , warna CVs will get ideas LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007mokshashreeRasha4eva-SweetGirl-AblazedEnigma..Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I think Indira is preparing Rishi for life with out her. She really loves him, you can see every time in her eyes. I do not think they will show any leap. We should not plant any seeds in CV's head.they will do any thing for rating. In few episode Rishi will find out.I just feel bad thet we have to endure 28 more days with this painful track . This means 5 more wks. OMG. I donot think I can take it. Let's hope for best, but I donot think Indira is dying. I think every one will deceive her again. Inder  and Mandira already on the way!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007sumitbigfanLOVE_DMGRasha4evaAnkitalovesHDAblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

well i guess if you see it from an average persons view - it would appear that a wife is being rude to her husband for no reason 

and from Indiras view - she knows she has little time left so she is trying to change and prepare Rishi to live without her . In the dream scene we saw how much Indu is aching to tell rishi the truth 

and from Rishis view - His hitler biwi is showing unnecessary anger, he knows that she is usually quite short tempered but always has a valid reason .but rishi knows there is secret behind all this .
so dont worry , im sure in 2 -3 episodes Rishi will find everything out Thumbs Up

and as far as the leap goes ... if the leap does actually happen , then i think theres a extremely high chance that Rati will play seher - as Zee will be insane to let a actress like her go . and i dont know if rishi is going to die so unsure about what role sumit will play

but we shouldnt talk about leaps and all , warna CVs will get ideas LOL

@bold LOL yes please...don't talk about leaps..cv's sun leingeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28sumitbigfanHeema22

fulfillurdreams Groupbie
fulfillurdreams
fulfillurdreams

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I was actually thinking about the idea of deception on the part of Inder or any other member of Indra's family. But, if you think about it, how can this track be based off of a deception by any one of them? It's true that Inder Sharma will always be a crap father and he does always try his best to ruin Indira's life...but at the same time, Indira is ACTUALLY experiencing dizziness and vomiting. That part isn't made up. So, I think she really is ill and Inder Sharma doesn't have a part in that..but I also believe that somehow Indra will get cured. Also, the leap thing isn't a suggestion on my part... I actually read about it in someone else's post on here and I wanted to voice my concern!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007sumitbigfan.ByGod.Nancy

....Diya.... IF-Rockerz
....Diya....
....Diya....

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Leap?????? who told u?
It will not going to happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Relax!!!! No leap is happening ... Rather the storyline is now about the change Indira wants to see in her family and thereby ppl takes onus of their responsibility and their life. So let's wait and watch. Indira would not die, rather , I feel the track will get into something else. And no inshi toh no hd for me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Go to top