Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

KYPH - Update for 02nd May, 2005 (Page 5)

~*puja*~ Senior Member
~*puja*~
~*puja*~

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update as always Chilly; Also congrats on becoming a coolbie... hope u continue ur wonderful updates.... Big smile

Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

thanls lot. great update. i just cannot wait until tonoght to watch ANgad.

~sweta~

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Another awesum update!.........ur the best!
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

smooch muaah!!!!LOL

kripa toh kya... main bhi gayi kaam se... wait!Big smile before dinku's bat connects with my fragile facade... let me just say that main chilly ki update ke baare mein baat kar rahi thi... angad ke baare mein nahiin... par waisa bhi ho sakta hai... i mean hey! being 15 doesn't disqualify you from falling for hot guys does it...??

and chilly... i never meant to call you AUNTY... never... i just wanted to see your reaction!!! btw... your update rocked as usual... brought to life an epi most of you considered a let down... well that way... im glad i missed it... but im gonna watch the repeat anyway!

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hey chilly
It was so sweet to write my name. abhi to mere aakh seCryCrykhushi ke aasun nikal rahe haiCryCry.Wonderful update.Angad was looking stunning. I just loved him  today. I have to run before dinky reads this.We all love u chilly.
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Wow Chilly ClapClap. Seriously your update was much much better than the episode yest. I must say that.  It looked more like a saturday night entertainment program LOL. But I tell you chilly you should be the creative head of Balaji Telefilms. The biggest production house definately needs your expertise. Tongue

Chilly I am touched. You mentioned my name in the credits too. Cry. I don't know what I have done to deserve this love from you, and I have a feeling humaara janam janam ka naatha hain. Remember the song from Maine Pyar Kiya......Rishta nahin hain dono ko phir bhi baande kohi dor hain......You bet I can say this about our feelings for each other, you very well know that Big smile

Sorry friends I got really emotional . But the episode was no great shakes and the expectations were too much. Hopefully today the show will rock with both Angad and Kripa dancing to the melodious number Iss Pyaar Ko Main Kya Naam doo... BTW Sonu sang it fabulously but in the serial its been sung by Kunal Ganjawala. I am sure its gonna rock.

Chilly can't wait to read today's update. Since even if the episode would be a Dead your update will rock undoubtedly. Have a nice day.

Cheers

Lata

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Hey chilly, Loved ur update. especially the songs that you mentioned. Suit the situation aptly. Did not watch the episode myself (well Lata, chilly u do know the reason). But from the looks of it, guess it was a major letdown. Was expecting it as I knew that the creative heads of Balaji would make a mess. I guess 2day's episode would be more interesting as we can see the new Kripa and hopefully the seeds of friendship sown between Kripa and Angad.

However the episode would be,  I second Lata that your update would sure make it spicy (with the tadka comments) and make a interesting read (if not an interesting view) 2morrow.

Swathi

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Fab update as usual Chilly.....................can't wait to watch today.......................found yesterday at bit confusing though...................Td finished at 7:30pm switched to watch KYPH which is screened at 8:00pm but there was a concert this KYPH concert going on with Angad's pic all over the place...................guess it started earlier than usual yesterday...................can't wait for KRIPA'S performance today.....................checked her from the back in the change room....................she looked STUNNING.............definetly gonna get the guys WEAK in the KNEEClap

Go to top