Posted: 18 years ago
g8 update as usual.. & congrats!
sukh thumbnail
kya kahon/ chilly  u lefyt me speechless. u r wonderful. ahhhhhh๐Ÿ‘
samie thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ญKushi ke ansoo

thanx so much 4 dedicatin the episode update 2 me chilly i am so overwhelmed ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanx 4 the gr8 update dear frend๐Ÿ˜›

rose85 thumbnail
thnx a lot for a very nice update..
sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thxs 4 the gr8 update sweetie ....i onli wish i'd read it b4 i'd seen it on tv! ...as it wud hav better prepared me 4 the BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! ...so much 4 the hype n build-up twds the 1hr special ....n hardly any of it incl angad n kripa together!๐Ÿ˜ก

anyhow ...u've done a fantastic job ...n am loving the bring-bak of the song feature ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...mwah xx

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! I cant wait!!i cant Wait!! looks like a good episode!!Holy crap I cant wait!!Thanks a bunch chilly!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aish-uk thumbnail
hiii chillyflakes and all you ppl in love with kyph, im aish, i was really dissapointed that this episode was only like 15mins long, and on the setindia website it sed it wld be an hour special, where did the rest of the 45mins go?!! i wonder, but omg! angad truly rocks!! and pritvhi aaaaaaaah hee was shooo shwwweeeeeet!!! uuffff itna intezaar to seee kripa n angad in action........intezaar intezaaar interzaaar mujhay mere yaaar ka.....
sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish-uk

i was really dissapointed that this episode was only like 15mins long, and on the setindia website it sed it wld be an hour special, where did the rest of the 45mins go?!! ...

๐Ÿ˜• ...sweetie it was on 4om 7.30pm ...the SKY schedule hadn't been changed 2 accomodate the 1hr-special ...yet they hav been advertising abt it thru-out the last wk abt it n its timing ...i definitely saw more than 15mins! ...althou must say ...it wasn't an hr- hr but rather 35/40 mins max ....oh well ...

maryam16 thumbnail

wow what an update

thankz a bunch chilly

as 4 me i loved the episode n angad looked great in chaska๐Ÿ˜‰