India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Palki's favour towards taani...

Shweta-kriyansh Goldie
Shweta-kriyansh
Shweta-kriyansh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
i dont know  why but suddenly i felt like making this post...this thought had been conjuring up my mind since i heard about that precap where taani bandages rey's hand(m lucky enough not to see it)...

1)kria used to write a diary...where all her thoughts about rey,her dance and her friends revolved(6th october episode)...that diary was not found or read by anyone...anytime...and miss taani out of her so-called devdas mood wrote a piece of paper in the library(when everybody had decided to boycott her) and the next moment we saw her "bhabhi" sharon reading her artistic master- "crybaby"- piece and telling rey that taani has intense emotions and she is a substantial girl...what a joke...bull crap...Dead...this occured many times to my mind but it had to be vented out today...why the hell were kria's diary and personal stuff not sneak-peeked...and every emotion of taani(i wonder why i am calling it emotion-maybe am degrading the word) is out as wild fire like an exhibition in the showrooms...Ouch

2)agreed that rey respects(or used to respect) girls and hence went up for fighting with the guys who used to pass snide comments on girls...
(Refer:22nd september-kria scene and the recent taani-rey scene)
why the hell does taani have to know about it...kria never came to know that rey fought back for her.that he got  hurt on his hand just for her...and here taani-ha...rey is fighting in front of her...why did not rey slap the guy who asked kria demeaning questions,in the canteen, itself...why did he have to go in the evening and do this secretly...(tab samajh mei ata tha...true love and all)...i know he must have worried for his and kria's image...but where the hell is it now.ab to aur bhi issue ban raha hai over his and taani's overgrowing closeness...why was it...just that taani bandages rey's wound and they have certain physical contact and lustful scenes as i was told by my friend...aisa hai to rey was shirtless in the "radha kaise na jale "also..then why was not any contact or any sparkling chemistry shown...why was it overlooked then...palki-great work enough for your lovely baby taani...

3)this is called the heights of insanity...matlab nicky bros and rinni saw taani dragging rey along...they did not care to find out why and about their friend being hurt...why could not they do the bandages...september mei bhi to swayam ne ki thi,...and tab to rey chupa bhi sakta tha apni chot...if he had wanted to...but aj miss innocent usko pure college mei puppy ki tarah ghuma rahi thi making it more than obvious that something was wrong and none of them bothered to find what exactly had occured...they were doing advertisements...great...i guess if palki knows the meaning of actual bloopers...then this is it...

4)ye end time par hi nurses gayab kyu hoti hain...????matlab did taani bribe them to stay away from the infirmary so that she could bandage rey's wounds...strange...aisa maine kisi college mei nahi dekha...Dead

5)rey's character-dont want to speak about it...matlab taani ki bare back dekhkar turn on hogaye...and itni baar jo kria ki back dekhi to...i mean-

a.  pehle us bechari ki dress tear kar di rdx part mei...tab kuch nai hua...Sleepy
b.  diwali episode mei uski dori khol di...tab aankhein band thi...toh abhi aankh band nahi kar pa rahe the...ya fir palki mam ne rey ki aankho par holding clip laga di thi...Angry
c.   radha kaise na jale ke just pehle wala dori scene...tab to mr. goodie good the...ab suddenly mr. low grade kaise ban gaye...aisa hai to college mei ktini gals ati hongi tumhe patane ke liye rey...wearing all sorts of dresses...why dont u see them...if u can give taani a chance just for lust,then see those girls also please,,,...i m sure their efforts would be pretty saved ...please do that...

i know its a favourite character of yours palki...but please be gradual...its causing a lump in my throat when i think of taani and rey...just 3 months...kriyannsh ko 9 months lage...swaron ko to 1 year 2 months lage...even viha ko 8 months lage...and show ki ek parallel lead pair ko sirf three months mei...

all i am able to infer from here is...

love is blind.love is dumb.love is deaf...love is always wagging its hands... in short love is taani...all thanks to the dearest creatives...

share your views guys if you want to...anyone...

Edited by Shweta-kriyansh - 19 July 2012 at 5:42pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainntashu911skreyaSwaron79putrinursharuKRkriyaansh.reyamneeliyera_happy_2000ritsranveerlov_in_d_airdhaakshuJ-chanpuja_arshakritzzz_ArShayogini64.Comics_Music.rIDhid3roxSnigs.anjali22marauderJollyRancher.Endurance-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Res..

Edit. 

Point #1- All this because Palki wanted to turn Kriya into a villain. Don't understand why but they could have shown Kriya's exit a better way instead of making her some sort of bad person! All the loop-holes about Kriya because apparently, Taani is WAY better than Kriya for Palki. Sleepy

#2- Again- the bias-ness of Palki. When it was between SS and KR, Palki would favor KR. Now with TR in, Palki prefers to favor them, the new hot couple in town Stern Smile Palki is CHANGING every single thing ever shown in d3 for jsut one new entry. That is not how it should work and some might accept it, but majority will NOT. Sooner or later, she will get that in her head. 

#3- For that, just read Snigdha's reply on the WU. She explained it perfectly. They're only there to promote the ads and nothing else. Again, the talent of actors being used for fake fame. 

#4- Palki's smart brains. 

#5- Aab yaha kya bolu? Tired of blaming Palki now Sleepy All she cares about right now is wanting to make people like Taani and Rey as a couple. Sooner she understands that not many are interested, the better for everyone. Just think logically, SwaRon fans want to see SwaRon and side-lining them.. they WILL NOT accept that. KR fans as it is, will not accept a new gal for Rey. Many quit and some continue watching for Rey. Soon, I doubt them leaving as well seeing this new change that none of us recognize. He's like doing all the things he wasn't registered to do. Everyone is going to accept that and move on and still like D3? A BIG FAT NO. 

Funny how things nowadays come down on Taani or Palki. All in all, Palki fault in EVERYTHING that people are hating nowdays. Count karne mai puri zindagi guzar jayegi.

Your last line on love. Bravo. Clap Brilliant! Perfectly said! -__-

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 19 July 2012 at 5:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lov_in_d_airpuja_arshaSnigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

I have been really tired speakin about the same thing, trying it pass it into few ears so that they understand but leave it but I know those new fans of Taa   Rey and Ex-KR never understand.

Love is Blind, I agree with this thats why Rey cudnt see Kria in another way or to go in a physical relationship though he tied her dori and spended the time on a walk and also took her for an unofficial date *Hayee Rama*.

Lust is not blind, Kria is also not here to teach rey a lesson na thats why he is getting to see all wrong things. Come on yaar, who will open his shirt when asked by a gal esp. a boy like rey will never do...Taani's bareback and rey watching her and vice versa in yesterday's epi.

LOVE is blind but not LUST. Thats what Palki is trying to teach, dont LOVE anyone, strive for LUST!!

tashu911 Newbie
tashu911
tashu911

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
what to say you have written it so gudClap ye sab hum samaj sakte h but not cvs let it b bohut hua ...LEAVE D3 Tongue
a_happy_2000 Senior Member
a_happy_2000
a_happy_2000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I loved your post ... 
Yes .. I saw yesterday's epi too ...
I see sometimes for Rey ...

I do like to see him shirtless ...

But , yesterday's epi .. me and my friend were just laughing out loud ...
We were like .. is he getting turned on by this bimbo ..
and her hair .. which are greasy .. oily .. which don't even flow with the artificial wind ..  HA HA ...

One more thing was when Rey wanted to touch Taani's cheek .. in the fire exit .. something like that .. and she looks down .. 
Oh Man ... 
I think he was trying to show her his wounded hand .. or was it .. ek chutki khoon bhar doon tumhare maang mein ...
It was so stupid ...

When he was staring at her .. why was she scared .. why was she avoiding his eyes .. 
She wanted this from day one rite ? Her prince charming falling for her ...
Ab kya hua darr gayi ...

Someone had said that Taani's character is getting strong now .. in some other post .. Big joke .. She gets teary and scared at any and everything .. what depth or strong her character would be ...

Holding Rey's hand and taking him throughout the college would bring more controversies ..
I guess Rey's GS position would be at stake and Shivam might step in .. 
Then nayi jodi GS and AGS ki .. Shivam and Taani ...
Phir toh Rey aur bhi Jealous ...

And am sure Swayam will not like it .. 

I guess CVs will get in more MU between Reyam ... Swaron ..

And I don't care if there is MU or not between Taarey .. 

No offence meant to anyone .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyapuja_arshaSnigs.

puja_arsha IF-Dazzler
puja_arsha
puja_arsha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Bang on post...i totally agree with u... Ewn rey fought for kria...no one knew except swayam...n here whole collg knows...weird... Dat tym swayam bandaged rey n dis time all his frnds wer lost in their own world...dats y dat stalker did all d bandage wala crap show... N waise b d whole world is revolving around dat stalker to yeh sab to hona hi hai... N about bare back wala thingy...i would just say ki dis rey is not d rey whom we loved n respected...he's someone else in rey's disguise... N all dis is just happening coz our gr8 palki mam wants 2 justify her words of calling taani better dan kria...
Shweta-kriyansh Goldie
Shweta-kriyansh
Shweta-kriyansh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja_arsha

Bang on post...i totally agree with u... Ewn rey fought for kria...no one knew except swayam...n here whole collg knows...weird... Dat tym swayam bandaged rey n dis time all his frnds wer lost in their own world...dats y dat stalker did all d bandage wala crap show... N waise b d whole world is revolving around dat stalker to yeh sab to hona hi hai... N about bare back wala thingy...i would just say ki dis rey is not d rey whom we loved n respected...he's someone else in rey's disguise... N all dis is just happening coz our gr8 palki mam wants 2 justify her words of calling taani better dan kria...

exactly my point//...maybe at that time the whole college must have known about rey bashing up the goons...but why the hell did kria never know about it/...and yahan par to taani ke samne hi start ho gaye...

as for bandaging...arey vo chodo...ek logical sa point hai ...koi kisi ko aise khichte huye le jata hai pure college k samne...fir vo humara enemy hi kyu na ho...baaki sab log dekhne jate hain.zarur jate hain/...who wants to miss a scene...especially friends(to save their frnd or see into the matter)...yahan par vo log dekh rahe hain ki kuch gadbad hai and sir peet rahe hain...ridiculous...i was ROFLing though i didnt want to...this reminded me of a logical blooper in pyaar ki ye ek kahaani(dont know if u have watched it)...wen abhay was stuck in ice (close to death) and pia accidentally hit neil with her car.she went to search water for neil...she came across the ice block where abhay was lying.saw it but never told anyone...matlab ek normal human k point se dekho toh she shud have informed police and all...kuch vaisa hi yahan ho raha hai...dikh raha hai but pata nai kya kar rahe hain////////.lunatic ...
ArShi90 Senior Member
ArShi90
ArShi90

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I can't say anything about this stalker Tani..n yaa also Vrinda Dawda..I HATE HER ..I HATE HER..I HATE HER..n about Rey all I can say "Go To Hell" n after Tip tip barsha pani..I m sure they will do Jism 3 together...It's like I m feeling bad when I m writing KriYansh Os..KriYansh??? Oopss!! I m happy with my angel Kriya.

Go to top