India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Vishakha Justified. (Page 2)

puja_arsha IF-Dazzler
puja_arsha
puja_arsha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I also think vishakha's rite...i support her everytime...she's rite...she's kria's true friend...she's rite personal problems should be kept asider...but i liked wen swayam supported her in d end...n m shocked ki after one year of bonding n spending time 2gether neha, amar n bharat thought dat she would do sumthing like dat...r dey really her frnds...???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

--Ritu-- IF-Dazzler
--Ritu--
--Ritu--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i agree wid u..!!!

after kria left she is the nly character i hav liked

bt nw since i hav lft watchng d3..

soo it doesnt matters much

-Araina-

missdramkr Senior Member
missdramkr
missdramkr

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you

-Araina-

sreya19roy Goldie
sreya19roy
sreya19roy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Bang on post Thumbs Up
Completely agree with u Smile
I believe that the way she speaks is very rude n hurting bt yeah whatever she speaks is 100% the truth...I too loved when she said that personal lives should be kept out of the rehearsal hall Smile it is very important for every individual to keep a balance between their personal n professional life n we had seen swayam do the same in PAST bt god knows where that sensible swayam is gone Unhappy
I even liked it when she protested against taani becoming the AGS, I mean she was actually given that post just bcoz 1. Rey n sharon didn't wanted shivam to take up that post n 2. Bcoz she is swayam's sis (n vishaka was right on that point)...n if they said that they had given her that post bcoz of her talent then plz tell me what great work did she do to deserve that post...she was just a helper like everyone else who were involved in organising the charity event, the actual plans n ideas related to the event were never her, n dude even shivam gave ideas for the event bt nt her...n man she even goofed up with the lights during the event then what special chamatkar did she do to get the post??? Angry
She lacks personality n confidence to be an AGS...n heck even shivam has some personality bt nt her then why make her the AGS n shout on vishaka??? Angry (I'm sorry that my post started with praising vishaka n went onto criticizing taani bt I can't help it, nowadays everything I write leads onto becoming a I-HATE-TAANI post n that girl truly deserves that Angry )
I really like the fact that even though everyone, including rey, seems to forget kriya just like that, vishaka is still the one who trusts kriya n won't let anyone take her place...that is what we call TRUE FRIENDSHIP Smile

-Araina-

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Totally bang on!!
100% agree with you
whatever VIshaka  has done is justified in accordance to situation right now in show Rey is lost in Tanni and her problems, Swayam lost in Tanni and Sharon, Vicki and Neha lost in each other, Nilesh and Boys buzy in entertaining each other... Where will be seriousness of Footloose competition come..????!!! Vishaka is indeed right, and to my opinion she is a strict, but better captain than Swayam

Note: I love Swaron but Swayam does have to keep his personal life aside and not bring the same in his dance... Swayam earlier used to be shown as a sensible and mature adult but now it doesn't seem to be the same...!!!

Edited by vedant123 - 21 July 2012 at 10:20am

-Araina-

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

I really wanted to make a post on her... Lately, we've seen more of her than ever before. And frankly, I am with her on each and every move of her.

She is simply a best friend who will not see someone just come and take her best friend's place.  And when seeing it from her POV, her actions are completely justified! Yes, she was shown a bit rude and blaming Swayam and Sharon but again, to an extent, I do not blame her. Swayam and Sharon have been so indulged in themselves to realize anything else.  Swayam was always shown to have thought about Sharon before himself. But yes, he did know how to strike a balance between his personal and professional life, the CV's have really turned his character 360 degreees just to accomodate Taani in the story.

Not saying here that Swayam and Sharon should not be. But yes, they let others get to them, which comes in way on their relationship. Not the point I want to make here though... Back to Vishakha, since Kriya left, she is the one only character I have been liking a lot. At least she didn't forget Kriya just like that. But sometimes one needs to let go of things and take in the change. She was extremely rude with Taani, when she entered as the 6th dancer. Taani did enter with a lie, but what if she was a good dancer, would Visakha's attitude would have changed.. No, She was dead against the whole 6th member selection... and when Taani's truth came out she was doubly rude... I agree that one should not  forget their friends, but one should also welcome change.  

And what she said in today's episode.. personal problems need to be kept at home. Hats off to her for saying that. She is so very right! It's understandable that Swayam feels betrayed by his own girl friend Sharon and is disturbed with what people are talking about his sister. But he needs to learn how to balance things and differentiate personal from professional. Before, did we not see a balanced Swayam? Then why not now??  Yes, Swayam was a balnced character and his character has been dunbed down a lot, but I do not agree with Visakha. I felt her to be rude and insensitive, as Swayam had encountered the problem just at that moment, so the wounds were fresh, he did not get time to calm himself, but still tried to balance his professional life and tried doing his steps... Yes, its said that the show must go on. Even if you have undergone the most treachery, when you come down to perform, it should not show, but guys, it was just a reherseal and not the actual show.. In addition they were not supposed to perform the next day, they had time in their hands.. So looking at the time and situation, I could not agree with Visakha and felt her to be rude and inconsiderate.

This Foot Loose thing has been going on since over a year now and still, it's being taken as a joke in the show. I really am mad at the CVs for keeping dance as a joke after saying that the purpose of this show is to show that dance can be taken seriously as a career. Oh really? Where is dance nowadays?! Putting in rehearsals like this isn't what we would call serious. Especially when the performers are so disturbed by their personal life. I agree, this Footloose, was introduced on the very 2nd episode and now the show is more than a year old but still the competition seems to be nowhere near, but guys we need to understand that this is a fiction show, so you just cannot show it to be shown according to our will, there has to be stories, which would pull the show forward and I feel, till date the CV's have been able to manage it very well... I never felt that the show was being impractical, only now that they are showing Swaron fights, though are looking practical based on the situation, but the actual reason, Taani behind it getting on my nerves.. As suddenly all the characters have vanished and the main characters have been dumbed and turned completely 360 degrees for her inclusion.

In today's episode, that is the only thing I liked. How Vishakha was strict and told them that personal life and problems need to be kept out of the rehearsal room. I have no doubt she would do good as a captain. If only the team would understand her POV... I feel for the character!  I would beg to differ. A leader not only has to be passionate about his work but also have to be compassionate towards his team members. They not only should be able to think plans to solve the problem but also be able to execute them. They should be able to speak and defend not only themselves but also the team in front of people and most importantly should always be ready to welcome the change. They should be able to motivate the team members with their talk rather than provoke them.

Visakha is passionate but is not compassionate and when you are not team members work with you coz of their helplessnes and not with hearts, as we can see, that Team weaklings are still bound coz they individually wanna perform and due to Swayam's constant intervention in the middle otherwise Visakha's words are only provoking them and if they r not calmed might even back out during the last moment. Visakha di bring out the solution but chickened out when it was time for her to execute it. She was unable to face the temper of Sharon and left it all on Swayam's shoulders to handle the matter and calm it down, even in today's episode, she was not compassionate to Swayam's problems and said words which provoked others to accuse her and if Swayam would not have intervened, a major bash could have followed with Visakha leaving the RH with fumes, that's not the leadership trait. She was shown to be uncomfortable and rude with Taani only coz she was taking the place of Kriya, she was trying everything in her means to drive Taani away from the team, which shows that she is not that accomodating to the change as she has to be to face the circumstances.

Swayam was perfect for the leadership, coz he had all those traits in him, but yes, lately he has been shown to be too involved in his personal life to bother about the team. This was not his character, but unfortuantely the CV's had changed his character, but I still feel that he is way better and deserving than Visakha to be the team leader.

What do you have to say on that? 
-Khushi.

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 21 July 2012 at 11:25am

-Araina-

yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
I always loved her bindaas,, carefree character Big smile
she's a woman of substance...
she always stood for her frnds & team...
she left dazzlers coz she have her self respect rather than being 'chamachi's' of sharon Evil Smile
she keeps her point straight. . . . . & maybe dats why ppl hate her too..
she sounds rude sometimes . . . . . But her innerself is pure...
& wen everybody suspected her . . . . . . . Than swayam believed in her,,,,, coz he himself is very understanding...
& atlast . . . She's a true frnd . . . . . . She miss kriya & she knw dat nobody can take her place Smile

-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for your inputs :D whether they agree with my poin or not, enjoyed seeing all different views :D Short time so will not be able to reply back individually...

Go to top