-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I really wanted to make a post on her... Lately, we've seen more of her than ever before. And frankly, I am with her on each and every move of her.

She is simply a best friend who will not see someone just come and take her best friend's place. And when seeing it from her POV, her actions are completely justified! Yes, she was shown a bit rude and blaming Swayam and Sharon but again, to an extent, I do not blame her. Swayam and Sharon have been so indulged in themselves to realize anything else. 

Not saying here that Swayam and Sharon should not be. But yes, they let others get to them, which comes in way on their relationship. Not the point I want to make here though... Back to Vishakha, since Kriya left, she is the one only character I have been liking a lot. At least she didn't forget Kriya just like that. 

And what she said in today's episode.. personal problems need to be kept at home. Hats off to her for saying that. She is so very right! It's understandable that Swayam feels betrayed by his own girl friend Sharon and is disturbed with what people are talking about his sister. But he needs to learn how to balance things and differentiate personal from professional. Before, did we not see a balanced Swayam? Then why not now?? 

This Foot Loose thing has been going on since over a year now and still, it's being taken as a joke in the show. I really am mad at the CVs for keeping dance as a joke after saying that the purpose of this show is to show that dance can be taken seriously as a career. Oh really? Where is dance nowadays?! Putting in rehearsals like this isn't what we would call serious. Especially when the performers are so disturbed by their personal life. 

In today's episode, that is the only thing I liked. How Vishakha was strict and told them that personal life and problems need to be kept out of the rehearsal room. I have no doubt she would do good as a captain. If only the team would understand her POV... I feel for the character! 

What do you have to say on that? 
-Khushi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lov_in_d_air thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
agree wid u...Vishakha hav been a true frndπŸ˜ƒ...n yes Footloose hav turn out to b a joke...Didnt dey went to Goa fr footloose finals...??? How many tyms is Footloose held in a single yr???πŸ˜•
sujana9 thumbnail
bang on post totally agree wid u ..ONE TRUE FRND OF KRIYA ;DDD πŸ˜ƒ
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, Vishakha's behavior is completely justified.. She's rude but she always speak the truth, which other's are still not able to digest, I feel...She really is the only one to care about footloose...I don't know when these footloose thing will end ..Don't get me wrong I'm a die hard fan of dance in D3...but in the name of footloose they are just showing the other things.Really a non-dancer addition was a wrong step by CV's..

And earlier also when she blamed shareyam I was fine by it cause she was the only one talking sensible.. others were way too busy with TANI SEVA SANSTHAN...

Swayam is really lost in tani and sharon so much that he isn't concentrating on team practice.I once used to feel swayam is the best one to hold the command of the team but seeing his this kind of nature, I feel it was really a good step by him to step down from the captaincy..His this type of nature is really getting on my nerves..CV's what you have done to such a gem person😑   

And sharon is busy handling two child's (swayam and tani).. 

The teams are working for footloose but it seems they all are busy with there personal life TOO MUCH...Once palki said in one of the interview that the next track will be of 'these people facing challenges to make dance as there career options' but now I feel they are damn busy with there love life and not all only the main character's cause other all (except vishakha) are busy selling product, doing blame game, and helping there friends in there trouble..😑

Vishakha need to be strict.. cause all other are really not giving attention towards the dance and team...She is somewhat hyper and rude but now this attitude is needed to make them all serious for dance..Vishakha/ vinti is really doing a good job..πŸ‘

BUT STILL I'LL SAY ADDITION OF NON DANCER IS REALLY A WRONG STEP BY CV'S..😑
(I'm also giving justification for my above statement, I was really ok with the introduction od non dancer cause I felt they'll show her learning dance and will show her passion to become best dancer but CV's really want just the love story and no dance after shakti left )

Team is busy man in personal problems they can never understand her thoughts..

-Shruti.
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i m with Vish since the beginning of this crap ... She is a reall true friend aur use is cheez ki hee saza mil rahe hai..
swaron19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lov_in_d_air

agree wid u...Vishakha hav been a true frndπŸ˜ƒ...n yes Footloose hav turn out to b a joke...Didnt dey went to Goa fr footloose finals...??? How many tyms is Footloose held in a single yr???πŸ˜•

They were there not for footloose finals but where there to represent St. Louis in indiafest..😊
Edited by swaron19 - 11 years ago
swaron19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

But he needs to learn how to balance things and differentiate personal from professional. Before, did we not see a balanced Swayam? Then why not now?? 

Cause now they have changed swayams character completely..Suddenly after getting in relationship he is behaving like a small child who cannot even handle himself...😑 and also not able to handle sharon whom he used to handle when they were not in relationship..He always used to have control over her.. now he's not able to handle himself how can he behave like a mature person handling everything... 

Now I soo wish, that swaron were not in a relationship...😑
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I also think vishakha's rite...i support her everytime...she's rite...she's kria's true friend...she's rite personal problems should be kept asider...but i liked wen swayam supported her in d end...n m shocked ki after one year of bonding n spending time 2gether neha, amar n bharat thought dat she would do sumthing like dat...r dey really her frnds...???
--Ritu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree wid u..!!!

after kria left she is the nly character i hav liked

bt nw since i hav lft watchng d3..

soo it doesnt matters much
missdramkr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you