India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

this is too much!!!! (Page 2)

quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Haha unfortunately, where its IPK or SNS or YRKKH - all the mothers/mother-in-laws think its like walking on eggshells.

I've heard you need to work during pregnancy, atleast a little! 

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Good morning all Smile Whilst I understand that some care and consideration needs to be taken in the first three months. This is just so OTT. The majority of women carry on as normal throughout their pregnancies. Working normally does not harm mother or baby. The cvs have gone deeply into clucking mother hen mode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rufina.cA2ZVictory

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mandy20

cvs/ rashmi ki dimaag karab hai...

Yes... Cvs n RS ka dimaag wakihi kharab hai... Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rufina.cMandy20

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
LOL Koki properly just wanted Rashi to do some work Tongue

Okay no seriously it is over the top but it isnt only SNS in other indian serials in which a girl gets pregnant she is shown as dizzy and unable to do anything as well. Most of the time the hubby thinks touching her is a really bad idea because he will kill the baby and so on Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictory

jiyakapoor Goldie
jiyakapoor
jiyakapoor

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
seriously this is too much 

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I always have this doubt that Gopi will miscarry...in serrials the lead always miscarries the first child...
.ooBubbleGumoo. IF-Dazzler
.ooBubbleGumoo.
.ooBubbleGumoo.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
yah..and its kinds irratating as well...its not like lifting that tray will harm her and infact she jst needed to lift from one side of the table and place it to the other side
megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ichangedit

LOL Koki properly just wanted Rashi to do some work Tongue

Okay no seriously it is over the top but it isnt only SNS in other indian serials in which a girl gets pregnant she is shown as dizzy and unable to do anything as well. Most of the time the hubby thinks touching her is a really bad idea because he will kill the baby and so on Dead

Exactly. This isn't unique to SNS. A lot of shows have the caring and overprotective mother in laws who want their daughter in laws to do certain things and not do certain things for the sake of the child. I remember when Akshara was bombarded with advice and demands while she was pregnant in YRKKH. 

And I agree that Koki probably used Gopi as an excuse for Rashi to do something Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index