Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
As soon as he walked in, he saw her and stopped in his tracks. She looked pale and exhausted and for a few seconds he felt concerned. Then he remembered who she was and felt anger and hatred boil in him again. Just then she looked up from her file and saw him.
indian_beauty thumbnail
She immediately hurried to his side "Sid! Are you okay? What happened? Is everything alright? Why are you here?" she asked him, worry etched clearly on her face. She'd caught hold of his hand as she'd spoken to him and now Sid quickly extracted his hand from hers.
indian_beauty thumbnail
"Hate to disappoint you but I am perfectly alright though you left no stone unturned to harm me" he retorted angrily "And in case you've forgotten despite your best attempts to see me suspended, I still work in Sanjeevani so I can come and go whenever I please." Riddhima was taken aback by the hatred in his voice. It took her a few seconds to remember that Sid did not remember anything. Knowing that, however, provided no solace to her aching heart.
indian_beauty thumbnail
She quickly composed herself and replied in what she hoped was a professional tone "I know you work in Sanjeevani but you forget that you are my patient. I was just concerned about my patient's well being. But it seems.. It seems.. You.. You don't need me.." she finished off. "For the very first time Dr. Riddhima Gupta, you are right. I don't need you and I never will. I'd rather go die than ever need you for anything at all" he said viciously before he walked away leaving a teary eyed heart broken Riddhima behind.
indian_beauty thumbnail
PART 5
Just what the hell did she think she was doing acting all caring and concerned? Did she think he was a fool to fall for her tricks? There was no way he was going to let her go without wrecking revenge. But how? He had to come up with a solid plan to humiliate her. Sid sat on the locker room bench, head in his hands, raking his brains to come up with a plan to wreck revenge on Riddhima even as a part of his mind kept conjuring up the image of her tear filled eyes, her pale face and her exhausted stance.
indian_beauty thumbnail
. He heard someone walk into the locker room. He did not pause to think why but he immediately assumed it was Riddhima and he got up ready to strangle her with his bare hands for the torment she was causing him. "Just what the hell do you.." his voice trailed off as his eyes rested on the now scared face of the intruder. "I'm.. I'm so sorry" she spoke softly "I.. I didn't mean to disturb you. I'm really sorry" she said as she hastened to leave the room.
indian_beauty thumbnail
For a few seconds, Sid stood there unable to react. It wasn't because she was exceptionally gorgeous or breathtakingly beautiful. It was her simple beauty and demure demeanor that caught his attention. She reminded him of Tamanna. "Oh no. Please. I am sorry" he finally managed to speak. "I just thought it was someone else.
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for the link harshu

fizii

fizii

indian_beauty thumbnail
Oh fizii those avis are AWESOMEEE<333333
love the borders it looks fab !!!!!
harshita_sahni thumbnail