|KW Lovers Ka Adda #85|- Dhadkan <3 - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
I just want to avoid that from happening" she explained. "Naina," Yuvi said as he replaced the patient chart and turned towards her. "Naina. I understand that you are concerned and that it's a pretty bad situation. And whats even worse is there is pretty much nothing we can do about anything. You saw Sid and Panchi talking in the cafeteria but that really doesn't mean anything." "I know Yuvi, but you didn't see that look in Riddhima di's eyes.
She's already going through so much." Yuvi pondered over it for a minute and replied " I really don't think its necessary but if it makes you feel any better, then go talk to Panchi about it" he told her with a reassuring smile. Naina's worried expression was immediately replaced by a smile and she hurried off to find Panchi. Yuvi turned towards his patient but his mind was still stuck on what Naina had said. Could that be a possibility? If it was, then it wasn't Panchi they would have a problem with, it was Sid they were going to have trouble dealing with.
PART 6
"Are you done for the day?" Sid asked Panchi as he walked into the locker room and spotted her packing her stuff. "Yeah. Pretty much. I really didn't have much to do. Its just my first day" Panchi replied smiling at him. Sid realized that he liked it when she smiled and smiled back at her. "Where do you live?" "Gandhi Nagar," she replied. "Hey, that's on my way home.
I could drop you.. If that's okay with you" he hastened to add. "Oh no no. It's okay. Please don't trouble yourself. I'll go by bus. I'm sure you have lots of work." "Oh no I don't. In fact I'm supposed to be off this entire week for visible reasons" Sid replied gesturing towards the bandage on his head and the cast on his hand
. "Oh. If you are off for the week then why are you here? You really should be taking rest at home" Panchi replied. "Well.." Sid started to reply but wondered how he could explain the restlessness and emptiness he felt at home to her without sounding crazy. "I was bored at home so decided to stop by" he said finally. "Oh I see but its okay. I think I can manage" Panchi replied.
"Oh come on, you are new to the city and its your first day at the hospital" Sid persisted "And don't worry I won't kidnap you. I've learnt my lesson from my last experience" he added again indicating towards his wounds. Panchi looked at him horrified wondering if he had genuinely got those wounds for kidnapping someone and Sid burst out laughing.
She smiled hesitantly but Sid's laughter was just so infectious she ended up laughing heartily too. Their laughter echoed into the hallway as they walked out together. Naina reached the locker room intending to talk to Panchi right after they left. Not finding her in the locker room, she stopped a nurse who was passing by and asked her "Have you seen Dr. Panchi anywhere.. I mean the new doctor who joined today?" "Dr. Panchi just left with Dr. Siddhant, ma'am" she replied. "They were talking and laughing away" she added unnecessarily. Naina gave the nurse a stern look and let her go. Things were going just the way she feared and she had to do something about it fast.
Sid was about to get into his car when he had this strange sensation of being watched. He turned around and saw Riddhima at the window of her office, looking at him and he suddenly felt guilty. What the hell? Why should he feel guilty? And why would she be spying on him? He looked up again just in time to see her move away from the window.
@Fizii OMFGGG WAHI stuff is HOT HOT <3 :*
Love love the styles & colourings <3 Thanx for making them yaar 🤗
hellooo a very good morning/night people🤗