Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
"This is ridiculous!" he said as he crumpled the notice in his hand wishing it were her neck instead. The look on Riddhima's face was one of absolute joy. "Ha! And while we are stuck together for the next three months, please make sure you keep your hands off me"
indian_beauty thumbnail
Riddhima snapped at him as she started to walk away while secretly hoping within that he would NOT follow her orders like he never did. "Children's ward in 5 minutes" she ordered without turning to look at him and walked away smiling. "5 minutes my foot!" Sid swore under his breath.
indian_beauty thumbnail
"Bhai you seriously have to do something about this!" Sid said, marching into Abhi's cabin and tossing the now crumpled notice at him. Abhi looked up at his brother annoyed. "Dr. Siddhant Modi, let me remind you. You are an intern here and I am not only your senior doctor, but also the MD of this hospital.
indian_beauty thumbnail
This is no way.." "Oh come on Bhai. I am not here to talk to Dr. Abhimanyu Modi. I am here to talk to my Abhi bhaiya!!!" Sid interrupted him impatiently. Abhi let out a sigh knowing there was no point trying to drill sense into this Sid ' this Sid who had gone back to being childish and immature.
indian_beauty thumbnail
He was no longer the mature, responsible and selfless Sid that falling in love with Riddhima had transformed him into. "What's the matter?" Abhi asked him calmly. "This.." Sid said forcefully, grabbing at the crumpled notice he'd earlier tossed onto the table and lifting it up for Abhi to see before tossing it onto the table again "This is the problem!"
indian_beauty thumbnail
Abhi picked up the notice, smoothed it out and as he read it, an amused smile spread over his face. "Aha! So Riddhima is going for the kill eh?" Abhi could not hide his amusement. "What?!!" Sid looked at him incredulously
indian_beauty thumbnail
Abhi immediately went back to being his professional self though he was smiling inwardly knowing that finally Riddhima had decided to take things into her own hands and this was her way of getting Sid back. "This notice states that your leave is being cancelled and you are going to be working with Dr. Riddhima for the next three months. What's the big deal?"
indian_beauty thumbnail
"What's the big deal??!! Bhai you are asking me what's the big deal??!! She got me beaten up by the cops nonetheless and you ask me what's the big deal?!!! I swear Bhai if I have to spend 5 minutes with her in the same room, only one of us will come out of the room alive! And I assure you it won't be her" Sid finished off menacingly.
indian_beauty thumbnail
For a few seconds, Abhi actually envisioned the scene of having Sid and Riddhima face off each other in a boxing ring trying to pull each other's hair out and strangle each other. The scene was so hilarious he burst out laughing.
indian_beauty thumbnail
This was going to fun, he thought to himself even as he tried hard to control his laughter. "Are you out of your mind? I am talking murder here and you are laughing your head off like.. Like I just said some joke.." Sid said looking at his brother thoroughly confused.