Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
that didn't work! my computer crashed😆
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
An irritated Yuvi woke up to the incessant buzzing of his phone. In the process of reaching for his phone, he woke Naina too. "Who is it Yuvi at this unearthly hour? You are not even on duty tonight" she muttered irritated. "I don't know Naina. Let me find out." He picked up his phone and the name flashing on the screen read Sid.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">that didn't work! my computer crashed😆</font>

Oh my bad 😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i cannot stay any longer zarqavery busy day tomorrow since my cousins are going to bangladesh so i have to go to their house.
i will see you tomorrow😃goodnight!
indian_beauty thumbnail
"Sid?!" Yuvi exclaimed before answering. The mention of Sid's name brought Naina out of her slumber too as both of them sat upright on the bed. "Sid! What's up? Are you alright?" Yuvi asked. "Yuvi, dude, I can't sleep man!" came the reply from the other end. "Sid?! You wake me up at" he glanced over the clock on his night stand "at 1 in the morning to tell me you can't sleep?! Dude! Go have some Benadryl." "I don't know how to explain man, its just.. Something isn't right. My house just doesn't feel right" Sid's exasperated voice came from the other end.
indian_beauty thumbnail
It's k gudnite banuuu 🤗
Have fun with ur cousins :))
indian_beauty thumbnail
"What happened? Did somebody break in? Or have you been watching too many horror movies?" Yuvi asked. "Its not anything like that Yuvi.. I just.. Can I come over?" The desperation in Sid's voice got Yuvi worried. "Okay, if that makes you feel better. But please drive safely" he told him. "Thanks Yuvi" Sid replied before he hung up.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Yuvi turned towards Naina and she raised her eyebrows asking him what happened. "Sid's coming over. He can't seem to get sleep at home for some odd reason." Naina pursed her lips and thought over it for a minute "His brain has forgotten, but his heart hasn't" she said.
indian_beauty thumbnail
"What?" Yuvi asked her. "His brain may have forgotten he loves Riddhima di but his heart hasn't and that's why he can't find peace anywhere without her. He's just incomplete without her." "Hmmm.. I guess you are right" Yuvi replied. Both of them were lost in thought for a few seconds before Naina blurted out "Oh God Yuvi!"
indian_beauty thumbnail
"What?" "What are we going to do? I mean Sid is coming here.. He can't see us together like this. Remember he doesn't remember that we are married?" "Damn! I didn't think about that!" Yuvi and Naina looked at each other perplexed.