India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

~Ramadan Mubarak!!!~

Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
            I Just wanted to wish you all wonderful people at RJN a beautiful Ramadan  Kareem
                                   May you all have an amazing blessed month Hug

Ramadan is the month to re-evaluate Our lives in light of Islamic guidance. We are to make peace with those who have wronged us, strengthen ties with family and friends, do away with bad habits -- essentially to clean up our lives, our thoughts, and our feelings. The Arabic word for "fasting"  literally means "to refrain" - and it means not only refraining from food and drink, but from evil actions, thoughts, and words.

During Ramadan, every part of the body must be restrained. The tongue must be restrained from backbiting and gossip. The eyes must restrain themselves from looking at unlawful things. 

Thus, fasting is not merely physical, but is rather the total commitment of the person's body and soul to the spirit of the fast. Ramadan is a time to practice self-restraint; a time to cleanse the body and soul from impurities and re-focus one's self on the worship of God. And plus the foood mum makes is like once in a lifetime opportunity LOL                                                 

I just wanted to wish you all    Embarrassed      
                                                                                x     

Edited by faayey - 20 July 2012 at 1:34am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkgirlsweet7863rusha4003Rashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0Sonali.SFallen Angel-Namita-Absoluvsnowflake.--GaBBar--

sweet7863 Senior Member
sweet7863
sweet7863

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Ramadan Mubarak to u all RJN fans!!Embarrassed And may this Ramadan bless you all and your families!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0-Namita-

Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Ramadan Mubarak to you too HanaHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Rashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0

daydreamerr Senior Member
daydreamerr
daydreamerr

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Thank you Faiza! Ramadan Mubarak to you too sweetie!
May Allah bless this month for us all and do remember me in your Duas. :') xxx

sweet7863FaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
hey wishing everybody ramadan. if u dont mind fayee cn u pls tell me something abt this fesvital.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Faayeyroshaeldsouza91Absoluv

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Ramadan mubarak to everyone here and yes faisa i also want to know about this festival

FaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0Absoluv

Lubs. Senior Member
Lubs.
Lubs.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Yeah...I think fasting starts tomorrow in here...i mean in INDIA...GOD Wacko Ab hum sabki khaana piina wagera khatham...gotta stay away 4m food n water even 4m morning 4 till half past 6 or 7 in the evening Disapprove Mei tho 1 khande bhi bhooki nahi reh sakthi yaar...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chincharmingal

Yeah...I think fasting starts tomorrow in here...i mean in INDIA...GOD Wacko Ab hum sabki khaana piina wagera khatham...gotta stay away 4m food n water even 4m morning 4 till half past 6 or 7 in the evening Disapprove Mei tho 1 khande bhi bhooki nahi reh sakthi yaar...Cry

Is it like keeping ROZA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayeyroshaeldsouza91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index