Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Mitali being replaced is just stupid (Page 4)

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Both Mitali and parul are very good actors.

But, my biggest argument is that what can parul do if the CVs cannot come up with a good storyline and plots. The fact is that the current CVs of AB are simply IMCOMPETENT and using this as an excuse. 

If the CVs and story writers cannot improve and make their storyline stronger, are they than going to blame or make parul a scapegoat? 

The lead Jodi and their chemistry is important. But, what is equally or perhaps more important is the storyline. The CVs cannot expect to only show the leads romancing for 20-25 minutes, 5 days a week, especially for a show like AB. 

They brought in angad in RMJ opposite Sara. But, we all know what happened? Of course, people were excited to see them together. But, the show bombed terribly because of its horrible storyline and ended really poorly. I would hate to see something like that happen to AB. 

But, this is CLASSIC ZEE for you. A total bunch of incompetent CVs.  

I wish good luck to both Mitali and parul.

Edited by Mohini19 - 20 July 2012 at 11:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningwikileakshardballorianthi

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
It's insult to Mitali and shame that the other fans favoring parul are rejoicing

Kinshuk called parul his sister

Those who want only Mitali to be afsar bitiya watch what kinshuk said he says parul is his sister and it will be grosz if they bring parul to be replaced by Mitali who is afsar bitiya Krishna

She is the one who made this show and the trp fall is due to the Cvs and not her. Why should she be the victim these fans who want are replaced want to see kinshuks sister parul romance with him yuck and cheap act

Behen - bhai ka romance between parul- kinshuk is vulgar and offense

Afsar bitiya dose'nt need this it's pure story of Krishna and pintoo played only by Mitali and kinshuk

Please not degrade this pair and insult milati the outsiders.

Many members have been insulted with this act of the other fans who want eagerly to get Mitali thrown out and bring parul, it is insulting to see when publicly kinshuk called Parul his sister the fans want them to romance and the pure relastionship which. Mitali and kinshuk show as Krishna and pintoo is insulted
How cheap these people get

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningwikileaks

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
 I did not open this topic for any rivalry of Parul and Mitali fans . I only opened it because Replacing Mitali is absolute crap . Yes some are happy that Parul is coming back with Kinshuk but at the end of the day it is very unfair to Mitali because she has been their since the beginning .. She pulled in viewers thanks to her awesome acting .. And i can tell you by replacing her many viewers are going to quit watching AB because of this injustice ... And i am one of them Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningkt25

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
so what kinshuk ne bola to bola. we have no problem. gulati why r u shouting here. u want to support mitali then support her. sharukh did a roll with aishwarya as a brother and after that he played a roll of lover in mohbatain so whats the problem. yaar dil per mat lo . just chill pill ok.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysandhir

crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurirajput71

so what kinshuk ne bola to bola. we have no problem. gulati why r u shouting here. u want to support mitali then support her. sharukh did a roll with aishwarya as a brother and after that he played a roll of lover in mohbatain so whats the problem. yaar dil per mat lo . just chill pill ok.

its jealousy bby nothng else LOLLOLshe is back only to bash kinrul Tonguemy kinrul is so popular EmbarrassedEmbarrassedarticle athe hi alots of new acc b agaya woh b  dislike our commnts ROFL

Edited by nidzlovekinrul - 20 July 2012 at 11:19pm
madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i know . yeh bidaai forum main bhi to hota tha who care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysandhir

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index