Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Mitali being replaced is just stupid (Page 2)

SparklesDB Senior Member
SparklesDB
SparklesDB

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiRul

Originally posted by sweetprincess52

Yes i would be happy if my fav couple comes bck on screen .. as u said , who wouldnt but the point is tht they are throwing her out just for the sake of TRPs & when its their storyline thats turn crap ! 
It makes no sense to mail zee tv , PH or anything becuz at the end they dont listen
They do LISTEN !!! zee always listened to viewers why do u think sanagd got re united in RMJ cause fans pmed the channel !

and in which way is it Parul's faut that u rdisliking every single comments which are in her favor ?? u r understanding fans but u r disliking our comments
we arent responsible fr mitali being throw out ! and once again we didnt hear what parul had to say when TB contacted her she was at the gym

Im just upset that so many people are supporting injustice to mitali ... I love Parul , i have no problem with her.. I myself use to enjoy Bidaai daays but its unfair to mitali & everyone knws it  so thts why.. But in all its yet to be confirmed but tellychakkar is right in most cases , so we just gotta see what happens.. people told them to cast Angad in RMJ .& people boycott it afterwards.. 
& i knw yur guys are not responsibe its Zee tv Unprofessional channel .. if they just change the storyline , throw in a little bit romance mixed with some good story like the earlier days , they wont have this problemm.. 

If zee tv used to listen to fans , they promote all their shows not just favour the ones on top

Edited by sweetprincess52 - 20 July 2012 at 5:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaks

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Yes i would be happy if my fav couple comes bck on screen .. as u said , who wouldnt but the point is tht they are throwing her out just for the sake of TRPs & when its their storyline thats turn crap ! 
It makes no sense to mail zee tv , PH or anything becuz at the end they dont listen
They do LISTEN !!! zee always listened to viewers why do u think sanagd got re united in RMJ cause fans pmed the channel !

and in which way is it Parul's faut that u rdisliking every single comments which are in her favor ?? u r understanding fans but u r disliking our comments
we arent responsible fr mitali being throw out ! and once again we didnt hear what parul had to say when TB contacted her she was at the gym

Im just upset that so many people are supporting injustice to mitali ... I love Parul , i have no problem with her.. I myself use to enjoy Bidaai daays but its unfair to mitali & everyone knws it  so thts why.. But in all its yet to be confirmed but tellychakkar is right in most cases , so we just gotta see what happens.. people told them to cast Angad in RMJ .& people boycott it afterwards.. 
& i knw yur guys are not responsibe its Zee tv Unprofessional channel .. if they just change the storyline , throw in a little bit romance mixed with some good story like the earlier days , they wont have this problemm.. 

If zee tv used to listen to fans , they promote all their shows not just favour the ones on top
I think they favorised Bidaai couple cause the show got The highest trps ever seen
but u know that even with Kinrul the trps wont increase if there is no story
U know that in a way im sad cause they tought abt parul only when everything is going in a  way they dnt expected and once again they use Parul but fr the sake of Kinrul im ready to accept it

i just hoep that if parul enters they will improve the story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDB-Surma-meriyaar

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Most stupid attempt, kinshuk has openly called parul his sister
Infact now with Mitali an kinshuk anyone replacing her will be like a mother or sister to him parul looks too old for kinshuk and she cannot command like Mitali who is the best afsar bitiya

Zee thinks they can try like RMJ and it will sink with the show
The Ph and Zee better retain Mitali nag and make the story better

Otherwise ekta shows copy paste from movies and things will click on AB LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93wikileakshardball-Surma-

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulati10

Infact now with Mitali an kinshuk anyone replacing her will be like a mother or sister to him parul looks too old for kinshuk and she cannot command like Mitali who is the best afsar bitiya

Will this sister thing always b ur only argument auntyji ?? Let the show sink what's the problem
Parul is younger than Kinshuk Angry

meriyaar

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
This show will have the same destiny as RMJ :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93wikileakshardballSparklesDB

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gulati10

</div>
<div>

Will this sister thing always b ur only argument auntyji ?? Let the show sink what's the problem

Parul is younger than Kinshuk Angry
u seem to to be desperate that kinshuk and his sister parul consummate on the show that's why all those people are happy to see the replacement
How horrible to kill Mitali and kinshuk 's chemistry and the real Krishna and pintoo and they are the ones who are the real couple, and parul cannot match what Mitali has given she is beauty and strong as afsar bitiya

People are insulting Mitali and her dedication shame on them for getting for replacement Dead

tiger93wikileakshardball

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Once again a cheap comment from you Dead 
Kinshuk and parul consumation
u dnt even differenciate a caracter from a person

Shame on you !

meriyaar

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Once again a cheap comment from you Dead
Kinshuk and parul consumation

u dnt even differenciate a caracter from a person

Shame on you !
Cheap r u people who are desperate to see kinshuks sister parul with him
What more your tongues are out to watch that only
Cheap way of degrading Mitali and kinshuks chemistry and the true couple of this show

You have come and spoilt this place with your desperate moves
That is disgusting and cheap
Beauty is Mitali as Krishna and as afsar bitiya
Parul can be only kinshusk sister as he openly said on television

tiger93wikileakshardball

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index