India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Mitali being replaced is just stupid

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Ok I understand that many Parul and Kinshuk fans want them together .. Ok that is understood .. But in Afsar Bitiya Mitali will always be Krishna for us . She is there from the show since start , she is the life and soul of the show she is Afsar Bitiya , people ( like me ) watched the show because of her awesome acting and her awesome job of portraying Krishna . Therefore we fine it very unfair for someone to just replace her . We have nothing wrong if Kinshuk and Parul come together in a show but just now Afsar Bitiya ~ Mitali is the star of the that show ...

And the CVs should not be blaming her for their crappy story line period 

Bash me how much y'all like but at the end of the day it's very unfair to Mitali 

And i am also praying that article is just a rumour 

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

locomotoawakeningwikileakshardballkishannatiger93nirchialisa21JasbirdaradeebasdgmhatcherSparklesDBvishwaprvarier-Surma-luvbbatSumy_luv_KMorianthistar_warsshaazi0-SD-0zan101taahir004-Ursh--Araina-

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
i agree...mitali is not at fault...storyline is crap ...i started hating AB after watching for a few days...but i am really happy to see kinrul back and i hope we get to see them for a longer period coz the way storyline is going i am scared AB might get axed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93wikileakshardballluvbbatmeriyaarragvir92wadi..dollHaRul-lovertaahir004-Araina-

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Cv's have to chng the Story i know mitali isnt at Fault but we Kinrulaisn are waiting since two years to finally get a happy ending and if it's our chance we are ready to grab it
SparklesDB Senior Member
SparklesDB
SparklesDB

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I agree with ArViRocks !
Mitali is only Afsar Bitiya & tht main thing  they are throwing the girl out the show just like that & she did nothing wrongg !! & she has been with them from the beginning , if she was quitting i would totally understand but she's not ! 
I myself just hope its a rumor becuz u are very right ! Its wrong very wrong of what they're doing.. even thou i support you guys in supporting your favourite couple back on-screen you guys should see its wrong !

Suppose it was Parul being Kicked out to Put in Mitali ... how would you guys feel ??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kishannatiger93wikileakshardballluvbbat-Surma-orianthialicia.

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Its terrible to get rid of the lead actress and just replace her
this only happens if the lead character is not doing her job
I personally feel Mitali does a great job .
getting in a new lead does not neccessary means the TRP's will increase .
I know Kinshuk & Parul have their set of fans , so does Kinhuk & mitali .
If the storyline is crap how will any lead actress improve the show.
AB writers need to get the essence back , delivering social messages.
they need to cut out all the unneccessary negativety & concentrate more on what the show should be doing in the 1st place
audiences will accept  a new Krishna as long as the storyline is captivating .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBorianthi

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

I agree with ArViRocks !
Mitali is only Afsar Bitiya & tht main thing  they are throwing the girl out the show just like that & she did nothing wrongg !! & she has been with them from the beginning , if she was quitting i would totally understand but she's not ! 
I myself just hope its a rumor becuz u are very right ! Its wrong very wrong of what they're doing.. even thou i support you guys in supporting your favourite couple back on-screen you guys should see its wrong !

Suppose it was Parul being Kicked out to Put in Mitali ... how would you guys feel ??
Of course i understand what you say u r desapointed by this "news"
we wantd Kinrul back since 2 years and afer the end Ragvir had in Bidaai it's our chance to get a happy ending fr this Couple who wouldnt want it ?? if ur fav couple was comine back woudnt u ba happy ???

If Parul was thrown out her Fans would make a lot of NOISES you still can mails the PH and zee dnt stay like this waiting fr it to happen
SparklesDB Senior Member
SparklesDB
SparklesDB

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Yes i would be happy if my fav couple comes bck on screen .. as u said , who wouldnt but the point is tht they are throwing her out just for the sake of TRPs & when its their storyline thats turn crap ! 
It makes no sense to mail zee tv , PH or anything becuz at the end they dont listen

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93wikileakshardballluvbbat-Surma-orianthi

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

Yes i would be happy if my fav couple comes bck on screen .. as u said , who wouldnt but the point is tht they are throwing her out just for the sake of TRPs & when its their storyline thats turn crap ! 
It makes no sense to mail zee tv , PH or anything becuz at the end they dont listen
They do LISTEN !!! zee always listened to viewers why do u think sanagd got re united in RMJ cause fans pmed the channel !

and in which way is it Parul's faut that u rdisliking every single comments which are in her favor ?? u r understanding fans but u r disliking our comments
we arent responsible fr mitali being throw out ! and once again we didnt hear what parul had to say when TB contacted her she was at the gym

It's sad to say that you are "understanding" that we want Kinrul back but u keeps disliking comments it's only decreasing her rank

Edited by SiRul - 20 July 2012 at 5:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index