Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR you need to show that you DESERVE Khushi! (Page 4)

Manisha. Goldie
Manisha.
Manisha.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

I don't really post here much but this time i couldnt hold it, i have had enough of this. I think the cvs really need to read this post and change the way they are showing things, after so long IPKKND has come back into top 10 i dont think we wanna see it drop back down. 

Ok, coming to the topic..

it has been really a long time now and its high time the cvs show justification for several stuff.
Recently anjali's pain, anjali's feelings, anjali this anjali that, all have been shown a whole lot.
its not that we hate anjali..yeah her reaction is justified, but what about khushi???
Why is she always shown to take in all the pain and NO BODY besides ASR even thinks about her pain? 
I really think she deserves apologies from a lot of ppl, both shyam and arnav called her characterless but cvs never focused much on khushi's POV, its like nothing ever happened to her, everyone just forgets about it and moves on? just cuz anjali shows her pain and khushi doesn't that does not mean that khushi is any less important. In fact she is the MAIN CHARACTER. so much has happened to her through out, but not much justification showed for her, yeah those everyday nok jokes are cute and entertaining to watch, but along with that you guys need to show more for khushi, afterall khushi is the main character, she can't be sidelined. Also i think ASR owes a HUGE apology to khushi for the way he has treated her..enough with this comedy circus again, we need some seriousness as well, a scene where arnav really wins khushi's heart, 
Yeah khushi said she isnt mad at him, because she has a big heart, she cares for everyone more than she cares for herself.. but what does she get in return for all this? Ouch 
Cvs, you can't just jump to all the romance already without making ASR not just apologize but really show that he DESERVES khushi! He has said so many things to her which really pierced through her heart, the breakdown where he told her why she ever came into his life, why is he acting as if none of these things ever happened and that khushi should just run into his arms and accept him again? Yeah he is trying to impress her, but Khushi doesn't want these materialistic things..she wants your love Arnav, she wants you to pour your heart out to her, I feel like the way you guys are taking this track, you're leaving too many things incomplete.

I hope cvs just reflect on this and show some justification, its an ardent request!
Not trying to be negative, i love the track, but some things HAVE to be shown before its too late.

Do share your views and thoughts on this guys =)

-Lyla

totally wit u...for that thy need to dedicate 1 entire epi  to arshi...these tit bits of  them will not do..
bfre attempting to woo her he surely needs to  apologise...too many loose links...writrs need to gather   their thoughts...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode i was really pissed at Arnav. First, he wants Khushi to accept him as her hubby and then finally when she does he coouldnt stand up for her. All he could say to Mami was "Mamiji"???Angry. Did he only know how to say dramatic dialogues????Angry. CVs are spoiling his character . EVen Akaash is behaving like a jerk but Such kinda behavior is so not expected from ASR. 

Echoesofpassion

PrasRas Senior Member
PrasRas
PrasRas

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
good post.
Arnav needs to realise the role Khushi played in his life and then only should there be consummation. Khushi may give in to his HOTNESS, but that is the physical aspect. FOrgivesness needs to be sought before this. Otherwise, Arnav will become just another Indian MCP

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

He needs to EARN her now!  He had her and lost her and now he needs to EARN her!  Khushi, do not give in easily baby!  I don't want to see Khushi continuously sacrificing for him and his leechy family!

Exactly my point! Khushi has given enough and gotten barely anything in returnOuch
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliza..

Exactly my thoughts. I totally agree with everything you said. I wish..oh how I wish the creatives would understand and show all this Unhappy Btw you should post this on Gautam Hegde's twitter account.

I wish too!! I mean its quite heartbreaking to see khushi firstly treated so horribly by ASR and now him acting like none of those things ever happened and that khushi should just forget about it? 
I dont have twitter hunOuch but do you have the link to his twitter profile??
OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

<font size="2">I don't really post here much but this time i couldnt hold it, i have had enough of this. I think the cvs really need to read this post and change the way they are showing things, after so long IPKKND has come back into top 10 i dont think we wanna see it drop back down.</font>

<font size="2">Ok, coming to the topic..
</font>

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">it has been really a long time now and its high time the cvs show justification for several stuff.
Recently anjali's pain, anjali's feelings, anjali this anjali that, all have been shown a whole lot.</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="2">its not that we hate anjali..yeah her reaction is justified, but what about </font><font size="3">khushi???</font></font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial,Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="2">Why is she always shown to take in all the pain and NO BODY besides ASR even </font><font size="3">thinks</font><font size="2"> about her </font><font size="3">pain?</font><font size="2"></font></font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="2">I really think she deserves apologies from a lot of ppl, both shyam and arnav called her characterless but cvs never focused much on khushi's POV, its like nothing ever happened to her, everyone just forgets about it and moves on? just cuz anjali shows her pain and khushi doesn't that does not mean that khushi is any less important. In fact she is the MAIN CHARACTER. so much has happened to her through out, but not much justification showed for her, yeah those everyday nok jokes are cute and entertaining to watch, but along with that you guys need to show more for khushi, afterall khushi is the main character, she can't be sidelined.Also i think ASR owes a </font><font size="3">HUGE</font> <font size="3">apology</font><font size="2"> to khushi for the way he has treated her..enough with this comedy circus again, we need some seriousness as well, a scene where arnav really wins khushi's heart,</font></font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Yeah khushi said she isnt mad at him, because shehas a big heart, she cares for everyone more than she cares for herself.. but what does she get in return for all this? Ouch</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="2">Cvs, you can't just jump to all the romance already without making ASR not just apologize but really show that he DESERVES khushi! He has said so many things to her which really pierced through her heart, the breakdown where he told her why she ever came into his life, why is he acting as if none of these things ever happened and that khushi should just run into his arms and accept him again? Yeah he is trying to impress her, but Khushi doesn't want these materialistic things..she wants your love Arnav, she wants you to pour your heart out to her, I feel like the way you guys are taking this track, you're leaving too many things</font><font size="3"> incomplete.</font></font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">I hope cvs just reflect on this and show some justification, its an ardent request!</font>
<font size="2">Not trying to be negative, i love the track, but some things </font><font size="3">HAVE</font><font size="2"> to be shown before its too late.</font>

<font size="2">Do share your views and thoughts on this guys =)</font>

<font size="2">-Lyla</font>

Yaaa I completely second tat.. y don't they cm to e forum n see wat majority of us r say...even I made a post on tis issue...I don wanna understand anjali n her stupid pain wen e lead actress pain is nt portrayed properly n asr treatn her as if its easy to win her over... They r even nt portraying asr character properly... Cm on tis two characters r e reason. We watch tis show ... Do they even realise tat????

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
BUMPING!!!
katerpillar Goldie
katerpillar
katerpillar

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u...gud post...Thumbs Up