India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

finally cv give purvi new outfit

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
from friday episode till today episode i see that purvi now wearing new outfit that we never see before and she look so beautiful in that outfit.i was very boring to see her with same outfit that she use to wear before.but now im very happy that cv listen to us and change  her outfit.i want to see purvi once again in with outfit that she wear in shivratri when arjun start to fill for purvi.i see her in this outfit only for one time i want to see her once again in white she look so beautiful in with colour.now they have to give arjun  a new outfit also he wearing the same outfit.

Edited by sharona_bha - 19 July 2012 at 4:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha23AxiomThaneeAshlaikaalicia._OrChiD_

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Loved those pastel colours on her  .. So beautiful Smile
aasmaan Senior Member
aasmaan
aasmaan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

why do serial designer have to stick to one theme for their outfits .. for purvi earlier it was patchwork in front( 90% of the time) , now if is pastels with some white flower print .

Same with Arjun - it is checked shirts only , big checks ,small checks , smaller checks, blue checks , black checks ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vennalonynnej

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFVJ

why do serial designer have to stick to one theme for their outfits .. for purvi earlier it was patchwork in front( 90% of the time) , now if is pastels with some white flower print .

Same with Arjun - it is checked shirts only , big checks ,small checks , smaller checks, blue checks , black checks ..

I know! I have a feeling we'll just see pastels and a braid with a receding bump for the next couple months. They should let her wear jeans and a shirt sometimes. For a working girl, they are much more practical than a dupatta hanging off your shoulders all the time. They should atleast let her keep her hair loose every now and then. Confused

Poor Arjun. LOL From solid three piece suits to a series of checkered shirts. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Inkpen4877alicia.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top