Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

UV's Surprise Exam : M's Victory : JN's Checkmate

Sammy11 IF-Rockerz
Sammy11
Sammy11

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

UV's Surprise Exam : M's Biggest Victory : JN's Checkmate

Hmmm... Guys today I was very happy and sad at the same moment, but I want to say something before starting my predictions and analysis today. First of all if you love DEK stop getting sad with its news that its ending on 2nd Aug... Because there are many missing links in between, first SA didnt confirmed it, I hope she is waiting for the right moment when DEK gets better TRPs she will request Sony for extension, if she succeeds or fails then she will post her tweet with all saddness or complete happiness, and then we have no choice but to agree with any of those... I always think positive to lessen the tensions and confusions, so according to me She (SA) loves DEK as much as we do, so she is trying her best she can... Rest all is in TRPs hands. The PH is just doing what channel tells them to do, but according to story so far and leaked spoilers they are trying best to move story in two directions, i.e. it can peacefully end on call out and the other is they can peacefully continue, Do you still believe JN will turn good so easily? NO... Thats the quick answer... If the show gets extension they will easily turn JN bad again and bring A as master villian... please chillax and enjoy the show till its last minute of telecast... Thats all about the news, please keep watching DEK regularly, and Stop watching any other show on sony to help DEK indirectly, (this is known as reflex antidote, i.e. Lower other shows TRPs to boost DEK's TRPs), hope you understand... now lets continue with my daily dose...

### please keep your DEK ending thoughts away to enjoy this analysis ###

Todays episode broke all boundaries of viewers episode rating, I will give it 12/10, yeah thats right two points more than the max limit...! Lol

ManVeer Dance... OMG! I cant get Aadha Ishq out of my mind... Terribly awesome and above expectations, perfect chemistry, steps chreographed were parallel to the lyrics, thumbs up for that... I was speechless about it... Anyway, this marks UV mission accomplishment but see below for his new surprise exam... M just stole UV heart again with her khatilana ada, OMG what an eye lock! And that too two times in less than ten minutes, I wish the lights went off and they actually kissed for real (he he just kidding)...

The Breakfast table... Hmmm... This was the next sweetest and romantic scene, just look at how they tough the juice jug at same time, look into their eyes how much they love each other... And adding toppings to a cake, VB and UN team up was extraoridinary superb and their Support to M, OMG, I was dreaming M and UV having a kiss in the park as suggested indirectly by the naughty team!, lol but it didnt happen... (Censored for TV's lol)

JN's room... Lol this stupid girl is still dreaming in her foolishdom, she thinks she can still control UV, I must tell her to look herself into a mirror and tell the bitter truth to herself, "you were used by UV and he dumped you in front of the media, friends and other girls" lol... What a shame... Anyway she lost the challenge and is checkmated by M already, dare to challenge M next time dear...

UV and M conversion in DS's office... OMG, UV is showing attitude to M... Lol it was funny, but hey guys, he has already plotted a new surprise exam for her at the end of the show by pushing her away... M must understand it and work out well for it and hack UV's mind to learn his next steps... Advice for M : Please learn DS's rajneeti as you learned her style and controlling ability... Good luck M!

and last but not the least, The Precap! OMG, the M's gang! Lol, nothing more to say, she is finally on right track to tackle JN and end her truth in front of everyone... And did anyone noticed her new outfit? That was cool and sexy! Yippie... go M go and passout UV's surprise exam... (She will, as spoilers leaked that she will not move away for second when he gets accident).

And finally my another poem, from both M and UV to each other...

"kaise bataoon tujhko, mera dil tera hi hai,

pyaar tu mujhko jitna kare, usse zaida mein tujh ko karoon,

ek hasi pe fida hogaya hai, ab batana zaroori to nahi,

bas, aakhri imtehaan hai yeh, tu pass ho jaye, hai mujhko yakheen,

kya karoon ab tu bata mujhko, dil to tera hi hai...

Haan, haan, sab, malum hai mujhko...

Pyaar mein pagal mein bhi hoon...

Dil mera, tera hogaya hai kabse,

kaise mein ye bataoon...

ab to bas, manzil hai jeeta, dil to mera hi hai...

Dekha ek khwab, tera jo hai, ab mera bhi hogaya hai woh,

saach karna, mera hai farz, ab to khush ho ja re tu,

bas ek bar, kehde tu mujhko, pyaar mein tujhko hi karoon,

bas yeh aakhri imtehaan jeet le, phir mein tera hi hoon...

Saari zindagi ke khwab, pura, mein, hi karoon...

Aakhir dil to, tera'a... hi hai... Dil to tera hi rahega!...

Uspe haq mera hi hai, jeet to meri hi pakki hai,

bas ek bar, pass ho jaoon mein,

dekhte hai kaise nahi ho pati hoom mein,

dil mera tera hi hai... Sirf... tera... hi... hai...

Haan nahi toh!"

Thanks all, good night and please dont get sad about the ending issue and please watch DEK on its original airing time and support DEK's TRPs...

Bye, see ya soon... ;)

Edited by TransTech - 19 July 2012 at 4:37pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikmahnoor2468arisha134thumbalinaDEKfan2012SaHillover101kojagoryfanwendy25SunshinegirllShazzieLizBennetsunflower52arrylinesrividhya68adventure_gurl..IshqShava..Roze12...navina...

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome post! Love your positivity. Hug

Hope what you said becomes true

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaLizBennetSammy11...navina...

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
lol even a hopeless optimist like me wants this to be true...seriously my optimistic hope know no bounds, just like JN's arrogance LOL. Well dear I do agree that they are writing it that it could go two ways, but we shall see, na? Hope our DEK miracle comes true...I really do...only a miracle can save this beautiful show...love you for your positivity wish we had more forum members like you earlier so that there wasn't so much negativity...sigh...now we are paying the heavy price of getting manveer at the cost of this show...fingers crossed for your prediction to be true, because in the heart of my crazy DEK heart, this is what I truly wish for...SIGH I am hopeless fool for this show LOL. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikthumbalinaMoonlight_AnshInkpen4877ShazzieSammy11...navina...

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
*fingers crossed* 

My heart is in constant state of nearly going into failure- I am seriously praying that what you say comes true Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaLizBennetShazzieSammy11...navina...

arisha134 Groupbie
arisha134
arisha134

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
i hope jo aap ne kaha hai wo sach hoSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaSammy11...navina...

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
maannn u did a gr8 jobb u made a pessimist lyk me think positive i loved evrything bout ur analysis n u gave me new hopes thanku i will w8 till sa confirms.whether it is ending or nt

arisha134Sammy11...navina...

Sunshinegirll Goldie
Sunshinegirll
Sunshinegirll

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Love all ur posts ClapClap
hope whatever you say comes true SmileSmile

arisha134Sammy11...navina...

Jahanl Newbie
Jahanl
Jahanl

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Awe sum post Transtech. I like your attitude , u so right b positive  n optimistic ... Things automatically b in your favour. Yes the episodes have started to  creating magic on screen n yes odiences r becoming eager after every episodes. Wooo just waiting for Monday ... Yesterdays thuj mein ran dekta hai.. Song set manveers chemistry on fire ... Wanting to see more n more of it ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sammy11

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index