Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 99)

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by showstruck

Tee, I Fast forward all those scenes. She had tears in her eyes? God!!

exactly!
they got caught but Di was crying.

LOL .. All of them had wrong expression on their faces. May be the annoyance of sitting in traffic for too long

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipMepharm-monalisa-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

People on the forum are planning to switch to candle and wick...they say atleast that show has the highest TRPs which will make them feel happyLOL

sure, feel free to learn how to flush a toilet and make jalebi's on a hot plate and how to cure a cough...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckMepharm

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

People on the forum are planning to switch to candle and wick...they say atleast that show has the highest TRPs which will make them feel happyLOL

Ths forum is the craziest thing I have ever come across LOL

Mepharmipkbs

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by howcome

More importantly, i am angry not because they were interrupted(that we already knew!) but how they were interrupted. All those angry looks made me feel like they were some moral police. I mean husband and wife in a house, i thought, were 'allowed' kissing at least or in RM it is not...

How mortifiying for anyone to be actually exposed to a large audience when you are having a moment with husband? And then everyone has these accusing looks and expressions like they just saw some Mature content ...and all those who witnessed the act are ADULTS who have seen/done the act so what was the shock ...to see ASR there...OMG what a scandal now!

Ishaji!!!! You stole the words from my keyboard.  
No one, not even Payal could let out a little smile at what they almost witnessed? 
This is Khushi, the naughty, supposedly happy young bride. No one in the household has ever seen any genuine affection between the couple.  Now that they did, couldn't anyone be even a little happy for them?  Ouch

They needn't be happy or sad... jus to be excusing themselves out of the embarrasing situation iof having exposed an  'almost kiss' moment of a newly wed couple who have been apart for 15 days (IPKKND time) thanks to kidnapping.

To be going to their respective rooms...or the same room...whatever Just get the hell out of there and pretend you never saw anything. Tongue 

What kidnapping? Only we seem to remember that - no one else does.

howcome-monalisa-showstruckipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

sure, feel free to learn how to flush a toilet and make jalebi's on a hot plate and how to cure a cough...

ROFLROFL...

Tee how you feeling now??? Big smile

-monalisa-ipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Swooping and out Rabba Ve.

Anyone still in SKD after getting the G&G patented middle finger? Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

celachiphowcomeMepharmshowstruck-monalisa-Pr1yanka-Vee05-ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

From Anjali's POV it did look planned with the rose petals everywhere (who knew Arnav could be so romantic Embarrassed ) so I see where the MU came in but before it would have never been a problem for Anjali. Before she would have probably teased him and been happy to see him in love, now all of a sudden because her life is in misery he should not dare to love his wife who she blames for Shyam being kicked out.

I really hope Arnav does not change towards Khushi, there was a reason she kept herself guarded and I would hate to see her heart break again. This is the time more than ever where she needs him the most, he should not let her down not even for Anjali who is being really selfish here. First it was oh he does not care about me and doesn't have time for me, yet when he reaches out to her she once again wants to shut the door on his face and lay the guilt trip on him. Anjali cannot have it both ways, like it or not Khushi will always be a part of Arnav's life and he should make that clear to her. He needs to stand by what he said about Khushi being important in his life and when he is done with Anjali, go after Manorama! I am sick of her taunts with Payal and Khushi and its time it stop.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celaashwink630chipSuniMepharmshowstruckipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Originally posted by showstruck

Ths forum is the craziest thing I have ever come across LOL

Israt...few pages ago I read your story ...you delivered your baby without your loved ones near you...Hug for just that...you are a trooperClap

celashowstruckPr1yankaipkbs

Go to top