Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 97)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

[QUOTE=Newbiesoapfan][QUOTE=soapsuds][QUOTE=bobop][QUOTE=soapsuds] 
Thank you doc! You an oncologist? My family is full of diabetics so this misinformation gets me mad!

nope..am a gynaec

sachi muchi?

oh my word. LOL
this preggers lady must bother you so much then the same way the cancer sisters bother me with their dramaROFL

not that much….have seen too much of ridiculous portrayal of doc with handbag..or light turning red/green etc etc in bolly/telly world…

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-sbk2ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Can Arnav spill the beans to Anjali on Monday please?  They don't seem ti have a clue how to proceed with the Anjali track anyway, telling her why he married Khushi would be a good and timely and welcome end to this ill-thought of track. 

i really want him to but i dont think he will...coz agar if thats done then story kahan hai bechare GH ke paas. The didi ki saut angle cant be over in 2 -3 weeks of cryanj discovering who the saut is ...

p.s and what on earth is saut..such a stupid word to write..

I know it will be a premature end, but they are seriously floundering here.  They're not inspiring confidence, and I don't think I can tolerate 2 months of 2. something trps again. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chiphowcomeipkbssbk2Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Ladkiyon...sorry to burst your bubble...but this was all the romance that we could get...now moving to Di drama...Mami crap and return of the Snakewa...Angry

Aaj toh unhone IPK ka title track bhi play kar diya...so brace yourselves for all the doom gloom that will followOuch

oh-my-freaking-LordOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Mepharmipkbssbk2

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

More importantly, i am angry not because they were interrupted(that we already knew!) but how they were interrupted. All those angry looks made me feel like they were some moral police. I mean husband and wife in a house, i thought, were 'allowed' kissing at least or in RM it is not...

How mortifiying for anyone to be actually exposed to a large audience when you are having a moment with husband? And then everyone has these accusing looks and expressions like they just saw some Mature content ...and all those who witnessed the act are ADULTS who have seen/done the act so what was the shock ...to see ASR there...OMG what a scandal now!

Ishaji!!!! You stole the words from my keyboard.  
No one, not even Payal could let out a little smile at what they almost witnessed? 
This is Khushi, the naughty, supposedly happy young bride. No one in the household has ever seen any genuine affection between the couple.  Now that they did, couldn't anyone be even a little happy for them?  Ouch

exactly, poor khushi was kicking those flowers like she did something wrong.
and di sending them into a further guilt trip with those tears.

I loved when he told her to relax.  It was a difficult situation for him too, but I'm sure he wasn't feeling guilty or mortified at all. 

chiphowcomeshowstruckipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by showstruck

Ok today is the only day this week where Anji got more screen time... More like equal screen time as khushi. Arnav got the most. Payal telling off akash was well done. The idiot could not answer any of her questions and Payal didn't blame khushi for anything either. Screen time is not the problem and we all know we can't get episodes like yesterday all week. The problem is how the whole family is shown to treat Anji may be. Anji has to be the grey character now since Shyam is not here and every story needs a villain. If they treat Anjali and the pregnancy is a normal thing it won't have boiled our blood. Arnav really needs to tell Anji on Monday what he told Nani and then add why he married khushi and tortured her. After that she believes not believes or hoes full mental I don't care.

Israt...

I won't bet on Arnav telling Anjali anything...it frustrates me the way the characters in this serial speak half sentences, hide facts, try to 'protect' Anjali and maintain the peace of the home!

What peace?! How about divulging the whole truth to the full family? If Anjali survived Shyam getting kicked out of her life, surely she can survive the truth behind it?!

Exactly.. Tell her all and then turn her into a negative character all together. Showing her fainting all the time won't generate any sympathy. Arhi is apple of our eyeball if anyone comes between them, we will hate them with all our heart... So, leave this middle ground, stop justifying her actions on and off screen and get on with it.

-monalisa-sbk2Pr1yankaipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbk2

Ok today is the only day this week where Anji got more screen time... More like equal screen time as khushi. Arnav got the most. Payal telling off akash was well done. The idiot could not answer any of her questions and Payal didn't blame khushi for anything either. Screen time is not the problem and we all know we can't get episodes like yesterday all week. The problem is how the whole family is shown to treat Anji may be. Anji has to be the grey character now since Shyam is not here and every story needs a villain. If they treat Anjali and the pregnancy is a normal thing it won't have boiled our blood. Arnav really needs to tell Anji on Monday what he told Nani and then add why he married khushi and tortured her. After that she believes not believes or hoes full mental I don't care.

Israt...

I won't bet on Arnav telling Anjali anything...it frustrates me the way the characters in this serial speak half sentences, hide facts, try to 'protect' Anjali and maintain the peace of the home!

What peace?! How about divulging the whole truth to the full family? If Anjali survived Shyam getting kicked out of her life, surely she can survive the truth behind it?!

Exactly.. Tell her all and then turn her into a negative character all together. Showing her fainting all the time won't generate any sympathy. Arhi is apple of our eyeball if anyone comes between them, we will hate them with all our heart... So, leave this middle ground, stop justifying her actions on and off screen and get on with it.

Yup, tell her all.  She obviously won't believe him, but that's her problem.  At least he won't have to listen to crap like "You've changed since you got married" Ouch That line just got me today.  So, this isn't about her current situation at all, but she has a problem that there's someone else in his life now. 

chipsbk2ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

[QUOTE=Newbiesoapfan][QUOTE=soapsuds][QUOTE=bobop][QUOTE=soapsuds] 
Thank you doc! You an oncologist? My family is full of diabetics so this misinformation gets me mad!

nope..am a gynaec

sachi muchi?

oh my word. LOL
this preggers lady must bother you so much then the same way the cancer sisters bother me with their dramaROFL

not that much'.have seen too much of ridiculous portrayal of doc with handbag..or light turning red/green etc etc in bolly/telly world'

lol 
i'm new at this, maybe thats why the ridiculousness annoys me.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

More importantly, i am angry not because they were interrupted(that we already knew!) but how they were interrupted. All those angry looks made me feel like they were some moral police. I mean husband and wife in a house, i thought, were 'allowed' kissing at least or in RM it is not...

How mortifiying for anyone to be actually exposed to a large audience when you are having a moment with husband? And then everyone has these accusing looks and expressions like they just saw some Mature content ...and all those who witnessed the act are ADULTS who have seen/done the act so what was the shock ...to see ASR there...OMG what a scandal now!

Ishaji!!!! You stole the words from my keyboard.  
No one, not even Payal could let out a little smile at what they almost witnessed? 
This is Khushi, the naughty, supposedly happy young bride. No one in the household has ever seen any genuine affection between the couple.  Now that they did, couldn't anyone be even a little happy for them?  Ouch

They needn't be happy or sad... jus to be excusing themselves out of the embarrasing situation iof having exposed an  'almost kiss' moment of a newly wed couple who have been apart for 15 days (IPKKND time) thanks to kidnapping.

To be going to their respective rooms...or the same room...whatever Just get the hell out of there and pretend you never saw anything. Tongue 

chip-monalisa-ipkbs

Go to top