Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 96)

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Ok today is the only day this week where Anji got more screen time... More like equal screen time as khushi. Arnav got the most. Payal telling off akash was well done. The idiot could not answer any of her questions and Payal didn't blame khushi for anything either. Screen time is not the problem and we all know we can't get episodes like yesterday all week. The problem is how the whole family is shown to treat Anji may be. Anji has to be the grey character now since Shyam is not here and every story needs a villain. If they treat Anjali and the pregnancy is a normal thing it won't have boiled our blood. Arnav really needs to tell Anji on Monday what he told Nani and then add why he married khushi and tortured her. After that she believes not believes or hoes full mental I don't care.

Exactly Israt; i don't think screen space is the problem. Khushi was present all week, she was clearly not needed today and I'd rather Sanaya get some time off than having her been taunted by Mami again.
Hopefully next week Arnav speaks up and tells Anjali the reason for the wedding and later in the week we can get ready for TeejDay Dreaming. I know despite being mercilessly been snapped out of my SKD by the CV'S time and again i refuse to learnLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chiphowcome-monalisa-showstrucksbk2ipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
More importantly, i am angry not because they were interrupted(that we already knew!) but how they were interrupted. All those angry looks made me feel like they were some moral police. I mean husband and wife in a house, i thought, were 'allowed' kissing at least or in RM it is not...

How mortifiying for anyone to be actually exposed to a large audience when you are having a moment with husband? And then everyone has these accusing looks and expressions like they just saw some Mature content ...and all those who witnessed the act are ADULTS who have seen/done the act so what was the shock ...to see ASR there...OMG what a scandal now!Angry

Edited by howcome - 20 July 2012 at 2:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

celaashwink630chipmeens80showstruck-monalisa-sbk2Pr1yankaipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Ok today is the only day this week where Anji got more screen time... More like equal screen time as khushi. Arnav got the most. Payal telling off akash was well done. The idiot could not answer any of her questions and Payal didn't blame khushi for anything either. Screen time is not the problem and we all know we can't get episodes like yesterday all week. The problem is how the whole family is shown to treat Anji may be. Anji has to be the grey character now since Shyam is not here and every story needs a villain. If they treat Anjali and the pregnancy is a normal thing it won't have boiled our blood. Arnav really needs to tell Anji on Monday what he told Nani and then add why he married khushi and tortured her. After that she believes not believes or hoes full mental I don't care.

Screen time is not the issue, Israt, I agree.  Sanaya would have welcomed the break anyway.  
The point is they feel the need to defend Anjali. Why?  If she is a replacement villian for Shyam, just go completely grey, right?  Bring on a nice creepy background score for Anjali, give her a evil glint in her eye, tell Daljeet to learn to deal with the hate mail like Abhaas did and carry on with the tale of Didi ki saut.   Let her play ASR's evil sister and challange Khushi that she will get her brother back.  Will be better than mami playing the sp saas anyway. 
What's pissing off a lot of viewers including myself is this bechari act.  Look at me, I'm handicapped, damaged because of a broken wedding, I'm pregnant with the child of a criminal I still think is God incarnate, my brother is all I have. Look, I'll go as far as not taking my pills for tonight to show how sad I am.  Boo-freaking-hoo. 

Sahana2ashwink630Sunimeens80howcomeshowstrucksbk2Pr1yankaipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

More importantly, i am angry not because they were interrupted(that we already knew!) but how they were interrupted. All those angry looks made me feel like they were some moral police. I mean husband and wife in a house, i thought, were 'allowed' kissing at least or in RM it is not...

How mortifiying for anyone to be actually exposed to a large audience when you are having a moment with husband? And then everyone has these accusing looks and expressions like they just saw some Mature content ...and all those who witnessed the act are ADULTS who have seen/done the act so what was the shock ...to see ASR there...OMG what a scandal now!

Ishaji!!!! You stole the words from my keyboard.  
No one, not even Payal could let out a little smile at what they almost witnessed? 
This is Khushi, the naughty, supposedly happy young bride. No one in the household has ever seen any genuine affection between the couple.  Now that they did, couldn't anyone be even a little happy for them?  Ouch

ashwink630Sunichipmeens80howcomeshowstruckPr1yankaipkbssbk2

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
LOL

How mortifiying for anyone to be actually exposed to a large audience when you are having a moment with husband? And then everyone has these accusing looks and expressions like they just saw some Mature content ...and all those who witnessed the act are ADULTS who have seen/done the act so what was the shock ...to see ASR there...OMG what a scandal now!Angry

basically all in rm just wanna wallow in sadness as if that is gonna help anjali in any way…Confusedridiculous…n that is y they were like how could u romance in this sad time...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chipmeens80howcome-monalisa-sbk2ipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Israt...

I won't bet on Arnav telling Anjali anything...it frustrates me the way the characters in this serial speak half sentences, hide facts, try to 'protect' Anjali and maintain the peace of the home!

What peace?! How about divulging the whole truth to the full family? If Anjali survived Shyam getting kicked out of her life, surely she can survive the truth behind it?!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630chipSunimeens80showstruck-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Screen time is not the issue, Israt, I agree.  Sanaya would have welcomed the break anyway.  
The point is they feel the need to defend Anjali. Why?  If she is a replacement villian for Shyam, just go completely grey, right?  Bring on a nice creepy background score for Anjali, give her a evil glint in her eye, tell Daljeet to learn to deal with the hate mail like Abhaas did and carry on with the tale of Didi ki saut.   Let her play ASR's evil sister and challange Khushi that she will get her brother back.  Will be better than mami playing the sp saas anyway. 
What's pissing off a lot of viewers including myself is this bechari act.  Look at me, I'm handicapped, damaged because of a broken wedding, I'm pregnant with the child of a criminal I still think is God incarnate, my brother is all I have. Look, I'll go as far as not taking my pills for tonight to show how sad I am.  Boo-freaking-hoo. 

all i can do is ROFL they have turned anjali from ridiculously sweet to just plain ridiculous…not much difference...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

How mortifiying for anyone to be actually exposed to a large audience when you are having a moment with husband? And then everyone has these accusing looks and expressions like they just saw some Mature content ...and all those who witnessed the act are ADULTS who have seen/done the act so what was the shock ...to see ASR there...OMG what a scandal now!

Ishaji!!!! You stole the words from my keyboard.  
No one, not even Payal could let out a little smile at what they almost witnessed? 
This is Khushi, the naughty, supposedly happy young bride. No one in the household has ever seen any genuine affection between the couple.  Now that they did, couldn't anyone be even a little happy for them?  Ouch

exactly, poor khushi was kicking those flowers like she did something wrong.
and di sending them into a further guilt trip with those tears.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipSunihowcomeMepharm-monalisa-

Go to top