Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 95)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Can Arnav spill the beans to Anjali on Monday please?  They don't seem ti have a clue how to proceed with the Anjali track anyway, telling her why he married Khushi would be a good and timely and welcome end to this ill-thought of track. 

Exactly! Why isn't Arnav telling her the full truth?! I mean the biggest shocker has already been delivered to her...telling her about how and why he married Khushi and that he also knew about it should be the correct thing for Arnav to do...why are they all babying Anji so much?!
lets see how much he tells her on monday, considering he isn't going to just listen and leave. he will try and clarify to his di, even if he never clarifies to khushi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-showstruck

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by magnetic693

Secondly...I don't know if she is overacting or what...but they really need to portray the pregnancy more realistically. Sheesh...even when I was in active labour and was being rushed to the hospital...I did not behave this way! This pregnancy melodrama is too OTT and is offensive to me!

So true, it is seriously maddening.   What the eff is wrong with them?  If they're going to show pregnancy, show the bump, act normal, and for devi maiyya's sake, stop the pill popping. 

Exactly.  Fine...maybe she was feeling carsick and that's why she was acting like she was at death's door...but then the CVs really need to explain what is going on.  One sentence from Anjali "I am feeling carsick..fine, I can get it.  But to have her listlessly moving her head to and fro is plain stupid...pregnant women don't do that normally.

Maybe they need a doc on the writing team to make all the medical stuff more realistic. Any volunteers? Wink

Plus, I really am trying to be sympathetic to Anjali..but can't overall.  I don't know if it is Daljeet's acting, the writing or the fact that I am seriously in need of some good Arhi moments after that month long kidnapping track...I don't know. 

Maybe this is the reaction they wanna garner from us...but people getting fed up of Anjali will not want to watch, and the trps will fall. 

Hopefully they will get back on track.

showstruckipkbssbk2

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

this cheered me up somewhat. 
I know we can't get Arshi-ful episodes everyday but the anji delusion is annoying.

ROFL Just awesome. Thanks for sharing Tee! Cheered me up too!

showstruckipkbssbk2

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Ok today is the only day this week where Anji got more screen time... More like equal screen time as khushi. Arnav got the most. Payal telling off akash was well done. The idiot could not answer any of her questions and Payal didn't blame khushi for anything either. Screen time is not the problem and we all know we can't get episodes like yesterday all week. The problem is how the whole family is shown to treat Anji may be. Anji has to be the grey character now since Shyam is not here and every story needs a villain. If they treat Anjali and the pregnancy is a normal thing it won't have boiled our blood. Arnav really needs to tell Anji on Monday what he told Nani and then add why he married khushi and tortured her. After that she believes not believes or hoes full mental I don't care.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630chipmeens80-monalisa-sbk2ipkbs

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Can Arnav spill the beans to Anjali on Monday please?  They don't seem ti have a clue how to proceed with the Anjali track anyway, telling her why he married Khushi would be a good and timely and welcome end to this ill-thought of track. 

I totally agree. It's time he answers all her kostins truthfully. Hopefully it will throw her over the edge.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipshowstruck-monalisa-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by meens80

Rads: Great post on Khoobsurath. AwesomeLOLLOL

Manisha: I noticed you have updated your post for the teams on today's sharth. I was on Team Pati; but you do not have me listed in your list.
I guess we won but i now wish it was team Patni; atleast that way we would still be in romance land and not in D dramaOuch

Meens, doc keeps track of the players, the sharth terms were tacked on to my post so that it would be easy to find.  Did team pati win already?  Khushi was supposed to accept him as pati by Tuesday, I don't think that's happened, yes?  Or has it? Tongue

Oh ok, can you add me to the list on your post please.

Done! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80ipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

i really want him to but i dont think he will...coz agar if thats done then story kahan hai bechare GH ke paas. The didi ki saut angle cant be over in 2 -3 weeks of cryanj discovering who the saut is ...

p.s and what on earth is saut..such a stupid word to write..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipshowstruck-monalisa-ipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwink630

Originally posted by ipkbs

<font size="3">this cheered me up somewhat.</font>
<font size="3">I know we can't get Arshi-ful episodes everyday but the anji delusion is annoying.</font>

ROFLJust awesome. Thanks for sharing Tee! Cheered me up too!

This awesome tee...hope you feel better soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-ipkbs

Go to top