Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 94)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by khushboorath

i can be nyone...i can be daljeet ,gautam,sanaya,barun etc...nyone...

P.S: its my request to mod pls dnt lock this topic...

My post below...she wrote a long post but my reply is only in reference to above lineSmile

Just a few requests Khusboo...
  • If you are Daljeet...stop overacting ...Anjali is pregnant not terminally ill
  • If you are Gautam...get off twitter and concentrate more on your writing
  • If you are Barun...dude get a haircut
  • If your are Sanaya...babe remember Khushi is the lead not Anjali
And if you are none of the above...just Khushboo...please remember every action has a reaction..I do not support forum members bashing you personally but they are free to express/vent and react..So if you make a post...expect to have some comments...good or bad...And still if you wish to see no comments...heres a suggestion...email your post to yourself...dont post it on IF.Big smile

Love this!!!  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Mepharmipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Rads: Great post on Khoobsurath. AwesomeLOLLOL

Manisha: I noticed you have updated your post for the teams on today's sharth. I was on Team Pati; but you do not have me listed in your list.
I guess we won but i now wish it was team Patni; atleast that way we would still be in romance land and not in D dramaOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-Mepharmipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Manisha: I noticed you have updated your post for the teams on today's sharth. I was on Team Pati; but you do not have me listed in your list.
I guess we won but i now wish it was team Patni; atleast that way we would still be in romance land and not in D dramaOuch

Meens, doc keeps track of the players, the sharth terms were tacked on to my post so that it would be easy to find.  Did team pati win already?  Khushi was supposed to accept him as pati by Tuesday, I don't think that's happened, yes?  Or has it? Tongue

-Maggie-meens80ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Secondly...I don't know if she is overacting or what...but they really need to portray the pregnancy more realistically. Sheesh...even when I was in active labour and was being rushed to the hospital...I did not behave this way! This pregnancy melodrama is too OTT and is offensive to me!

So true, it is seriously maddening.   What the eff is wrong with them?  If they're going to show pregnancy, show the bump, act normal, and for devi maiyya's sake, stop the pill popping. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Can Arnav spill the beans to Anjali on Monday please?  They don't seem ti have a clue how to proceed with the Anjali track anyway, telling her why he married Khushi would be a good and timely and welcome end to this ill-thought of track. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-chipmeens80sbk2ipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Meens, doc keeps track of the players, the sharth terms were tacked on to my post so that it would be easy to find.  Did team pati win already?  Khushi was supposed to accept him as pati by Tuesday, I don't think that's happened, yes?  Or has it? Tongue

Oh ok, can you add me to the list on your post please.
I do not know if we won as such; though she did fly into his arms and her second hug seemed like a surrender; plus she was all set to let him kiss her when he said accept me as your pati na?
Either ways does not really matter; i'm hoping someone knocks some sense into Anj by next tuesday but that does not seem quite likelyConfused

-Maggie--monalisa-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

it has happened. pati won. Arnav says "don't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati maan leti" or something of that sort and khushi doesn't deny. means she accepts.

-Maggie-chipmeens80

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Can Arnav spill the beans to Anjali on Monday please?  They don't seem ti have a clue how to proceed with the Anjali track anyway, telling her why he married Khushi would be a good and timely and welcome end to this ill-thought of track. 

Exactly! Why isn't Arnav telling her the full truth?! I mean the biggest shocker has already been delivered to her...telling her about how and why he married Khushi and that he also knew about it should be the correct thing for Arnav to do...why are they all babying Anji so much?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-chipshowstruck-monalisa-ipkbs

Go to top