Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 91)

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Tee, since you are the resident expert, can you please PM me an awesome Payal jiji pix? Ekdam jhansi ki rani mode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!!!

Jut caught he Epi...loved first part...feet are firmly on he ground following the second part. Rage was the feeling of the day in the second part...if I could have done it, I would have teleported into ippknd land and have ripped akash a new one! Angry

Just going to catch up!

Edited by magnetic693 - 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfanipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by chip

What have I missed?? Based on the way the show is going I think Khushi and Payal will both walk out, both sisters are getting tired of this and now with Anjali boldly and selfishly telling Arnav he has changed since getting married will only tempt Khushi to leave more. I wonder if Arnav will tell her, he may keep this to himself knowing how Khushi would react.

The episode would have been so much better if there were more ARHI scenes or more of Khushi at least. Show Khushi with NK or with Nani, a conversation with Nani could have been blended in perfectly with this episode instead too much Anjali with many enraged viewers. CVs need to change this otherwise I dread the TRPs, it will be worse than the state of this forum.

Currently, Khushi is mortified, so running off to her room is quite understandable. Loved Payal trying to get thru to Akash. She has tried everything, now she gets my support for whatever decision she makes.

Khushi on the other hand is now on good terms with her hubby and should not leave. Even if she wants to, hopefully Arnie will put his foot down and refuse.

Would be good if people start answering Anjali's questions honestly and help her deal with reality. She is only pregnant, why hide things from her? After all pregnant woman are supposed to be able to deal with stress much better than otherwise - nature's way of protecting the offspring.

I think Arnav will keep the truth from Khushi fearing he will lose her, he finally got her back he won't take the risk of losing her again

I was proud of Payal, its like finally she has had enough. I would fully support her leaving

Anjali is treated like she is fragile and will break any minute and that irritates me to no end.

Agreed...was she dying in the car?? Honestly...they should have rushed her into the hospital based on her "going to die" act in the car!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by magnetic693 - 20 July 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-monalisa-ipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by chip

What have I missed?? Based on the way the show is going I think Khushi and Payal will both walk out, both sisters are getting tired of this and now with Anjali boldly and selfishly telling Arnav he has changed since getting married will only tempt Khushi to leave more. I wonder if Arnav will tell her, he may keep this to himself knowing how Khushi would react.

The episode would have been so much better if there were more ARHI scenes or more of Khushi at least. Show Khushi with NK or with Nani, a conversation with Nani could have been blended in perfectly with this episode instead too much Anjali with many enraged viewers. CVs need to change this otherwise I dread the TRPs, it will be worse than the state of this forum.

Currently, Khushi is mortified, so running off to her room is quite understandable. Loved Payal trying to get thru to Akash. She has tried everything, now she gets my support for whatever decision she makes.

Khushi on the other hand is now on good terms with her hubby and should not leave. Even if she wants to, hopefully Arnie will put his foot down and refuse.

Would be good if people start answering Anjali's questions honestly and help her deal with reality. She is only pregnant, why hide things from her? After all pregnant woman are supposed to be able to deal with stress much better than otherwise - nature's way of protecting the offspring.

I think Arnav will keep the truth from Khushi fearing he will lose her, he finally got her back he won't take the risk of losing her again

I was proud of Payal, its like finally she has had enough. I would fully support her leaving

Anjali is treated like she is fragile and will break any minute and that irritates me to no end.

Agreed...was she dying in the car?? Honestly...they should have rushed her into the hospital based on her "going to die" act in the car!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly...I don't know if she is overacting or what...but they really need to portray the pregnancy more realistically. Sheesh...even when I was in active labour and was being rushed to the hospital...I did not behave this way! This pregnancy melodrama is too OTT and is offensive to me!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51ipkbssbk2

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you ladeej for your kind wordsBig smile

I generally refrain from making posts on such threads but today I couldnt take that ranting and whining anymore...so I just thought it was time somebody showed her the true picture...not the teenage phangurls who beg her and suck upto to her for hints which personally make no sense to meConfused

On a different note, just made some awesome aloo parathas for mom,dad and Hubby...their life is good and so is mineBig smile...so move away perfume chariotSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie-howcome-monalisa-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Tee, since you are the resident expert, can you please PM me an awesome Payal jiji pix? Ekdam jhansi ki rani mode

sure.LOL

-Maggie-

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by Moksha51

sure.LOL

Thank you hai. Got its

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
it is so much fun being unwell.Big smile
No cooking, no housework...just gandi tasting cha and kada's

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Mepharm