Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 90)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by khushboorath

i can be nyone...i can be daljeet ,gautam,sanaya,barun etc...nyone...

P.S: its my request to mod pls dnt lock this topic...

My post below

Just a few requests Khusboo...
  • If you are Daljeet...stop overacting ...Anjali is pregnant not terminally ill
  • If you are Gautam...get off twitter and concentrate more on your writing
  • If you are Barun...dude get a haircut
  • If your are Sanaya...babe remember Khushi is the lead not Anjali
And if you are none of the above...just Khushboo...please remember every action has a reaction..I do not support forum members bashing you personally but they are free to express/vent and react..So if you make a post...expect to have some comments...good or bad...And still if you wish to see no comments...heres a suggestion...email your post to yourself...dont post it on IF.Big smile

<font size="5">just for you RadssClap</font>

Radss, whattay post!

Haven't read through all the posts.. bhy are you guys so upset.. didn't we expect Anji to walk in? Now chote knows his di's problem and the pativrata tyaaag ki morti khoosie will want to leave.. (can she take my kickass payal jiji with her?)

What's this new GH twitter post? Is he whining again?.. such sensitive bunch of people.. these guys.. jumping to defend themselves when no one has blamed them

Moksha, 
we aren't upset with the episode. it was good.
Drama wise.
 Its blackmail anji we aren't liking. but we aren't supposed to.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryik-Maggie-chipErika14856showstrucksoapsuds

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

My post below

And if you are none of the above...just Khushboo...please remember every action has a reaction..I do not support forum members bashing you personally but they are free to express/vent and react..So if you make a post...expect to have some comments...good or bad...And still if you wish to see no comments...heres a suggestion...email your post to yourself...dont post it on IF.Big smile

just for you RadssClap

oh radss...you go girl..proud to be your fellow SG

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

My post below

Radss, whattay post!

Haven't read through all the posts.. bhy are you guys so upset.. didn't we expect Anji to walk in? Now chote knows his di's problem and the pativrata tyaaag ki morti khoosie will want to leave.. (can she take my kickass payal jiji with her?)

What's this new GH twitter post? Is he whining again?.. such sensitive bunch of people.. these guys.. jumping to defend themselves when no one has blamed them

<font size="3">Moksha,</font>
<font size="3">we aren't upset with the episode. it was good.</font>
<font size="3">Drama wise.</font>
<font size="3">Its blackmail anji we aren't liking. but we aren't supposed to.</font>

Oh ok... Like I said have not gone through all the pages.. Yeah Anji is getting on my nerves.. what a character! her brother need to be unhappy if she is too ! Dead
i has asked this yesterday too - why so pill happy during the pregnancy? Why does her family take her out when she is so unwell?

Can someone please hit Akash?

What news from the "creative land"?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celajerryik4856-Maggie-soapsudsipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip

Originally posted by .Mandy.

What have I missed?? Based on the way the show is going I think Khushi and Payal will both walk out, both sisters are getting tired of this and now with Anjali boldly and selfishly telling Arnav he has changed since getting married will only tempt Khushi to leave more. I wonder if Arnav will tell her, he may keep this to himself knowing how Khushi would react.

The episode would have been so much better if there were more ARHI scenes or more of Khushi at least. Show Khushi with NK or with Nani, a conversation with Nani could have been blended in perfectly with this episode instead too much Anjali with many enraged viewers. CVs need to change this otherwise I dread the TRPs, it will be worse than the state of this forum.

Currently, Khushi is mortified, so running off to her room is quite understandable. Loved Payal trying to get thru to Akash. She has tried everything, now she gets my support for whatever decision she makes. 

Khushi on the other hand is now on good terms with her hubby and should not leave. Even if she wants to, hopefully Arnie will put his foot down and refuse. 

Would be good if people start answering Anjali's questions honestly and help her deal with reality. She is only pregnant, why hide things from her? After all pregnant woman are supposed to be able to deal with stress much better than otherwise - nature's way of protecting the offspring.

I think Arnav will keep the truth from Khushi fearing he will lose her, he finally got her back he won't take the risk of losing her again

I was proud of Payal, its like finally she has had enough. I would fully support her leaving

Anjali is treated like she is fragile and will break any minute and that irritates me to no end.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celajerryikashwink630-Maggie-soapsudsipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

My post below

If you are Daljeet...stop overacting ...Anjali is pregnant not terminally ill If you are Gautam...get off twitter and concentrate more on your writing If you are Barun...dude get a haircut

Radss, whattay post!

Moksha, 
we aren't upset with the episode. it was good.
Drama wise.
 Its blackmail anji we aren't liking. but we aren't supposed to.

Radss I lau you...you forgot to ask one thing: are you peron/persons/chariot. I say she's all of the above.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikashwink630-Maggie-soapsudsipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Can someone tell me twitter per kiya ubal raha hai? just curious.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chip

What have I missed?? Based on the way the show is going I think Khushi and Payal will both walk out, both sisters are getting tired of this and now with Anjali boldly and selfishly telling Arnav he has changed since getting married will only tempt Khushi to leave more. I wonder if Arnav will tell her, he may keep this to himself knowing how Khushi would react.

The episode would have been so much better if there were more ARHI scenes or more of Khushi at least. Show Khushi with NK or with Nani, a conversation with Nani could have been blended in perfectly with this episode instead too much Anjali with many enraged viewers. CVs need to change this otherwise I dread the TRPs, it will be worse than the state of this forum.

Currently, Khushi is mortified, so running off to her room is quite understandable. Loved Payal trying to get thru to Akash. She has tried everything, now she gets my support for whatever decision she makes. 

Khushi on the other hand is now on good terms with her hubby and should not leave. Even if she wants to, hopefully Arnie will put his foot down and refuse. 

Would be good if people start answering Anjali's questions honestly and help her deal with reality. She is only pregnant, why hide things from her? After all pregnant woman are supposed to be able to deal with stress much better than otherwise - nature's way of protecting the offspring.

I think Arnav will keep the truth from Khushi fearing he will lose her, he finally got her back he won't take the risk of losing her again

I was proud of Payal, its like finally she has had enough. I would fully support her leaving

Anjali is treated like she is fragile and will break any minute and that irritates me to no end.

I also think he won't tell khushi anything. he will keep it to himself. Khushi will realise later seeing the tension between the siblings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Can someone tell me twitter per kiya ubal raha hai? just curious.

nothing joey, 
twitters calm. at least mines is today.

Go to top