Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 84)

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by Mepharm

Ok I am on my way out of the hangout to give perfume at piece of my mind...if I need some back up...can I count on you masala ladkisBig smile

ja beta ja...
humara aashirwad aapke saat hai

ja jee le apni zindagi chariot kay saath...

Joey, weren't you the one who drew up the pledge for all SGs about spoilers and such? Just asking Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Just the 7mins and 20secs.
Hmmph!

Tee-Hug

Ramadan Kareem! Hope day one is going well

Thanks for that YT- nothing like getting straight to the point Wink

we start tomorrow but shukriyaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikpurplenpink

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by chip

Originally posted by chip

Considering the number of times they have been interrupted, wonder why Mr. Raizada still tries to kiss in slow motion?

LOLLOL...iska ek hi upaay hain...GH ki real life main shaadi karwa do...he is single and hence all these infinte incomplete attempts...if you watch all his shows...no one does itWink

Commenting on GH makes me a bit nervous, but here goes... I think the guy is in the wrong story-telling business. He doesn't seem to have much respect for women, does not believe in romance/love (in his own words)... wonder why he is writing so many love stories Ermm 

Uhhh.. you should see his paycheck. That's why. It is pretty hefty. I mean very hefty.

Aapko kaise pata? Bohut rang laya hai paraye logo se twitter pe baat karna.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipNewbiesoapfanipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Guess who has arrived! Evil Smile

perfume???

let me go seeBig smile

Ya. She is just pulling an Anjali Di though. Mujhe yeh bachcha nahin chahiye types.

If they have to do so much damage control everytime we have a lot of Anj in the epi...then they need to ask themselves what they are doing wrong...

If they want people to be empathetic with Anj then they have to project it right...if its not working just means they are not doing it right...

Personally I am ok if Anj is grey...thats the story they are telling ...just don't expect people to love her for it...

And make up ur mind about how ur want to project her...and Dolly better decide whether she can take the heat...she can't be saccharine sweet and still have more screen space...she will bore people to death...if she is grey she will get more space but people are also going to react to their perception of the character...and she better look more pregnant if she wants sympathy for a pregnant Anjali

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celajerryik-Maggie-chipNewbiesoapfanipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by howcome

i know today is such a wrong day to say i am on Team Anjali STILL... but i have the exact same point to make...had it not been mami who fed those ideas to the entire group cryanj may probably have heard his version. Though in her current state of mind she still would have reacted badly.

Not to say that she is right or wrong. She is depressed and thats why depression is an issue that needs treatment coz you cant think straight. She want to believe ASR but all evidence is against him

Depression is understandable and even expected...given all that has happened to her...it can't be easy to have a marraige breakup and discover that ur spouse is scum (not that Anj believes that as yet).
I am ok with all the tears...all her wallowing in self pity,... her feeling lost and alienated...even her holding khushi responsible...coz though not logical she still needs someone to blame and khushi is the easiest...blaming Shyam or chote would need facing some unpleasant truths which she is not yet ready for...all fair enough...she needs time and space to heal...I give her all that...even wanting more of Arnie's attention...

But what I can't stomach is her resentment of her brother finding any happiness for himself. The not taking the dawai was a sulk not depression...depression can be forgetting to take dawai because u can't be bothered with taking care of urself...but refusing to take it when everyone is pleading and cajoling is a tantrum...its almost like she is punishing him by this by saying how dare u be happy with ur wife when I can't be happy with my husband...that I don't understand...

Like Purplepink-payal said i should shut up ve but i really dont think she is resenting the fact that her brother is happy. Infact, apart from the audience, all at GH andRM think that ASR and Khushi are happily married except for a few issues here and there. So, she never resented the fact that he is happy. The timing of Cryanj separation  with Shyam and corresponding ASR concentrating on his wife is what is hurting her.
Also add to the mix that she has always been the ladli and the centre of the universe of the Raizadas she feels cheated.
But now shut up ve really...coz Hegde will sure make me eat my words!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chippurplenpink-Maggie-soapsudsipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Ok ladies somebody clear my doubt

When ASR was trying to kiss her...did she want it or did she not???Confused...I dint quite get SI's expressions in that scene...

she wanted it but didn't want to want itWink...but before she could quite make up her mind...the door opened...so she is still undecided about the pati bit...but she has till tuesdayTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-chipNewbiesoapfanipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Originally posted by Astra

Aapko kaise pata? Bohut rang laya hai paraye logo se twitter pe baat karna.

Read an article on it a few weeks ago.. We are not on talking terms and even if we were, I wouldn't ask him that. He is sooo not my type. He called me hormonal and to me he is delusional.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryik-Maggie-ipkbs

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Originally posted by soapsuds

If they have to do so much damage control everytime we have a lot of Anj in the epi...then they need to ask themselves what they are doing wrong...

If they want people to be empathetic with Anj then they have to project it right...if its not working just means they are not doing it right...

Personally I am ok if Anj is grey...thats the story they are telling ...just don't expect people to love her for it...

And make up ur mind about how ur want to project her...and Dolly better decide whether she can take the heat...she can't be saccharine sweet and still have more screen space...she will bore people to death...if she is grey she will get more space but people are also going to react to their perception of the character...and she better look more pregnant if she wants sympathy for a pregnant Anjali

I agree. A depressed woman (pregnant or not) has so much potential if only they are willing to do some leg work and put their thinking caps on. But a jealous SIL/MIL is a beaten to death story

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryik-Maggie-soapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top