Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 82)

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by purplenpink

Surekha, still on team Anjali myself though it's getting tougher to justify every action. Misunderstanding situations and people seems to be a Raizada trait that's manifested itself in the younger generation- ASR, Anjali, Akaash all inflicted by it.

That said, for a depressed person who is obviously not processing her thoughts rationally, the situation with the near kiss and the rose petals would be easy enough to misunderstand. Here her world has crumbled and Bhai is busy romancing his wifey- justification enough to feel upset? I totally understand the anger around her need to understand things from Arnav's POV but that's the exact issue here- she's just not in that frame of mind yet
i know today is such a wrong day to say i am on Team Anjali STILL... but i have the exact same point to make...had it not been mami who fed those ideas to the entire group cryanj may probably have heard his version. Though in her current state of mind she still would have reacted badly.

Not to say that she is right or wrong. She is depressed and thats why depression is an issue that needs treatment coz you cant think straight. She want to believe ASR but all evidence is against him

Depression is understandable and even expected...given all that has happened to her...it can't be easy to have a marraige breakup and discover that ur spouse is scum (not that Anj believes that as yet).
I am ok with all the tears...all her wallowing in self pity,... her feeling lost and alienated...even her holding khushi responsible...coz though not logical she still needs someone to blame and khushi is the easiest...blaming Shyam or chote would need facing some unpleasant truths which she is not yet ready for...all fair enough...she needs time and space to heal...I give her all that...even wanting more of Arnie's attention...

But what I can't stomach is her resentment of her brother finding any happiness for himself. The not taking the dawai was a sulk not depression...depression can be forgetting to take dawai because u can't be bothered with taking care of urself...but refusing to take it when everyone is pleading and cajoling is a tantrum...its almost like she is punishing him by this by saying how dare u be happy with ur wife when I can't be happy with my husband...that I don't understand...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie-chiphowcomeipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by ipkbs

yeh perfume bhi anjali ban gai hai kya???
kahi yeh dollyji toh nahi??
sensitive soul. har baat pe safai

Humaari aur aapki soch kitni milti hain.

haina
LOL
aap bhi naa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckNewbiesoapfan

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by Mepharm

Originally posted by Astra

Ladkiyon...sorry to burst your bubble...but this was all the romance that we could get...now moving to Di drama...Mami crap and return of the Snakewa...Angry

Aaj toh unhone IPK ka title track bhi play kar diya...so brace yourselves for all the doom gloom that will followOuch
No somehow I'm sure that before di ka drama and the separation track there is going to be some solid romance, even Big C.

Meri jaan...please read your sig again..in case you have forgottenWink

Please snap outta SKD...I dont want you to feel badHug

Humphhh dekhna kaise aap sab ko crow khana padega'just you wait. Humein atoot vishwas hai

LOL

showstruckipkbs

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Ok ladies somebody clear my doubt

When ASR was trying to kiss her...did she want it or did she not???Confused...I dint quite get SI's expressions in that scene...

She wanted it all right- koi doubt mat rakhnaLOL agree her expressions can sometimes be off esp yesterday though today I thought she was on the mark.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-chiphowcomesoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Ok ladiessomebodyclear my doubt

When ASR was trying to kiss her...did she want it or did she not???Confused...I dint quite get SI's expressions in that scene...

I think she wanted it Wink...ok i have cooled down a bit..thanks Tee for the exclusive ArHi scene hugs!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-chipshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by chip

Considering the number of times they have been interrupted, wonder why Mr. Raizada still tries to kiss in slow motion?

LOLLOL...iska ek hi upaay hain...GH ki real life main shaadi karwa do...he is single and hence all these infinte incomplete attempts...if you watch all his shows...no one does itWink
Are you sure ? I read an article where he talked about his wife ... the issue is not GH .. its SP...and they finally did it in the friends show and I guess she is pregnant!

friends show??? which one

He is single...he said on twitter
Oh -- he talked about how he gets inspiration from his house about the kitchen politics that he writes. Friends -- "Saathiya"!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruckipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Ok ladies somebody clear my doubt

she wanted it this time. i think
Maybe SI doesn't know how to do kissy expressions. sab kissy's me odd expressions hote hai.

-Maggie-soapsuds

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Ok I am on my way out of the hangout to give perfume at piece of my mind...if I need some back up...can I count on you masala ladkisBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikpurplenpink-Maggie-soapsudsshowstruckipkbs

Go to top