Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 77)

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Can they send Anjali whereever they sent Shyam????

No Vee actually can they bring Shyam back???
Cannot believe i am saying this about Shyam but Anjali's last dialogue was totally not neededConfused. I am as confused as Arnav looked; bechara kaha phaas gayaCry

On the plus side, can Chotey grab this opportunity and come clean with di? (Up to her whether she believes him or not...) I know, i know this won't happen for a very long time, but, it seems like that's the only way we can get a Rabba Ve - uninterrupted...

Arnav needs to speak up; esp since Anjali has clearly said he has been lying. I doubt she will believe anything but Arnav needs to clear things though Anjali may have a fainting spell again and things may be interruptedAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikkushikumariRag1nisoapsudsipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Mepharm

On a different note...that pill which Arnav forced Anjali to take looked like METFORMIN to me...so bigLOL

Metformin is antidiabetic drug...for all the non-medicos
Looked like that to me too! Don't tell me she has gestational diabetes too... that is a likely complaint that she can have and can explain her tiredness !!

Ash (have I got that right?)...that would be a bit too logical for a soap...but likely esp considering family history of diabetes?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikRag1niipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by chip

Originally posted by soapsuds

In fact now I am beginning to believe that the title is for Anjali's love for Arnav?...iss Pyaar to kya naam doon?Evil Smile

Ewww! Ewww! Gross!
Ayyooo.. Satyaanash!

jerryikRag1niipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by Astra

Ok totally random: some slightly bizarre facts about yours truly (I know, who cares'but I've got to share this). I have some curious connection to ASR and before you guys start rolling your eyes, let me state my case:

My son is named Arnab, which Arnav in Bangla.

We both live in the same city

We share the same birthday

We share the same wedding date.

Ok suddenly, it sounds a tad lame'but fir bhi kuchh to connection hai. Its another matter that the list of our dissimilarities is way way longer. (Not hot tempered, slightly less hot, not a tycoon, no Harvard degree, no nautanki spouse, no house on Lodi road, parents very much around, no Audi and a sis who would murder me if I kept asking her 'khana kha liya')

Uff! Aap Bangali hain?
Aur kya...Machher jhol and all. But after so many days in Delhi, thodi khichdi bhi

Mere college mein toh ek Jodhpur Park mob hain. Roz savere dus minute tak ki holo, ki holo chilate hain. But they are cute :) Bahut saare Arnav bhi hain. And Arindam.

Sahana2howcomeipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Considering the number of times they have been interrupted, wonder why Mr. Raizada still tries to kiss in slow motion?

he syncs it to the rabba ve tune.
you would think they would learn their lesson and check the doors and windows first. but nahi...
this is what 5th time now?
6th time's the charmErmm

sumi209jerryikkushikumariRag1niNewbiesoapfan

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Originally posted by purplenpink

Rabba Ve ladies! Congrats to team pati for winning the shart. That's the fastest sharth results so far no? Some consolation for the losing team- atleast we didn't have to wait until next week to find out and spend the weekend worrying. Now we can spend the weekend venting about what's wrong or will go wrong with the track next week LOL

Meanwhile, yet  another unfinished kiss and off we start at the wheel again.

Have tried to reserve comments on Di's supposed pregnancy- but what exactly were they trying to show was wrong with her in the car? Tiredness I can understand but what's with the Near swooning??

Hi Payal, how about the sulking? And the sense of betrayal?

Surekha, still on team Anjali myself though it's getting tougher to justify every action. Misunderstanding situations and people seems to be a Raizada trait that's manifested itself in the younger generation- ASR, Anjali, Akaash all inflicted by it.

That said, for a depressed person who is obviously not processing her thoughts rationally, the situation with the near kiss and the rose petals would be easy enough to misunderstand. Here her world has crumbled and Bhai is busy romancing his wifey- justification enough to feel upset? I totally understand the anger around her need to understand things from Arnav's POV but that's the exact issue here- she's just not in that frame of mind yet

jerryikAstrachipRag1niipkbs

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Wonder if Arnie will go all lovey-dovey face and agree with Di that he is in love with his wife? Maybe start listing all the things about her that made him fall in love inspite of himself? And then tell Di she was right about the saansein rukjaying and that he now totally gets what she was talking about? Evil Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

celajerryikkushikumariSuniRag1nisoapsudsInfofanipkbsNewbiesoapfan

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Originally posted by Mepharm

Ladkiyon...sorry to burst your bubble...but this was all the romance that we could get...now moving to Di drama...Mami crap and return of the Snakewa...Angry

Aaj toh unhone IPK ka title track bhi play kar diya...so brace yourselves for all the doom gloom that will followOuch
No somehow I'm sure that before di ka drama and the separation track there is going to be some solid romance, even Big C.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jerryikMepharmipkbsNewbiesoapfan

Go to top