Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Crazy in love! (Page 70)

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
LOLOk I am at a satsang holding my non-pregnant belly...LOL

BOLO SHRI RAMCHANDRA KI JAI

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209jerryik-Maggie-Rag1nihowcomeipkbsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209soapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

UFF..what was that, after all the setting i did to watch the episode early todayAngry.
I want a new promo now.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209jerryik-Maggie-Rag1nihowcomesoapsudspremparbatNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

jerryik Groupbie
jerryik
jerryik

Originally posted by chip

Originally posted by bobop

astra'.im with u'payal should move out pronto..now that she has given a piece of her mind 2 akash'..im so happy'bas ek baar mamiji ko bhi sunaaye aur wahan se bahar nikale'.akash dear ko pata chal jayega paayaliya ki imp..hadd hoti hai bakwaas sunane ki

And, when Akash goes back to her grovelling, she should insist on a normal, sane home to go to!

i agree akash should grovel to get her back however...m thinking a grovelling akash would be no better then this spineless sulking akash...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209chipkushikumari-Maggie-Rag1nisoapsudsipkbsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by Astra

Humein dawai khane ka man nahin.
Di, dawai khayiye nahin toh mere mara hua mooh dekhenge.
*sulk*
Kya aap chahte hain main mar jaoon?
*sulk*
*papad ka tukda eyes*
Fine, give me that medicine.

*snort*

That is the height of selfishness and pettiness isn't it? Don't FEEL like doing the right thing by the baby because the brother tried to kiss his wife??

Well, she did want to get rid of the baby. So I don't know what her feelings are for the unborn child yet. Thodi confused hain.
But yaar, why is she fainting so much?
At least in my country women are always getting pregnant and delivering babies with ease. Last year I remember reading this story where a woman was traveling by train, went to use the loo, used one of those Indian style squat toilets and delivered the baby. How badass is that?! But only in desi TVland pregnancy is far more pathos inducing than cancer.
Delivered baby in a loo??? Where did you see that? Lemme guess...shrieking sansanikhez khabar

Nahin yaar. It was a respectable report in Hindustan Times. In an unreserved compartment, pregnant lady goes to use loo and before she knows it baby was delivered. So helpful co passengers pulled chain to stop train and the baby was rolled out from under the train tracks. I even remembered that the baby was named Amina because the couple were from Aminabad, Lucknow and were coming to Delhi looking for jobs. It was a rather poignant yet uplifting story somehow.

u will be surprised and shocked if i start recounting the stories of patients(pregnant) i saw in india…huge number is absolutely clueless about everything and anything…so india shining is actually not so shining….

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209jerryikAstraRag1nisoapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Astra

Humein dawai khane ka man nahin.
Di, dawai khayiye nahin toh mere mara hua mooh dekhenge.
*sulk*
Kya aap chahte hain main mar jaoon?
*sulk*
*papad ka tukda eyes*
Fine, give me that medicine.

*snort*

That is the height of selfishness and pettiness isn't it? Don't FEEL like doing the right thing by the baby because the brother tried to kiss his wife??

Well, she did want to get rid of the baby. So I don't know what her feelings are for the unborn child yet. Thodi confused hain.
But yaar, why is she fainting so much?
At least in my country women are always getting pregnant and delivering babies with ease. Last year I remember reading this story where a woman was traveling by train, went to use the loo, used one of those Indian style squat toilets and delivered the baby. How badass is that?! But only in desi TVland pregnancy is far more pathos inducing than cancer.
Delivered baby in a loo??? Where did you see that? Lemme guess...shrieking sansanikhez khabar

Nahin yaar. It was a respectable report in Hindustan Times. In an unreserved compartment, pregnant lady goes to use loo and before she knows it baby was delivered. So helpful co passengers pulled chain to stop train and the baby was rolled out from under the train tracks. I even remembered that the baby was named Amina because the couple were from Aminabad, Lucknow and were coming to Delhi looking for jobs. It was a rather poignant yet uplifting story somehow.
The baby fell through the loo opening ( Indian toilet ) ... was hale and hearty! Remember that the original birthing position ( maybe coming back ) was squatting like on an Indian toilet! Gravity helps!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209jerryikchipRag1niipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by Mepharm

LOLOk I am at a satsang holding my non-pregnant belly...LOL

BOLO SHRI RAMCHANDRA KI JAI

*forehead kiss*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-chiphowcomeMepharmipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by soapsuds

And when she refused to take her medicine she came across like a childish brat sulking and having a tantrum...whats taking the meds gotta to with anything?

And she is permanently about to pass out...is she anemic (all that pale make-uo)...hypotensive...what?
And how far along is she? she is not in her first trimester where all these symptoms are more common...if she is still so fragile shouldn't she be having proper medical attention? instead of random dawai at random times which she will take only agar uska man ho to...and man nahi to nahi?
In a normal pregnancy at this stage of pregnancy is where she should blooming not fainting...kuch bhi

biraj..so true'i just cant stop laughing LOL'n Tee'read ur post above..u r correct..no meds in pregnancy until n unless absolutely reqd n ofcourse conditions apply'.

dear god, even my cancer patients don't take that many medsD'oh

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209celajerryik-Maggie-chipRag1nisoapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Go to top